Delhi University Recruitment – Notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow
Delhi University Recruitment 2017 notification was recently broadcasted on its official website as per which the organization is looking for applications for the post of Project Fellow. The participants are required to have obtained at least the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement below in order to be eligible after which they will be subjected to undergo selection process that consists of multiple rounds only the suitable candidates will be able to perform. After the selection process and the final merit list will be out on the website of Delhi University declaring the names of shortlisted candidates. The application forms are available on the official website which are required to be emailed or posted at the address provided below in how to apply section. The candidates must apply before 10th December 2016 after which the organization will not entertain any application.
Delhi University Current Jobs Vacancy Details:
With reference to the Delhi University Recruitment 2017, following are the posts for which the applications are being accepted –
The candidates who are interested in applying for the Project Fellow must have Graduate degree in Organic chemistry/In-organic chemistry scoring at least 55% aggregate from a well known and accredited institute or university or he/she must have qualified M.Phil in respective discipline.
The applicant must have research experience and NET or GATE qualification in order to be eligible.
Delhi University Recruitment 2017 has imposed age limitation on the vacant openings as per which the eligibility of candidates will be determined. The candidates must be between the age limit as proposed in the official notification and note that the candidates that come under reserved categories will get relaxation period as per the rules and regulations of Delhi University.
Salary of 18,000/- per month will be awarded to the selected candidates for the post of Project Fellow as per the norms of the organization. He/she will be awarded benefits and allowances permissible.
Delhi University Recruitment 2017 notification has propounded the method of assortment as per which the final selection will be made. The candidates will have to go through document verification. After qualifying the round, the applicant will be promoted to the written test which is an objective type test that will be conducted by the organisation and those who qualify the test will be promoted to the skill test. At the skill test, the practical knowledge of the candidates will be assessed and those who qualify the round will be promoted to the personal interview round where based on the performance in all the previous rounds and other important criteria, the final selection will be made.
How to Apply DU Recruitment:
If you are first timer and aren’t aware of how to apply for any post on Delhi University, kindly follow the given procedure in order to submit a flawless and error-free application to avoid getting disqualified –
- Enter the Web address of Delhi University that is www.du.ac.in
- The candidates will have to click on appropriate link in order to open the official advertisement that contains complete information about the openings. After referring what is meant, click on apply online.
- It is highly recommended to avoid canvassing information on the application form as you may be disqualified during the verification round if found.
- Now stick the documents supporting experience, qualification, age, caste, and address proof etc..
- The candidates are required to email the application form along with all the documents at the given email address or send the application form along with document at the address given below through courier or speed post.
- It is advisable take printout of the application form for future use.
Email Address –
Postal Address –
Dr. Pawan Kumar,
Department of Chemistry,
Rajdhani College, University of Delhi,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Raja Garden,
New Delhi – 15.
|Date of closing of registration||10th December 2016|
Delhi University Recruitment 2016: Section Officer, System and Network Administrator and Junior Assistant:
Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi, invites applications for three vacancies of System and Network Administrator, Hostel Supervisor and Junior Assistant on contract basis.
- Application should be filled and sent before 22-04-2016.
The total numbers of vacancies against various posts are listed below;
Total No. of Posts: 03
Name of the Posts:
- Section Officer – 1 Post
- System and Network Administrator – 1 Post
- Hostel Supervisor – 1 Post
- All the candidate have to be in the age bracket of 30-40 years only.
- If one fails to accomplish this condition then their application will not be processed.
- For Section Officer:
Officers working in analogues post in the pay band of Rs.9300-34800/- + G.P. Rs.4600/- with at least 2 years of regular service as Section Officer or equivalent
Senior assistant or equivalent in the pay band of Rs.9300-34800/- + G.P. Rs.4200/- with at least 5 years of regular service in Central Government department/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies or Universities or Institution of Higher Learning.
- For System and Network Administrator
MCA/BE/B.Tech/M.Sc (Informatics) or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline from the recognized University/Institution. At least four years of System and Network Administration experience in an organization for general domain system administration with user accounts management, network administration security administration and web-server and data base administration.
- For Hostel Supervisor and Junior Assistant:
- Master in Social Work or Hospitality Administration with a 2 years’ experience as a Hostel Supervisor of a Girls Hostel accommodation operations.
- Working knowledge of computer and software for accounting purposes.
- Candidates shall be expected to stay in the hostel premises provided by college 24*7.
- For Section officer:
The incumbent will be expected to handle the work of General Administration Section in a computerized environment.
The period of Deputation is initially for a period of 1 year extendable up to two years.
- For System and Network Administrator:
Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA, CISSP and/or any other equivalent certifications
- For Hostel Supervisor:
Good communication skills in English and Hindi language.
One year Diploma in Disaster management.
- The most deserving set of candidates will be hired for this job opening on the grounds of their performance in Face to Face interview and Past experience
- The candidates are advised to come along with your relevant documents are the time of interview.
- For System and Network Administrator : rs.35000/- pm(consolidated)
- For Hostel Supervisor : Rs. 20000/- to 25000/- pm (consolidated)
- For Junior Assistant Hostel Supervisor: Rs. 15800/-pm Consolidated
How to Apply:
- The complete application form is duly filled-in should be sent by registered post to the Principal, Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi, Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi-110096 by 22-04-2016.
- The candidates are advised to send their application along with all the attested copies of their documents attached with the application form.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website www.du.ac.in
Application/ Processing Fee:
- There is no application or processing fee for the candidate
- However no TA will be given to the candidates.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications- 22.04.2016.
Note: Candidates should monitor the college website for any notification regarding the same.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates are required to fill the application form latest by 22.04.2016 and can download the application form from www.du.ac.in and send their complete application form at the address Principal, Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi, Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi-110096