HAL Recruitment 2016–2017 – Advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer (Russian Translation/Interpretation)
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued an advertisement under the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2016 or HAL Recruitment 2016 to recruit talented & deserving candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer at the company. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an undertaking of the Navaratna Central Public Sector. It is a premier Aeronautical South East Asian Industry. The company requires talented & hardworking aspirants to recruit for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL. The aspirants must be talented, hardworking & must possess all the required qualifications. HAL is a renowned company with 21 Production/Overhaul/Service divisions & 10 co-located R&D centres all around India. Thus, the company requires aspirants who are willing to work hard even under difficult situations to produce best results. There is only one vacancy for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL which is reserved for the candidates belonging to PwD-HH categories, i.e. the people who are hearing handicapped. Thus it is a great opportunity for such people to make a successful career in such a big Industry as HAL.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued an official advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL under the Advertisement No. HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2016/01 on 2nd August, 2016. Any other notification or announcement regarding the jobs under HAL Recruitment 2016 is primarily announced on the official website of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Shortlisted or selected candidates will be informed regarding the further selection process via email on their respective email IDs.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has acquired expertise in many fields including design, development, manufacture repair, overhaul & upgrade of aircraft, HAL will co-design & co-develop the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft & Multi Role Transport Aircraft with foreign partners. Other details regarding the required educational qualification, vacancies, selection & application process, etc. has been mentioned below under different heads.
The vacancy details for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL are given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Reservations|
|Assistant Engineer (Russian Translation/ Interpretation)||01||Reserved for the PwD HH category|
The applicants applying for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL require following mandatory qualifications to apply for the post.The applicants must have acquired a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or the corresponding CGPA ratings in their qualifying examination. Also, the academic records of the candidates will be of importance in the selection process of the candidates.
- The applicant must possess a degree in Engineering/Technology or any of its equivalents from any recognized University or Institute.
- The applicant must have acquired a proficiency in Russian Language from any recognized University or Institute.
- The applicant must possess a degree in Engineering/Technology or any of its equivalents from any recognized Russian University or Institute provided that it is recognized on par with degree in Engineering/Technology or any other equivalents offered by the recognized Indian Universities.
- The applicant must have acquired a 5 years integrated degree of Master of Arts in Russian Language (translations & Interpretation) from any recognized University or Institution as Russian Language Interpreter.
- The applicants must have acquired a 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in Russian Language from any recognized University or Institute.
- The applicant must have completed a 2 years of Post graduate degree/diploma in Russian language as Russian Language Interpreter from any recognized University or Institute.
- The upper age limit of the applicants applying for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL is 35 years.
- The age of the applicants will be considered as on 1st January, 2016.
- The relaxation in age of the applicants for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EXS or any other reserved categories will be in accordance to the government of India rules.
- These candidates will have to submit the copies of all the concerned documents to justify & state their category for reservation.
- The relaxation in upper age limit of the candidates according to their categories is given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|3||OBC ( non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|4||Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
The selection process of the candidates is as mentioned below.
- The candidates will be shortlisted from the total no. of applicants for the written test on the criteria of educational qualifications, past work experiences & academic records.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a two & a half hour long written test of objective type conducted in three parts.
- The 1st part of the test will contain 20 questions on General Awareness, the 2nd part will consist of 40 questions on English & reasoning & 3rd part will consist of 100 questions on Discipline.
- The candidates clearing the written examination will be called for Document verification as per the merit in examination. The candidates will require to bring the originals of all the required documents as a verification of age, qualifications, etc.
- The verification process will go on until there are only candidates left equal to the number of vacancies available for the post.
- The monthly payment of the candidates selected for the post of Assistant Engineer at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited will be within the pay scale of Rs. 12,600 to Rs. 32,500.
- Besides this, the candidates will also get variable dearness allowances, Company Accommodations/ House rent allowances, Performance related pay, etc.
- The salary of the candidates will be fixed & any negotiations in the salary on the part of the applicant is neither expected nor will be appreciated.
