IIFT Admit Card 2016-2017
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has announced its IIFT admit Card 2016-2017 which is now made available on official website. The students who want to pursue MBA in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) at Kolkata or Delhi campus are required to appear for the MBA(IB) Exam that is scheduled to be released on 27th November 2016. The applicants are bound to download and take the printout of the Admit Card failing which he/she will not be permitted to attend the Test. The Admit Card contains information on the identity of the candidates, schedule of examination, address, centre number, registration numbers, etc. The Entrance Examination is for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade across two centres that are Delhi and Kolkata. The applicants qualifying the entrance test will be subjected to undergo phase 2 of selection which consists of Essay Writing, G.D., and Interview round. Here is the advertisement containing important information pertaining to IIFT Admit Card 2016-2017 such as instruction on How to Check Admit Card, etc.
Name of the Organization/Company- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Name of the Exam – MBA ( IB )
Category – Admit Card
Status – Released.
Government of India set up the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade or IIFT back in 1963. The Institute is responsible to enhance and maximum foreign trade by training trade management professionals and develop Human resources. The Institute offers courses for aspiring International Business executives and other mid-career professionals such as 03 Years MBA Part Time, 02 Year MBA ( International Business ), Executive Masters in International Business, and Certificate Programme in Export Management. The organization is a primary provider of research based consultancy and training in the field of International Business. The Institute is going to conduct the Entrance Examination as per which it will decide the list of selected candidates for further MBA (IB) courses. The applicants who had applied for the same are required to go through complete selection procedure. Now you can download the IIFT Admit Card 2016-2017 from the official website following the procedure given below.
How to Check IIFT Admit Card 2016-2017:
The Admit Card is now available on the official website. The applicants who had applied for the MBA (IB) and waiting for the Entrance Examination to commence, can follow the prescribed instructions to download it –
- Open the URL http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/
- Click on the link “Online Admit Card for Entrance Exam of MBA(IB) Full-Time 2017-2019”.
- The participants will be prompted to enter their Name and Application No. and click on Submit button.
- Hence, the IIFT Admit Card 2016-2017 will be displayed.
- The applicants can take the hard copy of the Admit Card for future use.
- Direct Link for IIFT Admit Card – http://docs.iift.ac.in/OLAC2017/admit_main.asp
After the first phase of selection that is Entrance Examination ends,the organization shortlists eligible candidates for phase 2. The Phase 2 consist of the given tests –
- Group Discussion – As the name suggests, here a group of applicants will be given a topic to discuss on and the invigilator will shortlist few of the eligible candidates for further round.
- Essay Writing – Candidates will be given a topic on which he/she is required to write a essay as per prescribed in the instructions. The eligible candidates will be transferred for the third round of selection.
- Lastly, Interview round will be conducted where the selection panel set up by the organization will decide the fate of the candidates depending on their performance and other criteria.
Note that the Entrance Examination will be across various cities in India that are Indore, Mumbai, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kochi, Kolkata, Guwahati to name a few.
With regards to the official announcement made for IIFT Examination, following are the important Dates –
|Final date for receipt of applications for NRI/Foreign Nationals||15th February 2017.|
|Date of Examination||27th November 2016 ( 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. )|