IPU CET 2017 Notification:
The IPU CET 2017 official notification is out now that has provided information on the soon to be conducted entrance test conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The entrance test is mandatory for aspirants wanting to take admissions in their desired engineering program at GGSIPU or its participating colleges. The candidates must score above the cutoff score in order to qualify the test. The Test is expected to be conducted somewhere in May 2017. We have collected all the details required concerning with IPU CET 2017 which is given in this advertisement.
IPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must conform with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the IPU CET 2017 notification in order to be eligible –
- The candidates must be below 21 years in order to be eligible.
- He/she must have qualified HSC or 12th examination scoring not less than 55% in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry combined.
- The aspirants must have English as one of the core subjects in the HSC examination.
How to Fill IPU CET 2017 Application Form:
The aspirants who are interested in enrolling for IPU CET 2017 Test must submit the application form that is available on its official portal for which the link is given below.
Following are the steps required to be undertaken in order to submit application form correctly –
- Enter the URL of the concerned website that is www.ipu.ac.in.
- The next instructions is to feed details for Online Registration process that will create an account on the website..
- At the time of registration, the participants will be prompted to feed in basic details and click on register button after which the website will automatically generate registration number and password.
- Using the credentials, sign in to the website and then proceed to fill the application form.
- Participants must fill the complete application form as per instructed with no field left empty as that may lead to the form to get rejected.
- Further, proceed to the upload section where the applicants will be asked to upload the scanned or digital image of their signature, thumb impression. the photo along with all the required documents on the application form.
- Now conclude with the application procedure by making the payment of application fee and then taking the printout of the acknowledgment and the filled application form for later use.
An amount of 1,000/- as application cum exam fee in order to complete and authenticate the application submission procedure.
IPU CET 2017 Exam Centres:
As per the official notification posted by the concerned organization, the CET test will be organization across all major cities in india such as Varanasi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Dehradun, etc. Out of the total exam centres, candidates will be free to choose the preference during slot booking process which is explained in this advertisement.
IPU CET 2017 Exam Pattern:
It is a single phased test which will be organized online at the exam centres. The Question paper will have 150 questions set on MCQs that is objective type questions. The total number of questions is 200 for Biotech aspirants. The question paper is further bifurcated into Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics of which any 3 subjects will come based on their applied course. The Test will be of 600 marks where aspirants will get 04 marks for every positive response and -1 for a negative response.
IPU CET 2017 Syllabus:
|Course Name||Syllabus||% of Questions asked|
|B.Tech ( Bio-Tech )||Botany and Zoology up to HSC level||40%|
IPU CET 2017 Slot Booking:
At the time of Slot Booking, out of the total available exam centres across the country, the applicants will be asked to choose the 2 most preferred exam centres. The candidates must select as many as available after which the organization will announce its admit card on the official portal of www.ipu.ac.in.
IPU CET 2017 Admit Card:
The Admit Card contains information such as Centre Code, CET code, CET Roll No, Name, Signature, Important Guidelines which makes extremely crucial to be carried together at the examination failing which the exam centre won’t allow the participants to attend the test. The Candidates can download the Admit Card for IPU CET 2017 which is expected to be released in the Last week of April 2017 and ensure there is no discrepancy as that may cause problem ahead.
IPU CET 2017 Results:
The organization will release IPU CET 2017 results tentatively in the final week of May 2017 as per the official advertisement. The concerned organization will put results on the official portal which can be assessed using the Application ID/Registration Number in order to pull out the correct results. The applicants can take the printout of the results for future use as no hard copy will be provided.
IPU CET 2017 Cutoff:
The candidates will have to wait for few days for the official cutoff list carrying the opening and closing marks appears. All the admissions will be based on Merit and hence, the candidates needs to score more than the cut off score in order to qualify the test after which he/she can take admissions at any desired colleges or wait for the seat allotment at the counseling session.
IPU CET 2017 Counseling:
The applicants qualifying the test will be called for counseling session. An amount of 1,000/- must be paid in order to attend the counseling process that will be organization at several centres. The aspirants must bring all the documents in order to verify their claims made in the application form. Then they can select the institutes as per their preference subjected to merit. The candidates can book seats during 1st counseling and wait for the 2nd counseling where if required they can change college, however, that will lavy its separate charges.
|Starting date for application form submission||Final Week of January 2017|
|Final Date||Final Week of March 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||Final Week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||1st Week of May 2017|
|Results||Final Week of May 2017|
The official website of IPU CET 2017 is www.ipu.ac.in