|Click Here for Multi Tasking Staff|
|Click Here for Sailors Posts|
|Click Here for PC and SSC Posts|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016–2017 | 262 Multi Tasking Staff
There is the good news for the deserving and hardworking candidates, Indian Navy announced the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. Indian Navy published notification for various multi tasking and Non Multi Tasking staff for the positions of Peon, Cleaner, Watchmen, Barber, Ward Assistant, Dresser and Lab Attendant. Total number of vacancy is 262. Interested aspirants can submit their application form on and before 05/08/16. Recruitment procedure includes both written test and personal interview. The tentative dates of the written exam is 25/09/16 or 01/10/16. Matriculation with qualifying marks is enough for the posts.
Indian navy has declared the notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 for the Multi tasking Staff Post. There are vacancy of 262 posts. Applicants has to send an application to the Headquarters Southern Naval Command Kochi within 28 days from the date of publication of the recruitment notification. This a great chance for the interested aspirants. Visit the official site of Bhartiya Nausena www.indiannavy.nic.in to get the details. Applicants have to submit the application form according to the given application format. Check the details below for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 of multi Tasking Staff and if the criteria match you, fill up the form immediately. Stay connected with us to get the latest updates of the recruitment. Hurry up grab this chance and submit your application form before 5th august 2016.
Indian Navy invites interested candidates for the Grade C ( Non Gazetted) posts. Candidates will normally posted under the Southern Naval Command but anywhere in India. For details please check below
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy
Vacancies: 262 Multi Tasking Staff Posts
Multi tasking Staff(Non- Industrial)
|Serial Number||Post||No of Vacancy|
Multi Tasking Staff(Ministerial)
|Serial Number||Post||No. of Vacancies|
Last Date of offline application submission: 5th Aug’16
Matriculation or any equivalent degree from an recognized organization.
- Age limit for unreserved / General – 1. Multi Tasking ( Ministerial) – 18 – 27 years
- Multi Tasking (Non – Industrial) – 18-25 years
- b) Age relaxation Rule:
Schedule tribe/ Scheduled caste:
05 years relaxation permissible for upper age limit
03 years relaxation permissible for upper age limit
UR-10 years, OBC-13years, ST/SC- 15 years relaxation
Selection procedure of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 include two steps.
- The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam
- The aspirants who will qualify the written exam will get the call for personal interview
Check Here – Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2016
Pattern of Examination:
Question paper will be in both the languages – Hindi & English. It is of Matriculation level. Have a look on the marks distribution.
|Topic||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||20|
|Awareness in relevant trade/field||20||20|
How to Apply:
- Applicants have to apply in offline mode
- In an A4 size paper, they have type or write in a clear handwriting the application letter in the given format.
Date of Birth:
Experience ( If any):
Physically handicapped: Yes / No
Declaration of the authenticity of the information mentioned here
Paste self attested one passport size photograph
- Enclosures : Self attested copies of the certificates mentioned below
Caste certificate ( if applicable)
Handicapped certificate ( if applicable)
Date of birth proof
Certificates of education qualification
Two passport size photograph
- Keep all the documents in an envelope, write name of the post applied and then send it to the the address mentioned below
The Flag Officer, Commanding-in-Chief (far-staff officers, civilian Recruitment Cell, Headquarter Southern Naval Command, Kochi -682 004
The last date of receipt of application: 05-08-16
The last date of receipt of application from the remote areas: 12-08-16
Tentative written exam date: 25-09-16 / 01-10-16
For any query you can visit the official site of the Indian Navy www.indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 for the Post of Sailors
Job Title: The position of sailors is available at Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
According to the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 the organization invites applicants to apply for the position of sailors
Indian Navy has issued an advertisement named Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. The last date to apply is 27 June 2016 and the last date for candidates of J&K,Andaman and Nicobar islands,Lakshadweep and Minicoy Island and NE is 04 July 2016.
The Indian Navy is inviting the applications for the post of the sailors for Artificer Apprentice
Name of the Post: Sailors
Someone who is qualified to appear in 10+2 or equivalent examination and has scored 60% marks or more in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics and the same in at least one of these subjects (Biology,Chemistry,Computer Science).
Candidates that are born between Feb 1 1997 and January 31,2000 both dates being inclusive
- The selection is based on merit in the written examination,Fitness Test and medical examination
- The examination languages are Hindi and English and the question paper is entirely objective.
There will be four sections: GK,English,Science and Mathematics.
- The question paper standard is that of 10+2 and the syllabus can be found on the website www.indiannavy.gov.in
- The examination duration is 1 hour
- The examination will be cleared if the aspirant clears all papers individually and as well as in aggregate
Physical Fitness Test:
- Clearing this test is mandatory for selection.
- The aspirants will be required to finish a 1.6 km run in 7 minutes.
- The test also includes 20 squats and 10 push ups
- It’s desirable if the candidate is proficient in sports,swimming and extra curricular
- The candidates have to participate in this test at their own risk.
- Authorized medical doctors will conduct the test as per the medical standards that are prescribed in current regulations applicable to entry level sailors.
- The minimum height for the candidates is 157 cm. The chest and weight should be proportionate and the minimum chest expansion is 5 cm.
- The candidates should be of good mental and physical health such that he can efficiently perform duties on the shore and afloat and in both war and in peace.
