GSECL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Junior Engineer Positions- Mech., Electrical, Metallurgy, Environment, C & I – GSECL Jobs 2017 @www.gsecl.in
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) is recruiting Junior Engineers through GATE 2017. Engineering graduates with full time degrees can apply using the online mode. Candidates have to upload recent passport photo during online application as per the GSECL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification. Candidates also have to submit the hard copy / print out of application along with testimonial copies before the last date. The application processing fee has to be paid as applicable. Selection of shortlisted candidates is done on the basis of GATE 2017 scores/marks and interview. Reservation criteria and relaxations in age, marks, etc., are applied as per the specified terms of reference. Selected candidates are given an initial posting for a period of two years with fixed salary.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Junior Engineer positions are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Engineering Discipline||Eligibility||Upper Age Limit||Emoluments – (Rupees Monthly )|
|1||Control & Instrumentation||60% in Full time BE or BTech;
GATE 2017 Scores
Relaxation rules apply
|1st Year – 18000/-
2nd Year – 20000/-
The above mentioned eligibility in terms of educational qualifications are minimum. Additional information is provided below as per the GSECL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- Degrees should be from AICTE approved Universities with recognition.
- Reserved candidates require only 55% marks in Engineering.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of Gujarati language.
The age requirements and relaxation limits are listed below in accordance with GSECL recruitment through GATE 2017 terms –
- Maximum age of candidates can be up to 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit are provided to deserving candidates as per Government guidelines.
According to the GSECL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection method is followed –
- Applications are verified and suitable candidates with qualifications are considered.
- Eligibility is determined on the basis of GATE 2017 scores / marks.
- Short listed candidates are invited for interview.
- Selection is at the discretion of GSECL authorities.
- Candidates who are selected are appointed initially for a period of 2 years.
- Permanent posting after 2 years is based on the performance of the candidates.
As per the GSECL recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The following salary details are available –
- Candidates will receive a fixed salary for the 1st year to the amount of Rs.18,000
- Candidates will receive a fixed salary for the 2nd year to the amount of Rs.20,000
- Candidates who receive confirmation of posting will be receiving the pay scale of Rs.17300-38610.
- The gross remuneration using the present rate of Dearness Allowance is to the amount of Rs. 34,800 approximately.
The application fee details for the Junior Engineers posts are made available as per the GSECL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
|Unreserved, PH, and SEBC Candidates||Rs 500|
|SC/ST Candidates From Gujarat Only||Rs 250|
|Payment Mode||DD Payable At Vadodara favouring GSECL|
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the Junior Engineer positions can apply using the following sequence of steps –
- Eligible candidates are instructed to apply using the online mode.
- Chrome, IE, or Firefox browsers can be used to open the official site.
- The following link has to be used in the browser – http://www.gsecl.in/
- Click the Career menu item and choose the appropriate link on the new page.
- Read all the official instructions before starting the application process.
- Candidates have to choose a password that has at least a minimum of 5 characters.
- Candidates have to input the personal, academic and communication data in the appropriate fields.
- Candidates have to enter academic details starting with SSC.
- Marks achieved only in the final year of Engineering are considered and so the candidates have to enter only the final year marks from both semesters.
- Candidates whose Mark-sheets have Cumulative Performance Index / Semester Performance Index have to convert them into marks percentages using the formula made available by their respective Colleges/Institute.
- Candidates also have to provide their GATE 2017 details including the date of exam, Registration No, Marks secured out of 100, GATE Score and the All India Rank.
- Candidates have to upload the scan of a recent passport size photograph in JPG or JPEG or GIF or PNG formats only with a file size less than 50KB and a resolution of 110 x 110 pixels.
- Candidates should make a note of the On-line Registration No. which is generated after submission of the online application form.
- The password entered by the candidate should also be kept safe.
- The registration no. and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered e-mail address after the submission of application form.
- Candidates should take a print out of the application form before the last date using their login details.
- Candidates have to submit the printout / hard copy of the application form with the specified enclosing photocopies of documents before the closing date.
- Documents to be included are academic mark sheets, 2 photos, caste and domicile certificates, GATE photocopies, DD, and transfer certificates.
- DD should have GSECL Registration number and Name on the back side.
- The Envelope has to be super- scribed at the top with the following text – “(Vidyut Sahayak (Jr.Engineer-Electrical / Mechanical / C&I / Metallurgy & Environment).
- The address for correspondence is provided below –
I/c Chief General Manager (HR&A) ,
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd. Corporate Office,
The following notable dates are tabulated as per the GSECL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification terms –
|GATE Applications||September – October, 2016|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||March, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||March, 2017|
The link to the official website of GSECL is at : http://www.gsecl.in/
The link to the official notification and the application process is at: http://www.gsecl.in/index.php/career