GAIL Recruitment 2016 – Senior Officer, Senior Engineer, Deputy Manager, General Manager Vacancy – 40 Posts – Apply Online
GAIL has issued a public advertisement for the above mentioned positions. Eligible graduates, engineers, and post graduates can apply using only the online mode. Short listed candidates are invited after verification of essential criteria like education and experience. Group discussions and personal interviews are conducted to select suitable candidates as per GAIL Recruitment 2016 notification. Reservation and relaxation rules are applied in accordance with the Government directives. The official advertisement was issued by GAIL (INDIA) LIMITED in August, 2016 under the following number – ADVT. No: GAIL/OPEN/MISC/2/2016
GAIL Vacancy Details:
The following table mentions the vacancy information for all the positions –
|Sl.No.||Job Title||Total Posts/ Reservations||Max. Age Limits & Post-qualification Experience||Salary; Grade||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Senior Officer (Marketing)||7/ UR -3, SC – 1, OBC(NCL) – 3||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||Engineering Bachelors + 2 yrs. MBA – Marketing/O&G/International Biz./Energy Infra.; 65 % marks in both ;|
|2||Senior Officer (F&A)||5/ UR -3, SC – 1, OBC(NCL) – 1||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||CA/ICWA with membership OR
(BA/BSc – Math or Econ. or Statistics/BE/BTech with 60% + 2 yrs. Finance MBA with 65%) ;
|3||Senior Officer (HR)||6/ UR -4, SC – 1, OBC(NCL) – 1||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||Bachelors with 60% + ( 2yrs. of MBA/Masters/PGDiploma – HR/Personnel Mngmt./Industrial Relations with 65% )|
|4||Senior Officer (Corporate
|UR -1, OBC(NCL) – 1||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||Bachelors with 60% + Masters or PGDiploma in PR/Advt. & Comm. Mngmt./Mass Comm./Journalism 65%|
|5||Senior Engineer (Chemical-PC
|1/UR||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||BE with 65% in Petrochemical or Chemical or Chemical Tech. or Petrochem. Tech.|
(Instrumentation- PC O&M)
|1/ST||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||BE with 65% in Electronics/E & E/Elec. & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control|
|7||Senior Engineer (Mechanical –
|3/UR||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||BE with 65% in Mech./Prod./Prod. and Industrial/Mech.& Automobile/ Manufacturing|
(Instrumentation – Pipeline O&M)
|SC – 1, OBC(NCL) – 1||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||BE with 65% in Electronics/E & E/Elec. & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control|
|9||Senior Engineer (Polymer)||UR -3, OBC(NCL) – 1||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||BE with 65% in Polymer&Chemical/ Plastics&Rubber/Plastics Tech./ Polymer Sci./Engg./Tech|
|10||Senior Officer (CSR)||3/ UR -2, SC – 1||30 yrs. with 1 yr. experience||Rs.24,900 to Rs 50,500 ; E-2||60% Bachelors + 2 Yrs. full time Masters / PG Diploma – Social Work/Welfare or Rural Mngmnt.|
|11||Deputy Manager (Medical
Services- Specialist in Medicine)
|3/ UR -1, SC – 1, OBC(NCL) – 1||36 yrs. with 2 yr. experience||Rs.29,100 to Rs. 54,500; E-3||MBBS + MD|
|12||Deputy Manager (Medical
Services-OBGYN Specialist )
|1/UR/Female only||36 yrs. with 2 or 3 yrs. for MD/MS or DGO respectively||Rs.29,100 to Rs. 54,500; E-3||MBBS + ( MD/MS/PG Diploma i.e. DGO in Obstetrics & Gynaecology)|
|13||General Manager (F&A)||2/UR||52 yrs. with 24 yrs. at senior level||Rs. 51,300 to Rs. 73,000/- ; E-8||Cost Accountant
or Chartered Accountant with ICWAI/ICAI membership
The above mentioned educational qualifications and post-qualification experience are the minimum essential. Additional requirements are mentioned below –
- Candidates have to be Indian Nationals.
- Academic certificates must be from recognized Universities/Institutions only.
- Experience must be relevant with preference given to Oil & Gas Sector experience.
The upper age limits are mentioned in the above table as per the GAIL India Recruitment 2016 notification. No additional age relaxation is given to either general or reserved category candidates.
Selection for the above mentioned positions includes the following sequence of steps –
- Eligible candidates who submit correct and complete online applications are considered.
- Suitable candidates are short listed based on education and experience.
- Short listed candidates are called for GD and interviews.
- Original certificates have to be produced when demanded.
- Appointments and selection procedure are at the complete discretion of GAIL.
- Canvassing and falsified applications lead to disqualification.
The Pay Grade and salary amounts for each position are tabulated above as per the GAIL India Recruitment 2016 notification.
As per GAIL India Recruitment 2016 notification, The application processing fee is as follows –
- General and Non-creamy layer OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempt from fee payment provided they submit original caste/category certificates during selection.
- Payment modes are Net banking, credit and debit cards, or SBI’s Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP).
How to Apply:
The procedure for online submission of applications is listed below –
- Candidates have to submit only online applications using GAIL website.
- Candidates can use the latest browser to visit the official website of GAIL at the following link -http://www.gailonline.com/
- Click on the following links: Career -> Applying To GAIL -> Current Opening
- Candidates can read the complete instructions before clicking ‘ Click here to apply’
- Registration requires valid mobile number and email id.