- The last medical examination will be conducted at INS Chilka and no appeal to the decision will be applicable.
Tattoos are only allowed on the front face on the forearm and the reverse side of the palm.
Pays and allowances
The basic pay for the artifice apprentice is Rs 5200-20200
In addition to the basic pay grade pay of Rs 2000+ plus [email protected]/- plus DA plus X group pay @1400/- will be paid
Promotion prospects upto the maximum of Master Chief officer 1(Subedar Major) exists. The payment for this rank of officers is Rs 9300-34800 plus MSP @2000/- plus grade pay @ 4800 /- plus X group pay @1400/- plus DA. The candidates can also be promoted to the rank of commissioned officer in case they qualify for the exam and perform really well.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to only apply online. All manual applications will be rejected.
- Keep the 10+2 mark sheet ready for reference before you start filling the form.
- A valid email address is mandatory.
- Two copies of the application should be printed. One copy has to be duly signed along with the attested copy of matriculation certificate,domicile certificate, NCC certificate (if applicable),10+2 mark sheet and one self addressed envelope of the size 22*10 cm with a ten rupee stamp on the envelope to be forwarded to the following address:
- On the home page of the website www.indiannavy.gov.in click on the Apply online sailors entry
- Make sure that all the details are correctly filled before you hit the submit button.
- On the envelope write Online AA application 141 batch & 10+2 percentage.
POST BOX NO. 476, GOL DAK KHANA GPO
- The last date to register the online application is 19 June 2016.
- The last date of receipt of application at the office is June 27,2016. The receipt of physical application by due date would be required before confirmation of an application can be done.
Refer the Indian Navy Recruitment notification Link Here – http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10701_15_1617b.pdf
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 – PC and SSC Posts
The Indian Navy invites unmarried men and women to join Indian navy as permanent commission officer in logistics cadre and short service commission officer in education branch for course commencing – January 2017. Applications are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in following branches/Cadres in Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2017 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
- The candidates are advised to fill the online application form from website joinindiannavy.gov.in from 19th March 2016 to 09th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 19th April 2016.
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned (if received by 19 Apr 2016) will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD (Navy).
- Hence, only filling the application Online/generation of Application Number does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
- The interested candidates can apply for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) and for Permanent Commission (PC).
- The SSC post is for men and women.
- The PC post is for men only.
The following are the qualifications required for the candidate to have for the vacancies against applied post;
|Sr.no||Branch/ Cadre||Qualification||Minimum (%)|
|a)||SSC (Edn)||(i) MSc Physics (with Maths in BSc)
(ii) MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc)
iii) MSc Chemistry (with Physics in BSc)
(iv) MA (English) with (physics or maths in intermediate
or equivalent standard) or
(v) Masters in Computer application or
Computer science (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level)
(vi) MA (History/ Pol Science/Economics)
BE/B Tech/M Tech in any of the following disciplines:- Mech /Electrical /Computer Science /Technology
|60 % for B.Tech
50% for Post Graduat
|b)||PC(Logistics)||(i) B.E/B. Tech in any discipline or
(ii) MBA or
(iii) B.Sc /B.Com/B.Sc(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management or (iv) MCA/MSC(IT)
Note: (i) Candidates who have not completed their Degree on the date of filling the application (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply.
(ii) Only one application is to be filled.
(iii) Candidates who are eligible for more than one branch/cadre should mention priority in their form.
The age limit criteria for applying for the post against vacancies are listed below;
|Sr.no||Branch/Cadre||Age||Born between||Types of Commission||Gender|
|1.||Education||21 yrs to 25 yrs||02.01.1992 to 01.01.1996||SSC||Male and Female|
|2.||Logistics||19.5 yrs to 25 yrs||02.01.1992 to 01.01.1998||PC||Male|
The candidate should have the following physical standards for applying for the post;
- Minimum height for male- 157 cms and for female- 152 cms.
- The weight should be correlated with the height and age of the candidate.
- The minimum acceptable eye sight is 6/6 for distant visions and 6/12 correctable to 6/60, 6/60 with glass.
- Color blind/night blind candidates are not allowed.
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Jun – Oct 16.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates will be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability.
Note: No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this entry.
Note: Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defense (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage.
The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria are as follows:-
|Rank||Pay Band/ Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
- The candidates will be given all the necessary allowances as per Govt.
- The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 74,100/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowances, Transport Allowance, Ration Allowance and kit Maintenance Allowance. These rates are subject to change.
How to Apply:
- Candidate can submit only Online (e-application) for this entry from 19 Mar 16 to 09 Apr 16
- Online (e-application): Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, R K Puram Main PO, New Delhi – 110 066 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the University for Conversion of CGPA in to percentage.
- Application to be sent by ordinary post only.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope:
ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________
APPLICATION for PC (Log)/SSC (Log & NAIC) JAN 2017 COURSE
NCC ‘C’ Yes/No.
Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled
- IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
Note: Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
There is no application fee or processing fee for the candidate applying for the post.
Date of Opening: 19th March 2016
Last Date of Online Application: 09th April 2016
Last Date of Submission of Application: 19th April 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
For filling the form candidate needs to visit: Notification Details
Note: – Information given in the advertisement and on the website are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity; the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Navy/Govt of India will be final.