GBPIHED Recruitment 2016 – Scientists and Group C Posts
G.B.Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development also abbreviated as GBPNIHESD is an institute by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, from Government of India. This particular institute is focused in advance scientific knowledge, which is to evolve integrated management strategies, conservation of natural resources and to demonstrate how the efficacy of the conservation of the same is. This institute is to assure environmentally sound development in entire Indo-Himalayan Region. The institute has many head-quarters in varied parts of the country. The institute is focused and is now looking for many applicants who are qualified and have to work in IHR, For filling-up of the given posts,
GBPIHED has declared a notification for the vacancies for posts which are available in their Institute, which are given as for Scientist B and C posts. The website for the Institute is www.gbpihed.gov.in is updated with all necessary information and description about the posts. The given advertisement has all the information one needs to know about the posts, how one can apply, where one can get the information from, what are the selection process , what is the application fee, etc. However, one must read all the data carefully and then only fill-up and submit the same.
GBPIHED has declared a notification for the vacancies for posts and information relating to them all noted down below and could be found out on the official website of GBPIHED. Applicants, who wish to apply, can look after the data and then apply. Selected ones will be informed from SMS, Emails, any contact details they have entered while they were applying.
GBPIHED has declared a notification for the vacancies for posts, and they have uploaded what they are looking for in the individuals, one must check the same and then apply,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|1.||Scientist B||1 (Un-reserved)|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||1 (PWD)|
|3.||Scientist C||1 (Un-reserved)|
|Total Vacancies||3 seats|
- One must read instructions about the post and then apply.
GBPIHED has declared a notification for the vacancies for posts and they have stated what qualification one must have while applying. They will accept the individuals one who has the same.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Required-Qualification|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||
- One must be able to provide equally weighing documents of the above with the application.
- For Sr. No. 1 and 3, pay ranges according to the qualification one has.
GBPIHED has made a declaration about a notification for the vacancies for posts, they have also stated what age criteria’ ranging individual will be accepted.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Age-Limit|
|1.||Scientist B||28-33 years (According to appendix 1)|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||28 years|
|3.||Scientist C||31-34 years (According to appendix 1)|
After undergoing all selection process, after one is selected, according to GBPIHED norms, one will be made following amount of salary,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Pay-scale|
|1.||Scientist B||8000 INR-13500 INR (Revised : 15600 INR-39100 INR+ Grade pay 5400 INR +Allowances )|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||5200-20200INR (plus grade pay of 1800 INR)|
|3.||Scientist C||10000 INR -15200 INR(Revised: 15600 INR -39100 INR+ Grade pay :6600 INR+Allowances)|
- GBPIHED has made a declaration about a notification, for all the post they are offering jobs for and they will select the individuals from interviews or written examination.
- A given address of venue and a date will be given to the applicant in both the cases where they have to reach in time and go for the procedure.
- During interviews, one must bring their original documents with them, while during exams they must bear the call-letter or the admit card.
- Valid ID must be carried in both the cases.
- During interviews, one will be judged upon what their answering skills are and how much they know about the posts, and during the exams they will be judged upon what they know about the posts.
- TA will be paid to the applicants who are called for interviews.
- After the procedures, a date will be announced where all the results will be announced and the names of selected ones will be announced.
- For that case, one must keep a constant eye on the official website of GBPIHED.
How to Apply:
- According to the above declarations made by GBPIHED, one is first likely to log in the official website which is www.gbpihed.gov.in
- After clicking on the homepage, a tab will appear which will say “Recruitment” one must hit the sub-link in it which says “Announcement”
- Then one must select the link saying ”Advertisment for Scientists posts “ and must download the format of the application.
- The first section which must be included in the form is the General details, which will contain all basic information from, name, father’s name, date of birth, address, etc.
- Second one has qualification section; one must enter their qualification, and attach documents matching the same with the form.
- One must specify for which post they are applying for along with the advt.no
- Passport sized photographs must be sent.
- All documents must be mentioned in enclosure.
- The form and documents must be sent in address given below:
G.B.Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development,
Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263 643, Uttarakhand
All forms and documents must be mailed before the deadlines,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Important dates|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||26/8/2016|
- The official website of the GBPIHED is www.gbpihed.gov.in
- Advertisement links for all three posts are given below:
ADVT for Scientist Posts – Download Here
Advt for Group C posts – Get PDF Here
- One can contact from here for any doubt clearance – http://gbpihed.gov.in/Contact_Us.html