There is no application fee applicable to the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineer at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
How to Apply:
To apply for the post of Assistant Engineer at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, the applicants should follow the following steps sequentially.
- The applicants should visit the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- On the homepage the official advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer should be found & the regarding pdf should be downloaded.
- Reading all the instructions & terms regarding the post completely, an application should be prepared by the applicants, in the format prescribed in the pdf file.
- Attaching the attested copies of all the required documents, the application must be sent to the below given postal address.
- Postal Address:
Chief Manager (HR),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
HAL Post Office,
Lucknow (U.P.)- 226 016
|Last date of receipt of application||1st September, 2016|
The official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has been mentioned below.
HAL Recruitment 2016-2017 for the the Assistant Engineer: Download Notification
HAL Recruitment 2016–2017 – General Manager and Dean
The Job Title is of Manager and Dean at HAL, Bangalore.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is welcoming applications from all the willing in addition to accomplished job hunters to fill up the empty seats in the organization. Get additional updates on the web link . The vacancy is for the place of Test Pilot as well as total available seat in the organization is three (03). Additional details about the vacancy are given below.
Recently HAL, Banglore announced the notification for inviting the aspirants to apply the Position at the organization. According to the HAL Recruitment 2016 the board set some rules for the applicant. The candidates keep in touch with our website for the updates. The aspirants get information like age, salary, etc from the below.
HAL released the notification to recruit the vacancies. The eligible candidates got to the
Name of the Post: General Manager and Dean (Grade IX)
No. Of Positions: 01
Applicants who are concerned should possess degree of the Graduation or the Post Graduation in the concern field from familiar university or the institution with fine academic records.
The upper age limit of the required post for these kind of the job profiles .The applicants of the retained categories are answerable to obtain the reservation in the approved age limit as per the rules of this well known organization.
The appointment of the candidates will be based on the Face to face Interview with the board members.
The salary amount for this job profile in the official advertisement attached below. Refer to it for more details.
How to Apply:
Candidates should go through below specified steps to apply for the Hindustan Aeronautics limited vacancies.
- Applicants who are interested as well as matching with given eligibility condition can apply for the obtainable vacancies by the submitting prescribed application form.
- Application must be written in the specified format with necessitate details.
- Application must be attached along with the copies of all requisite documents as well as certificates in the concern of qualification as well as experience along with passport size photo.
- Prearranged application form in a sealed envelope must be submitted to the address tuned below till final date.
Method of Application: The application is in a set-up is required to be submitted along with the latest passport size photograph to the following address-
The Senior Manager (HR),
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, The Corporate Office,
The 15/ 1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore – 560 001
Subscribe the application form with the post applied for.
Last date to apply: 27th day of the June of the year 2016
The Official portal is HAL, Banglore
You might get other applicable details regarding HAL Recruitment of the year 2016 through this Official Link. You might get other details regarding the Hindustan Aeronautics limited Recruitment by staying in touch with them.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2016 – Fitter, Electrician, Painter, Plumber carpenter and other posts
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) is one of the most well-known, privileged companies of India in Aeronautics having about 70 years of history in Aeronautical Science. It Is a State Government localized organization located in Karnataka.
HAL looks after the Ministry of Defense of India, Department of defense Production in India too. HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) is offering various jobs to candidates in 2016. Currently, about 264 vacancies are to be served by HAL this year. Just recently, HAL launched a Recruitment Programme where they are going to offer number of jobs to candidates from all over the country for specific jobs.
(One can log in the above site which is recently updated and look for eligibility criteria and apply to a post likewise ) Following are all information required to apply for the job. Make sure you be in track of all of the below criteria, details, etc.)
OFFICIAL SITE: hal-india.com
264 seats , for the following posts,
- Electronic Mechanic,
- COPA/PASSA ,
- Mechanic in Motor Vehicle,
- R and AC,
- Draughtsman in Mechanics,
- Diesel Mechanic.
