ECGC Recruitment 2016-2017 – Probationary Officers – 52 Posts – Apply And Pay Fee Online – 5th – 26th, October, 2016
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) has advertised for recruitment of Probationary Officers. Interested candidates with eligibility can register online and appear for exam and interview for selection. Post graduates, chartered accountants, ICWA members have been invited to apply. Candidates have to keep ready email id, scans of photo and signature for uploading during the online registration. The fee to the specified amount also has to be paid online. Online exam includes multiple choice questions and descriptive papers to test English, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, Aptitude, Reasoning, etc., Interviews will be held in Metros and Bangalore as per the ECGC Recruitment 2016 Notification. Selection is at the discretion of ECGC authorities based on total vacancy and reservation rules as per Government Orders. The detailed official notification was issued by ECGC inviting online applications at the earliest to avoid rush.
The vacancy details as per the ECGC Recruitment 2016 advertisement are as follows –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Pay Scale||Age Limits, Upper Age Relaxations||Professional /Educational Qualifications|
UR – 28
SC – 5
OBC – 13
PWD – 1
|32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315.||20 – 30 years;
SC/ST – 5 yrs.
OBC – 3 yrs.
PWD – 10 yrs.
|Membership in ICWA/ICAI/ACS/CFA; OR
MBA – Marketing/Finance OR
PG – Economics/Math/Statistics/
The above mentioned qualifications for available posts are essential. Additional details are mentioned below –
- Qualification should be from universities and institutes with recognition.
- Those with CGPA/OGPA grades have to produce “rules for converting grades to marks” certificate from University.
Age limits and relaxation rules mentioned in the ECGC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement are as follows –
- Minimum age has to be 20 years or older.
- Maximum age has to be 30 years or younger.
- Date of reckoning age limits is 1st Oct, 2016.
- OBC non-creamy layer candidates get 3 years of upper age relaxation.
- SC/ST candidates get upper age relaxation of 5 years.
- People with disabilities get 10 years of upper age relaxation.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned positions is given below –
- Candidates have to take the online examination for qualification.
- Short list of candidates is prepared based on requirements and cut-off marks in the online exam.
- The interview venue, date, and time are provided to short listed candidates without any intimation of scores in the exam.
- Original and photocopies of all necessary certificates are verified at the interview.
- Final appointments are as per business needs and reservation policy of Government.
As per the ECGC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement , The PO positions have the following pay scale : 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315.
The application fee/ intimation charges for the PO vacancy are tabulated here –
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|Other Candidates||Rs 600/-|
|Payment Mode||Online only|
|Payment Methods||Debit/Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallets|
How to Apply ECGC Recruitment:
Aspirants can go through the following sequence of steps before applying –
- Only online applications are acceptable.
- Candidates have to keep ready valid email, scans of photo and signature as per specifications.
- The necessary documents and details for making online fee payment must also be kept ready.
- The application form has to be filled with correct details and verified before final submission.
- Alternatively, the form can be saved and registration number and password can be collected.
- The payment has to be made and the e-receipt can be collected as proof.
- The print out of e-receipt and application form can be taken for future reference.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the ECGC Recruitment 2016 Notification-
|Starting Date For Online Applications & Fee Payment||5th October, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Applications & Fee Payment||26th October, 2016|
|Download Date For Call Letter Of Online Examination||5 Days Before Exam|
|Online Examination Date||December 2016/ January 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||Within One Week After Exam|
The link to official website of ECGC is at: https://www.ecgc.in/portal/index.aspx
The links to official notification and online application: Download Here