ICICI Business Leadership Programme 2016
- The Post Graduate Certificate is Securities Markets is a one year programme with NISM, an institute established by SEBI, the market regulator.
- This specialized and integrated programme focuses on providing conceptual grounding, skill building and industry exposure.
- The Programme has the much-desired blend, wherein participants undergo the industry-linked internship at ICICI Group for a period of three-months during the one- year course duration.
- PGCSM programme in Securities Markets will be conducted at the NISM campus at Navi Mumbai.
- The duration of the programme is for one year. The Programme is designed with the view to provide the participants with the optimum blend of theory and practice. The course structure is as follows:
- Term 1/2/3 (9 months) – Classroom training (at NISM)
- Term 4 (3 months) – Internship at ICICI Group
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 55% in graduation).
- 12th and 10th – (minimum of 60%) [Additional – Should have studied mathematics at the intermediate level].
- Working professionals who are CAs / Engineers / Graduates in any discipline(s).
- Work Experience – Minimum of 3 years (Full time experience).
- Professional Experience – Preferable work experience in corporate finance, treasury or investment verticals in organizations.
Participants should not exceed 30 years of age as on June 24, 2016.
- Participants will be shortlisted on merit and will be invited for the selection process.
- Shortlisted participants will have to go through the below mentioned selection stages:
- Entrance test –The entrance test aims at measuring the aptitude of the participants through verbal ability, numerical ability and logical reasoning.
- Group discussion stage- Participants clearing the aptitude test will be invited for case based group discussion. The group discussions are mainly conducted to judge participants on their analytical thinking, approach adapted to business situations and the ability to break down complex problems to arrive at solutions.
- Psychometric Profiling / Personal Interview – Applicant clearing GD stage will be eligible for the Personal Interview Stage.
- Psychometric Profiling – This is a questionnaire based psychometric tool that indicates the typical or preferred behaviour of individuals in work settings. Participants are required to complete the profiler before they appear for the interview. This profiler gives us a better understanding of preferred behaviour of the participant and is not used for elimination of participants.
- Personal Interview – Shortlisted applicants will go through the personal interview round. This is the final step in the selection process.
- During the 9 months classroom-training period the participants will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month, to cover the incidental expenses.
- During the 3 months internship phase with ICICI Bank, the participants will be paid a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month to cover the expenses incurred.
How to apply:
- The interested candidates can apply from the official website of ICICI or can click on the link to fill the form www.icicicareeres.com
- The candidate can sign up and fill in the application form accordingly.
Application/ Processing Fee:
- The candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2.52 Lacs at the time of joining.
- The candidates who wants to avail the hostel facility are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2.88 Lacs.
- The participants would have to pay for the refreshments and any other incidentals on actuals on a monthly basis to the Institute. Additionally a one-time amount of Rs. 2000/- is payable towards the NISM Alumni Association Fee.
- If you are selected for the PGCSM programme you would be required to deposit Rs. 10,000/- towards admission security deposit along with submitting your acceptance to join. The procedure for this will be explained in your Invitation Letter.
- This amount will be refunded to you on completion of 90 days of the programme at the University.
Note: However, if you do not join the programme after confirmation or leave the programme within 90 days of joining, this amount will be forfeited.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
For any further assistance contact the officials through mail id- [email protected] or can call at 022-39858003 during 9.30 am till 5 pm. (Monday to Friday).
The interested candidates can directly visit the below link: