HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the various posts of Health Services that are Pharmacist, Dietician, Laboratory Technician, etc
With regards to the HSSC Recruitment 2017, the latest advertisement has invited candidates to apply for various vacant posts. As per the Haryana Staff Selection Commission which is responsible for recruitment has invited aspirants to apply for combined 2881 nos of posts available such as Dietician, Sister Tutor, Operation Theatre Assistant, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Insect Collector, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, etc. The recruitment notification posted on the official site has provided detailed information on each posts such as number of seats available, salary provided, instructions etc. The candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying for any posts. The last date to apply is 15th November 2016.
HSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Designations||Total Vacancies||Qualifications||Salary Structure|
|Staff Nurse||912 Nos||B.Sc (Post Basic) or B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing / Diploma||9,300/- to 34,800/- + G.P. 4,200/-|
|Radiographer||122 Nos||Matriculation with Science and Radiographer’s Diploma||9,300/- to 34,800/- + G.P. 3,600/-|
|Pharmacist||71 Nos||10+2 with Science and Pharmacists Diploma|
|Dental Hygienist||22 Nos||Matric with Science and Dental Hygienist Course|
|Dietician||07 Nos||Diploma/M.Sc.Dietetics or B.Sc. Home Science||9,300/- to 34,800/- + G.P. 4,000/-|
|Sister Tutor||04 Nos||B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc Post Basic or Diploma in Nursing Educationa nd Administration.||9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,800/- G.P.|
|MPHW (Male)||934 Nos||10+2 with Science or Biology plus Training Course in Multipurpose Health Workers||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 2,400/- G.P.|
|Laboratory Technician||180 Nos||10+2 with Chemistry and Physics plus One year Diploma in Laboratory Technician||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 2,800/- G.P.|
|MPHW (Female)||300 Nos||10+2 with Arts||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus G.P. 2,400/-|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||112 Nos||Matric with Science plus Course in Operation Theatre Assistant|
|Storekeeper||88 Nos||10/10+2/Vocational||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 1,900/- G.P.|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||46 Nos||Pre-Medical or equivalent scoring at least 40% plus Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant.||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus G.P. 2,400/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||39 Nos||Matric with Science||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus 1,900/- G.P.|
|Laboratory Technician||26 Nos||10+2 with 01 year Laboratory Technician Diploma||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus G.P. 2,400/-|
|Insect Collector||10 Nos||Matric with Science||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 1,800/- G.P.|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||08 Nos||Matric with Science plus Qualified Tuberculosis Health Visitor||5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 2,800/- G.P.|
The aspirants must be between 17 to 42 years as on the date of receipt of application for General category. The aspirants under SC, BC, SBC< EBPG category will receive relaxation as per the organization’s norms. The applicants under PHC General category will get 10 years as relaxation period.
The organization has levied payment of application fee without which the submission of application will be incomplete. Following are the details on Application fee for various categories –
|Particulars||Male(General)||Female(General)||Male (Others)||Female (Others)|
|Post 1 to 6||150/-||75/-||35/-||18/-|
|Post 7 to 16||100/-||50/-||25/-||13/-|
The Advertisement posted titled HSSC Recruitment 2017 has provided details on the Selection Process to be followed for selection of candidates will is as followed –
- The first round is of Written Test that will be conducted on scheduled date and the candidates who qualify this round will only be promoted to the next level of Interview.
- The selection panel constituted by the organization will conduct the Personal Interview where they will be questioned and interviewed.
- The candidates qualify the previous as well as this round will be eligible to get the posts applied once given a green signal by the selection panel.
How to Apply HSSC Recruitment:
The applicants willing to enrol for any of the advertised job title must submit their application form that must be completely filled and no information should be canvassed and if found, the application will be rejected. Hence, to curb this issue, we have furnished the instructions on how to apply and submit form without any error –
- Enter the URL of the official website that is www.hssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click under the “Recruitments” section and then click on “Apply Online”.
- Here, a list of all released notification are shown where the candidates can refer this particular advertisement for more information and then click on Apply Online for the application form.
- Here, the candidates will be prompted to register on the website first during which the aspirants will be provided with registration number.
- Now start filling the application form thoroughly ensuring no canvassing or no space is left empty.
- Now go to uploading section where they must upload scanned or digital image of photo, signature, and other required documents listed in the official advertisement.
- Now click on ‘Submit’ button for submission.
- Retrieve the hard copy of the submitted application form for future use.
|Closing date for receipt of application.||15th November 2016|
The official website of HSSC Recruitment 2017 is hsss.gov.in.
Recruitment Portal – http://recruitment-portal.in/HRSSC.html
Official Notification – http://recruitment-portal.in/NTC/HRSSC/16_1_1_Health%20Advt.pdf