IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2016 – Jr Engineering Assistant and Materials Assistant
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has illustrated a new career job vacancy advertisement mentioned as IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment. Applications are requested from the able candidates in order to hire-up them for a variety of vacant posts of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV in diverse disciplines like the Fire & Safety, the Electrical & Others. Applicants who have requisite eligibility criteria they might apply for the IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment of the year 2016.
Keen candidate who are willing to apply for before said positions they have to present their application form in arranged format on or prior to the end date which is the day of the 20th June of the year 2016. Applicants might get the additional information regarding IOCL jobs through this page which is offered by the team.
No. OF vacancies: 06
Details of the Vacancies as well as important Qualification:
|The Name of the Post||Discipline||No. Of the Vacancies||Essential Details of the post|
|The post of the Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV||Fire & Safety||03 no’s||Matric along with Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC – Nagpur or the Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other familiar Institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.|
|(Electrical)||01 no’s||3 Years Diploma in the Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institute or the University|
|The post of the Jr. Materials Assistant-IV||–||01 no’s|
Applying applicant should not be below than the 18 years as well as maximum age of appliers must be below than the 26 years as on the day of the 30th April of the year 2016. Reservation in the upper age limit shall be as per the norms of the association.
Fruitfully selected candidates will get the salary in scale pay of the Rs.11, 900-32, 000/- from Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Application Fee of the Post :
Applying applicant have to application of the processing fee of Rs. 150/- in the form of Demand Draft or the Banker’s Cheque (Non-Refundable) In Favor Of the ‘Accounts Officer, Gujarat Refinery’, payable at the branch of the State Bank of India, the Bajwa Branch, (Branch Code – 0568), (IFSC Code – SBIN0000568) of the state Vadodara.
- Selection Process is simple, by the Written Test in addition to Interview which will be conducted by the IOCL Gujarat Refinery
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
- Candidate who are willing to apply for this employment they have to log on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited www.iocl.com
- Then the home page will come out as well as the applicant are requisite to decide ‘Latest Job Openings’ link in ‘Careers’ section that is accessible in the below side of the home page.
- By pressing the above mentioned link a new page will be opened having a variety of jobs links, now the applicant have to strike on the proper job link which you would like to apply for.
- Now read entire instructions carefully as well as take a printout of application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill up it with requisite details as well as attach all the pertinent testimonials along with the suitably filled application form.
- Finally, complete application form should be sent to the said address.
- Last Date of the receipt of the Application Form: 20th June of the year 2016
- Probable date of the Written Test: 3rd July of the year 2016
- Probable date of the Skill/the Proficiency/and the Physical Test: 4th-6th July of the year 2016
Detailed notification for IOCL Gujarat Refinery recruitment
Link of the application form https://www.iocl.com/download/JR-04-2016-FORMAT-OF-APPLICATION-FORM_R.pdf
Appliers can read all of the official advertisement, given below, to obtain other related information regarding the IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment of the year 2016.