DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the position of Junior Research Fellow
The Defence Research & Development Organization works under the direct control of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The organization has been working for enhancing self-reliance in the Defence sector. The organization recently posted advertisement for DRDO RAC recruitment for which the details are provided below. Applicants can visit www.drdo.gov.in for more information.
The Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) invites applications for the position of Junior Research Fellow for the discipline of Computer Science, Statistics / Operational Research, Psychology. The total number of vacancies available is 06 Nos on contractual basis. The aspirants can fill and submit the e-application form and must pay the application fee with the mode provided by the website. The eligible candidates will be called for Interview for final shortlisting. The Last Date for submission of application form is within the 21 days from the date of publication of application form.
The Advt No. 121 released by the Defence Research & Development Organization ( DRDO ) invites aspirants for the position of Junior Research Fellowship. According to the advertisement, aspirants under Gen / SC / ST / OBC / PH / and Women Categories can apply for any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement. The candidates must submit their e-application form online before the due date which is proposed as 21 days from the date of publication of the notification.
With respect to the latest notification posted by the DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016, the Vacancy Details for which the organization will be conducting the recruitment for the positions as mentioned in the advertisement for which the details are as follows –
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow – Computer Science||03|
|Junior Research Fellow – Psychology||02|
|Junior Research Fellow – Operational Research / Statistics||01|
The aspirants will be shortlisted and will be awarded the applied position for a period of 2 years after which the organization reserves the rights to terminate or to extend the contract period based on the performance during the tenure.
With the latest announcement made by the DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016, the required qualifications in other to apply for any of the discipline given above is as follows –
Junior Research Fellow – Computer Science
- B.Tech/M.tech or B.E/M.E in Computer Science Engineering from a reputed and recognized Institution or University with valid GATE or NET Scores.
Junior Research Fellow – Psychology
- The aspirants who want to enroll for this fellowship are required to have obtained First Division Post Graduation in Psychology from a recognized and reputed Institute or University with valid NET Scores.
Junior Research Fellow – Operational Research / Statistics
- The aspirants who want to enroll for this fellowship are needed to have secured 1sr division Post Graduation Degree in Operational Research / Statistics from a recognized or reputed Institute or University with valid NET Scores.
The Salary as proposed by the organization for the post of Junior Research Fellow will be a stipend of 25,000/- Per Month that includes House Rent Allowance.
The aspirants who will be shortlisted for the above mentioned posts are required to have registered themselves for PhD Programme.
With respect to the vacant posts for which the recruitment will be conducted by the DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016, the age limit for the aspirants is not more than 28 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
The candidates who come under OBC, PH, Scheduled Tribes ( ST ), Scheduled Caste ( SC ) will be eligible to get relaxable period as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
The Application form submitted to the DRDO Delhi will be first assessed by the selection committee that has been organized by the DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016. The organization will assess the forms with the pre-defined parameter that is of Merit Marks and on the basis of that the organization will select the top 12 candidates for each position who will be called for the personal Interview that will be held at RAC, DRDO Delhi. The Selection Committee will be responsible for selection of the suitable candidates during the Personal Interview round where they will monitor the performance, eligibility, and other criteria and then select the eligible candidates for the post applied.
The aspirants who want to apply for any of the above mentioned posts are required to pay the application fee for final submission of the Application Form which is 10/- for General and OBC Category.
The applicants under PH, SC, ST and Women category are not required to pay the application fee as the are exempted for paying the application fee.
How to Apply DRDO RAC Recruitment:
In order to apply for any of the position under the post of Junior Research Fellow, the aspirants are required to follow the given instructions as proposed in the DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016 –
- The aspirants must visit www.rac.gov.in from where they can submit the application form.
- The next step is to click on Career Opportunity and choose the appropriate option from the drop down menu.
- The next step is to fill the application form and enter all the details as asked by the form.
- The applicants must ensure that no space is left empty as it will cause rejection after submission as it will be an incomplete form.
- The aspirants can then make the final submission after which the system will auto generate the Candidate ID which is required to be produced at the time of Interview.
- After the submission, the candidates must pay the application fee as prescribed in the application form through the payment gateway for online payment or through the mode provided by the website.
- The aspirants must upload the scanned copy of signature and passport sized photo when asked.
- After the final submission, the applicants can take the printout of the same for future use.
Given below are the Important Dates as prescribed in the DRDO RAC Recruitment 2016 –
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||21 Days from the posting of the advertisement.|
The Official Link of Defence Research & Development Organization ( DRDO ) is – Download Here
The Application Forms are available on the website www.rac.gov.in
- Canvassing in any form or producing false information will be dealt with strict legal action.
- The aspirants will not be provided TA / DA for the Interview by the organization.
- The applicants are needed to submit the complete application form as incomplete application will be termed as rejected by the organization.