IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download – How to download IBPS Admit Card with step by step Guide:
Admit card is an important document when one has to appear for any type of examination; as it possesses all the details about the candidate who is going to appear in the examination. Therefore like other examinations; it is necessary for all candidates to have their admit cards with them when they appear for the IBPS Clerk examination. Without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The admit card for the IBPS Clerk examination has been released by IBPS, it is available online; all the candidates appearing for the exam are advised to download the admit card cum the call letter from the IBPS website.
Steps to Download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card:
Candidates who have to appear for the IBPS Clerk examination can download their admit card by following instructions given below:
- For downloading the admit card the candidate would require to first go to the website of IBPS. Once the website opens and the home page opens one will have to look for the link for download admit card/call letter option. Once you find it, you have to click on that link.
- When you click the download admit card/call letter option, a login page opens up. You will need to enter a number of details which will be asked for logging in; you will required to enter your registration number; Roll number; date of birth password and many more other information. You have to enter all the details asked for. Once you fill the details cross check for any mistakes or errors. Make sure you put in all the required details correctly without any spelling mistakes. Once you are satisfied that all the details have been entered correctly, click on the submit button.
- When you click the submit button. Please note that if you enter any information incorrectly; or leave any of the fields empty and then click the submit button, it will not work and the admit card will not appear. Instead a statement will appear on the same page asking you to put the correct details or fill up all the mandatory fields with missing data. Once this is done you again need to click on the submit button.
- If this time all the entries made by you are correct and all the mandatory fields are filled up, a page will appear displaying your admit card, within seconds. The candidate is strictly advised to read and verify all the details given on the admit card thoroughly and verify whether everything is correctly written on it, when you are satisfied with it; the candidate should save a copy in the computer and then download it for future reference.
- It is always better to save the copy in your personal computer, rather than downloading it every time from the internet. The candidates are also advised to take out two hard copies of the admit card, so that if one is misplaced by mistake, the other is available for emergency use.
- Please note that the admit card will be saved and downloaded in the PDF format and you are requested to save it in the same format for future reference.
Note: All candidates are strictly advised to download and take a print out of their admit cards; this is also mandatory for the candidates who will be appearing for the pre-exam Training. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Pre-Exam Training or examination without the admit card. If the candidate fails to produce the admit card at the time and venue of the examination, he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. So it is in the benefit and favor of the candidates that they make sure that they are carrying their admit cards at the time of the examination, no explanations will be entertained.
Significant Points to Keep in Mind:
- The candidates are advised to check all the details thoroughly before taking out the print out of the admit card.
- If the candidate finds some errors or discrepancy in the admit card, he is advised that he/she contacts the concerned authority immediately. If he/she fails to do so, and does not get the things amended and sorted out, there might be problem when appearing for the exam. If the details on his/her admit card are found to be different from the actual, then he might be prevented from taking the examination. No explanations or reasoning will be entertained by the authorities. So it is in the benefit and favor of the candidates that they get the amendments done in their admit card immediately by contacting the concerned authorities.
- When the candidates come to the examination venue they are advised to carry a government approved identity card with them; it can be Aaadhar card, Voter Card, passport or driving license along with the admit card cum call letter.
- Candidates please note that they have to keep the IBPS Clerk Admit Card safe and in a good condition. Do not damage it in any form or tamper with it. If the card is found to be tampered with or is found to be damaged in any form, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination. Therefore it is advisable that they get it laminated which will prevent it from getting torn or damaged in any other form.
Please note that the following details should be indicated in the IBPS Clerk Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Date of the examination
- Reporting time for the exam
- Duration of the examination
- Venue for the examination
- A scanned photograph of the candidate
- There will a space for pasting a photograph
- There will be space for signature of the candidate, or thumb impression of the candidate.