Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Position of Senior Technical Assistant and Fellow
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016 for the position of Senior Technical Assistant and Fellow at the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism
The Indian Institute of Geomagnetism ( IIG) has invited applications to apply for the vacant posts for Senior Technical Assistant and Fellow at the organization. The applicants can view the entire official advertisement given below that contains pertaining details such as vacancy details, salary structure, instructions on how to apply, age limit, etc.
The Indian Institute of Geomagnetism recently broadcasted a notification for the openings of several positions at the organization. The announced advertisement posted by the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016 features details for the position of Senior Technical Assistant and Fellow at the organization. According to the advertisement, the last date for the application form submission is 12th August 2016. The aspirants can visit the announced advertisement thoroughly which is given below for more information.
The aspirants who had applied for the below given position will be updated through messages either through SMS, call, Email , or through the official website of the organization.
According to the notification issued by the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016, the following are the vacancy details –
- Senior Technical Assistant
The total number of vacancies is 05 Nos.
Below are the details expanding the vacant positions as proposed by the advertisement posted by Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016.
As per the advertisement issued by the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016, the following are the essential qualifications required given for the above mentioned positions –
The aspirants who are willing to apply for this post are required to have passed Master’s Degree in Physics in First Class. The aspirants is required to have experience in Research domain of minimum 3 years in the discipline of Space Plasma with specialization in modeling of Plasma instabilities and waves in the Magnetosphere of Earth.
Following are the desirable prerequisites for the candidates –
The applicants having Ph.D in Physics with specialization in analyses, modeling of satellites and space plasma theory.
He / She must have done Ph.D. degree with experience postdoctoral will be preferable.
- Senior Technical Assistant
The applicants wanting to enrol for the said post are required to have obtained Master’s Degree scoring First class in the discipline of Geophysics or Physics or he / she must have secured First class in Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering.
Following are the Desirable prerequisites in the candidates –
The aspirants are required to have minimum 2 years of working experience in respective discipline in a reputed University or Institute or Laboratory.
According to the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016, the age limit as proposed by the advertisement is as follows –
- The Age limit for the position of Fellow is not more than 35 years.
- The Age limit for the position of Senior Technical Assistant is not more than 30 years.
- The applicants falling under categories such as OBC, ST, SC, will be entitled to receive relaxation period as per the rules and the regulation of the institute.
- The applicants will be given 5 years as relaxation period subject to the experience and deserving aspirants.
According to the advertisement posted by the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016, the selection process for the given posts depends on the screening process where the selection committee organized by the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism. The selection committee will shortlist talented and meritorious candidates as per their parameters and requirements. The shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview round where they will be interviewed and selected based on their performance and other eligibility criteria.
Following are the Salary Structure details as proposed by the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016 –
- Senior Technical Assistant
The proposed pay scale for this position 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,200/-.
The proposed pay scale for this position 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 5,400/-.
– The aspirants will be eligible to receive number of benefits and allowances.
Application / Processing Fee:
The aspirants who are willing to apply for any of the given positions are required to pay 300/- as processing cum application fee through DD or Indian Postal Order drawn in the favor of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, New Panvel.
How to Apply:
Below are the Instructions on How to Apply for the post mentioned above –
- The first and foremost step is to navigate to the official web address of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism which has the web address of iigm.res.in
- The second step is to navigate to the Opportunity section on its homepage and click on Position Available option and further select Research Fellowships.
- Now search for the appropriate link for advertisement for the post of Fellow and Senior Technical Assistant.
- Here the entire official advertisement will be shown followed by the Instructions for filling the form.
- The candidates will have to download and fill the application form as per asked by the form ensuring no field is left blank or incomplete.
- The aspirants are required to attach all the certificates and documents supporting their experience, qualification, address proof, caste, and age, etc.
- The candidates are required to affix wherever required a passport sized photo on the form wherever required.
- The candidates will have to send the application form along with all the required documents at the to the below address –
Postal Address –
Office of Administrative Coordinator,
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism
Below are the important dates mentioned in the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Recruitment 2016 –
The last date to apply for the given post is 12th August 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
List of Advertisement are available at http://iigm.res.in/index.php/opportunities/positions-available
The official website of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism is – iigm.res.in
- Applications received after the due dates will not be accepted.
- The aspirants are required to sign on the application form before posting it on the given address as unsigned applications will not be accepted.
- The aspirants are required to completely fill the application and verify it for submission as incomplete form is subjected to direct rejection.
- The aspirants who will be attending the written examination or Interview will not be provided any reimbursement of Dearness Allowance or Traveling Allowance.