Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016 – 1484 Posts Of Forest Guard
Gujarat Forest Department has invited the aspiring candidates to fill up the form for the forest guard. They publish the notification of Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016 for 1484 posts of forest guard. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for forest department recruitment online before 02-08-16.
Gujarat Government has declared the notification of 1484 posts of forest guards. Gujarat Forest Department recruitment 2016 is giving a great chance for the aspirants who dream to do government jobs. Head of the Forest Force and Principal Chief Conservator of Forest has released this notification to recruit forest guards. Here we have publish all the points regarding the forest guard recruitment like Selection procedure, age limit, application fee, posting places, required qualification etc. for further details please check the forest department official website. Interested aspirants who are eligible for the post please submit your online application within 11-07-16 to 02-08-16. We have tried best to upload the complete details of the forest department recruitment. Have a look on that.
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016 brings the smile in many faces, the recruitment of 1484 forest guard for the forest department for different areas in gujarat is like dream come true for the interested aspirants.
Name of the organization: Gujarat Forest Department
Name of the posts: Forest guard
Number Vacancies: 1484
|S.No.||Places||No. of Posts|
HSC is compulsory with Gujarati as compulsory language in SSC. For further details please check the official notification of the Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016
The age limit for the Forest guard recruitment in the Gujarat is 18 – 33 years and the upper age relaxation for the Sc, ST and OBC is as per Government rule
The selection procedure of the Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016 has two step
- Written exam test
- Computer skill test
Based on the performance of the both the test the Gujarat Forest Department will choose the desired candidates.
How to Apply:
Applicant has to apply online for the post of forest guard in Gujarat on and before 2nd Aug’16. Here we explain the simple steps for applying online:
- Log in with your credentials in the department’s official website
- Click the link of Apply online
- Select the desired place and the post
- Before submitting all your details read the given instructions properly and carefully
- After filling the application form once again check all the information you have submitted
- Click the submit button
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the online application for future use.
Every applicant has to pay an amount of Rs 100/- as application fee.
Online Application form submission starts : 11-07-2016.
Last Date for Online Application Form Submission : 02-08-2016.
For more details please check the Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Notification – Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016 – Forest Guard Post
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016 -There are multiple vacancies for the post of Forest Guard in Gujarat Forest Department.
The Gujarat Forest Department invites eligible and deserving candidates to apply for the post of Forest Guard under Gujarat Forest Department recruitment. There are in all 1484 vacancies for the post of Forest Guard at the Gujarat Forest Department. The job of the forest guard at Gujarat Forest Department is a well- paying one and does not require too many qualifications of the applicants. Also, the selected candidate will get a chance to learn a lot.
The Gujarat Forest Department has issued an advertisement under Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016 to recruit eligible and deserving candidates for the post of Forest Guard at Gujarat Forest Department. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Government jobs with less qualifications and more pay should apply for this job. The Gujarat Forest Department requires talented as well as hardworking aspirants to fill the multiple vacancies for the post of Forest Guard. Deserving aspirants will be selected from the total number of applicants for the 1484 vacancies at the post of Forest Guard at Gujarat Forest Department. Also the applicants will get a chance to learn a lot.
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment Notification Details:
Any kind of notification or information regarding vacancies at Gujarat Forest Department, required qualifications, salary structure for any post or answers to any of the queries of the applicants will be available on the official website of Gujarat Forest Department. Also, the candidates shortlisted for interview will be notified through email on their respective valid email IDs by the Selection Commission of Gujarat Forest Department.
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment Vacancy Details:
There are in all 1484 vacancies for the position of Forest Guard at the Gujarat Forest Department. Any reservations in the number of vacant seats as per the categories of the applying candidates (i.e. for the applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex- Serviceman/ PwD categories) will be in accordance with the rules and norms of the Gujarat Forest Department and Gujarat State Government.
Check Here – Govt Jobs in Gujarat
The qualifications mandatory required by the candidates to apply for the post of Forest Guard at the Gujarat Forest Department are as follows. Besides these qualifications, the applicants must also have good academic records. Also, any past experience in the relevant field will be preferable. Though it is not Mandatory, applicants with some past experience will be preferred.
- The applicant must have cleared Std. 12th exams from any recognized Board or University.
- The applicant must have Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized University or Institution.
- The applicant must also possess a diploma in the relevant field from any recognized Institute or University.
The age limit of the applying candidates should be between 18 years to 33 years as on 2nd August, 2016. Any relaxation in the upper age limit for the applying candidates in accordance with the applicants belonging to reserved categories, i.e. to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex- Serviceman/ PwD categories will be in accordance with the Government of India rules.
The applicants will have to appear for a written examination conducted by the Selection Panel of the Organization, followed by a Computer Proficiency. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit from the result of the examination. The qualifications, past work experiences and academic record of the applicants will also be a major factor in the selection of the most eligible candidates for the post of Forest Guard at Gujarat Forest Department.
The job of the Forest Guard at the Gujarat Forest Department is a well-paying one. The monthly pay scale for the job of Forest Guard at the Gujarat Forest Department is from RS. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-. Also the selected candidates will get a grade pay of Rs. 9800/- per month from the Organization.
How to Apply:
The applicants will have to apply online for the post of Forest Guard at Gujarat Forest Department recruitment. The applicants can apply for the post of Forest Guard at Gujarat Forest Department in the following way.
- The eligible candidates should visit the official website of Gujarat Forest Department to apply for the post of Forest Guard.
- At the homepage of the website, the applicants must select the ‘apply online’ option at the top menu bar.
- Now, pressing the ‘apply now’ option, the online Application form for the post will appear on the screen.
- After filling the application form completely and carefully, upload the scanned images of all the required documents.
- After this the applicants must pay the application fees.
- Lastly, the applicants must take a hard copy of the application for future use.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
The Rs. 100/- application fees for the applicants to apply for the post of Forest Guard at the Gujarat Forest Department. This application fee should be paid by the applicant by using a Credit Card or Debit Card or by the method of Net Banking or SBI Challan.
The last date to apply online for the post of Forest Guard at the Gujarat Forest Department is 2nd August, 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Any information regarding the vacancies at Gujarat Forest Department is available on the official portal of Gujarat Forest Department. The official portal of Gujarat Forest Department is given below. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- All the applicants are suggested to bring the attested copies as well as originals of all the required documents as a verification of age, qualifications, past work experiences and caste.
- The applicants should not apply for the same post more than once.
- The applications with incomplete information regarding any subject or improper documents will be immediately rejected.
- Any reservation if not declared at the time of submitting the application form will not be considered later.
- The detailed information regarding any of the sections mentioned above is available on the official portal of Gujarat Forest Department mentioned above.