IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment – Library Professional Trainees Post
The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar also called as IIT Gandhinagar, has been on a spree to recruit individuals in their Institute. Currently they have ample amount of opportunities available including as vacancy in their institutes, with the title IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016. The posts for which they are announcing online are for the job-positions which are Library Professional Trainee post. This endorsement will enable the interested applicants to know about all the process. They are looking for dynamic, techno savvy, highly motivated individuals for the above post. The process given above will inform oneself about How to Apply, when to apply, where can they post their applications and documents to, what is the deadline, etc. One who is keenly interested to apply, can write an application, tuck in their Qualification testimonials and send it to the address of the IIT Gandhinagar before the official deadline . Also, one can read details given below too, to know more.
According to the advertisement made by IIT Gandhinagar following is the description, which says that there is an announcement made for the opportunities and vacancies for varied posts one of them being Library Professional Trainee post, for which 2 seats are vacant. The official website of the organization which is www.iitg.ac.in is daily being loaded will all the required notifications and data required for applying and about the steps of hiring-process. Applicants who want to apply can check out the website and check details about the post. But, the only criteria which is prescribed to people who are applying is that they must submit all details before 19th August, 2016.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Notification:
The notification issued by IIT Gandhinagar includes all following details about the above post. All applicants will be selected through written plus interview process. The selected-ones will be notified through Email, SMS, any contact details which are mentioned in the application form or updates on the web portal will be uploaded.
IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Vacancy Details:
The notification issued by IIT Gandhinagar notifies that there are following number of seats vacant for following posts,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of seats|
|1.||Library Professional Trainee||2 seats|
The notification issued by IIT Gandhinagar notifies oneself about what eligibility they must check the below, and then apply for the same,
- Applicant must have Masters in Library and Information Science (MLISc).
- They must bear the above with 1st class in above.
- One must be flexible in learning different functions and services offered in the library.
- One must keep in mind that they will be offered the job as a trainee for one year only.
- Candidates must be flexible enough to work from Monday to Saturday which is 6 days a week and also in different shifts.
- One must have Masters with 60% of total marks.
The notification issued by IIT Gandhinagar they have specified that they have set a bar and a range of age within which only they will apply. The age-limit is 31 years.
- According to the notification issued by IIT Gandhinagar recruitment 2016 one will be called for interview as well as interview which will be held on the same day.
- All the application form must be filled and personal details must be filled.
- Details will include personal details, Qualification details, and if one belongs to special category belongs then they must provide documents for the same also.
- During the interview, one will be called for interview and examination on the same day for which a venue and time will be given.
- In examination, one will be asked questions which will judge how much they know about the job post they are applying for, and if they are liable to be hired or no.
- In interviews, questions will be asked, and answering skills will be the key looked for.
- During the interview and examination one must bring their original documents and a Valid ID for validation.
- The filled application form must be filled, with all documents attached and must be mailed at library [email protected]
- No need of waiting for call-letters, one can directly come in for interview on the given date.
- Applicants must reach the venue on time.
According to the notification issued by IIT Gandhinagar, after going through selection process they will be kept as a trainee for one year and will be paid 20000 INR monthly.
How to Apply IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment:
- According to the advertisement by IIT Gandhinagar, one must read the instructions below before applying.
- The very first step one must login official website which is www.iitg.ac.in
- One must read the data and instructions carefully before applying.
- Applicants who think one is fit for the post, they must send their application from in the format which is prescribed only.
- Biodata must be affixed to the form.
- A passport sized photograph must be attached along with documents, and they must be sent on [email protected]
- No need to wait for call-letter one can bring the form and visit the venue for interview and test.
- All certificates, such as matriculation certificate, personal details certificate, qualification details, and a copy of the form must be brought.
- Applicants who are in last year can also apply, but they must provide their documents as soon as possible.
- One who has some sort of experience can provide their experience letter.
|Walk in interview and examination date||20th August, 2016 , 10 am|
- One must reach on the venue on time, no late comers will be allowed or accepted.
- The official website one can link in in order to know about any details: www.iitg.ac.in
- The advertisement link for the above post: Download here
- This is the link which will show the applicant how to reach the campus: http://www.iitgn.ac.in/how-to-reach.htm
- No TA will be paid for interview.
- The interview and examination will be held on the same day.
- One must reach on venue on time.
- All necessary documents must be brought in order for validation.
- One who is selected they will be hired for one year as a trainee.