- The following are also required – SBI’s SBCollect Reference Number to prove offline fee payment along with self-attested passport photo scans of less than 50 KB.
- Fee can also be paid online.
- Candidates are instructed to download the application form with registration number for later reference.
- No other mode of applications are accepted.
The following notable dates are tabulated as per the GAIL India Recruitment 2016 notification –
|Commencement Date Of Online Applications||7th September, 2016 at 11 AM|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||25th September, 2016 by 6 PM|
GAIL Recruitment 2016 for the Post of General Duty Medical Officer
GAIL (India) is a Maharatna company and a Government of India Undertaking. GAIL India invites applications from interested candidates for filling up the post of General Duty Medical Officer. The candidate will be recruited on contract basis at its Occupational Health Centre at Vaghodia ,District – Vadodara, Gujarat. Interested candidates can download the application format from the official website of GAIL.
GAIL Recruitment 2016 announced the notification for the recruitment of the duty officer. Please check the website www.gailonline.com for the department updates
Organization name: GAIL India Limited
Name of Post: of General Duty Medical Officer
Number of Post: 1
- Candidates interested in applying for the post should hold a Medical Council of India recognised MBBS Degree. He should also poses a certificate or Diploma in in Industrial Health as prescribed under Gujarat Factories Rules, 1963; for a minimum period of three months.
- Experience: The candidate should have at least one year’s working experience as intern experience in Surgery/ General Medicine in a reputed hospital or nursing home. Candidates who have experience in industrial environment will get preference.
There is upper age limit relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD category candidates as per government of India rules.
- Selection process is through interviews.
- That means there is only one chance for the applicants to assure their seats.
- In the Interview, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their skills.So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- The performance, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of the org for which post there will be conductance of interview or which there will be no examinations.
- The interview will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this interview, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for further process.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
The selected candidate will get a consolidated monthly salary of Rs.53,000/- per month. The candidate will get an additional annual incentive of Rs 1050/- on extension of contract period of one year. He will also eligible for personal accident insurance policy for an amount of Rs.12 lakhs to cover any eventuality including disability and medical treatment. The selected candidate will also be eligible for Family Floater insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakhs for indoor treatment is provided in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents. The candidate will be provided TA/DA for traveling and field duty.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidate can download the application form from the official website of GAIL, www.gailonline.com
- They will find the format for the application form on the website, they will have to download the format.
- Fill in the application form with all the required information carefully. The candidates are advised to check for any kind of error or mistakes while filling the application form.
- They will have to attach photocopy of all the required certificates, documents and testimonials and two recent passport size photos along with the application.
- The application must be sent To Senior Manager (HR),GAIL (India) Limited, LPG Plant, GIDC Industrial Estate, Vaghodia – 391760. The candidate should super scribe the details of the post he is applying for on the envelope.
- The candidates are advised to keep a Xerox copy of the application with them for future reference and use.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates please note that only Indian candidates can apply for the post.
- The recruitment will be for full-time contract basis for a temporary tenure. The candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, based on the performance of the candidate; his services may be extended later. But the total contract engagement cannot exceed beyond three years.
- At the time of joining the candidate will have to sign a contract with GAIL India. For termination of the contract or if the candidate wants to resign then a notice period of thirty days will be required from either side.
- The candidate will not be eligible for claiming for regular appointment in GAIL by any means.
- Before applying for the post the candidate should make sure that he is eligible and suitable for the post.
- If any information furnished by the candidate is found to be false or bogus, the candidate’s appointment will be cancelled from that time.
- Applications received after the last date for submission of application will be rejected. Incomplete applications or applications which lack required enclosures of certificates and other testimonial will be considered as disqualified.
- The candidate will have to bring along all the original certificates and testimonial at the time of interview, along with a photo ID. Candidates failing to do so will be disqualified.
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government Organization will have to either forward their application through Proper Channel or will have to produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview.
- Candidates of SC/ST/OBC PwD category will have to furnish original certificates and other testimonials of community and medical certificate etc. at the time of interview.
- The GAIL authorities have the right to modify, cancel, restrict or alter the recruitment process if the need be. It can be done without giving any prior notice.
- Details related to the recruitment process, notification etc. can be obtained from the official website of GAIL. Therefore the candidates are advised to visit the official website on regular intervals. They will also be notified about important updates and information through email.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit and the performance in the interview. The selected candidate should be mentally prepared to travel and go on field duty as and when required, failing to do so will lead to termination of his services.
- The decision of the GAIL authorities will be final and their decision cannot be questioned in any way. Any type of canvassing direct or indirect, will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
The GAIL authorities have the right to fix the upper age limit for the recruitment.There is no processing or application fee for applying for the post.
17.06.16: Last date for submission of application forms.
Please visit the notification www.gailonline.com
GAIL India Recruitment 2016 – Detailed-Advertisement-English-2016_Medical-Officer-Vaghodia
If candidates have any type of queries related to the recruitment process, the candidate can contact the Senior Manager (HR), GAIL (India) Limited, LPG Plant, GIDC Industrial Estate, Vaghodia – 391760, District – Vadodara (Gujarat) at Phone 02668 – 267353, 267340 or e-Mail: [email protected]