NOTE: Applicants must have been completed IIT from a reputed Institute.
- Form must be filled OFLLINE.
- Applicant must visit the respective centre and fill and submit the form on the given submission date.
- Applicants interested in ITI Jobs can collect forms and fill accordingly.
- Remember, the website is just for checking out the details it won’t offer you online form, Offline forms would be accepted and are requested.
- Application form must be downloaded from the website and filled.
- Maintenance of a duplicate copy must be kept to avoid any further problems.
- Duration of Apprentice is one year.
LAST DATE: 23rd April, 2016.
SALARY SCALE: Rs. 7618 (monthly)
- Important Divisions in HAL:
|1.Accessories Division, Lucknow|
|3.Aerospace Division, Bangalore|
|4.Aircraft Division, Bangalore|
|5.Aircraft MANUFACTURING Division, Nasik|
|6.Aircraft overhaul division, Nashik|
|7. Aircraft Research and Design Centre.|
|8. Aircraft Upgrade R & D Centre, Nashik.|
|9. Airport Services Centre|
|11. Avionics Division, Hyderabad.|
|12.Avionics Division, Korwa|
|13. Barrackpore Division.|
|14.Composites Manufacturing Division.|
|15. Engine Division, Bangalore|
|16. Engine Division, Koraput|
|17. Facilities Management Division, Bangalore|
|18. Foundry and Forger Division, Bangalore.|
IMPORTANT LINK FOR NOTIFICATION: http://www.hal-india.com/Common/Uploads/Resumes/322_CareerPDF1_AVIONICS%20HYD%20ITI%202016-17.pdf
APPRENTICE PORTAL :
|DESIGNATED TRADE||PERIOD OF WORKING
R & AC
|ITI Passed in Electronic Mechanic
ITI passed as Trade-Fitter
ITI Trade in COPA/PASSA
ITI passed as Electrician
ITI passed as Machinist
ITI passed as Turner
ITI passed as Painter
ITI Passed in R & AC Trade
ITI Passed in Draughtsman Trade
ITI Passed in Welder Trade
ITI Passed in Mechanic Trade
ITI Passed in Plumber Trade
ITI Passed in Carpenter trade
ITI Passed in Diesel Mechanic Trade
|SC||1 out of 16||PH||3 out of 100|
|ST||1 out of 32||XSM||3 out of 100|
|OBC||27 out of 100|
- Forms collected till 13th April, 2016
- On Merit-basis seats would be allotted.
- At least Applicants must have scored 70% and above in SSC
- Applicant must have scored 30 %in ITI
- Engagement of Ex-ITI applicants for the Apprenticeship Training will be done through online site.
- Applications will not be accepted through any other mode (The mode Online/offline)
- HAL registered the right to change the allocated quota for trades any time during the process of engagement.
- Applicants must register within this site apprenticeship.gov.in
- The applicants name should match with the the name in SSC.
- It is mandatory to upload the certificates of SSC, ITI Marks and Photograph.
- Applications without these will be summarily rejected. (Documents are mandatory to be submitted).
- Company shall not be responsible for any candidate not shortlisted due to improper attachments
- Candidates should have a valid email id and contact number in the web portal or website so that officials can contact them.
- The applications from the applicants who have completed the trade Apprenticeship under Centre of Excellence (COE) scheme need not to apply for the training.
- Web portal is being operated by DGET,which is the Government. If any Applicant has any doubt visit the website.
- Contact details are mentioned. So that to contact when needed.
- The working process, dates, etc. all are fixed and can’t be changed by HAL.
- Merit list of the selected candidates will be hosted online in the HAL website.
- Candidates are requested to visit the website for the same for any further query or details.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending document verification process.
- Since the verification process takes time, Applicant from far away can make their arrangements likewise.
- The applicants selected must join on the given date only.
- Entry or Admissions after the last submission dates won’t be allowed
- Contact details must be mentioned properly so that the officials may contact the Candidate to notify about the further process.