Delhi High Court Admit Card 2016 now Available Download Online
Delhi High Court has uploaded the admit cards for the candidates who are due to appear in the Comprehension as well as Essay writing test in English language Examination to be conducted on the 29th day of the month of May in 2016. Delhi High Court has issued Delhi High Court Admit Card 2016 for candidates who are going to appear for the Comprehension as well as Essay writing test in English language. This examination will be performed for the post of the Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) as well as Restorer and will be held in Delhi.
This test will be held on the day of 29th May of 2016 (Sunday) for the purpose of the short listing participants as well as eligible candidates to the said posts. Those applicants who had registered for the post can download the Delhi High Court Admit Card of 2016 by the following way.
There are a number of simple steps to download the Delhi High Court admit card online. These are:
- Open the website delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Locate the link which says ‘Download Admit Card”
- Click on the link and you will be directed to a new page.
- The new page will ask for basic information that is to be provided.
- The Candidates will have to input their Application number which was provided by the board when they applied online.
- Then the candidates will have to enter the date of birth.
- Date of birth has to be entered in the format of day, month and year
- There is a security pin then which is given and which has to be typed in.
- After typing all the information the candidates should ensure that all the information is correct.
- The candidates should then click on the submit button.
- Just after clicking on the submit button the hall ticket or admit card of the candidates will come in front of them
- The candidates can take a print out of the admit card
- They can also download it and save it for future use.
- Candidates should keep on their mind that all the information should be entered accurately.
The candidates should ensure that they keep the admit card securely after taking a printout of it. This is the hall ticket for them which will enable them to write the examination. Also, it will be required at the time of counselling as well. So, candidates should ensure that they keep it safe.
Also, another thing that should be ensured while appearing in the examination is that the candidates should take a photo identity proof with them. This will enable the examiners to check the identity of the candidates. Apart from this the candidates should reach the examination hall well in time in order to avoid any complications there. They must acclimatize themselves with the surroundings and make themselves comfortable before appearing in the examination.
Delhi High Court was familiar and it was established in the year of 31st October 1966. At first the High Court of Delhi was established with the 4 judges only . By virtue of the Section 3(1) of the Delhi High Court Act, and also the Central Government was sanctioned to allocate a date by an announcement in the representative gazette, starting a High Court for the Union Territory of Delhi. The selected date was the 31st October, 1966.
Criterion to get admission: – There are definite criteria which should be filled by the applicant to be entitled for filling up the form. Applicants who are not relevant, they should not fill the form or disburse the fees as there form will be discarded without any previous notice.
Purpose of the Exam:
Major reason of exam is to recruit qualified as well as hard working candidates for the Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) as well as Restorer posts .Number of the candidates appear for the exam but only a small number of participants will be selected.
The venue of the Examination :
- BHARTI PUBLIC SCHOOL,
- SWASTHYA DELHI-110092, NIRMAN VIHAR STATION)
Important Date of the Examination:
- Examination will be held on: 29th May day of 2016 (Sunday)
- Reporting Time: Sharp 09:30A.M
For getting the Delhi High Court Admit Card 2016, Candidates are requested to be connected with this page for the latest updates regarding the any new notification from Delhi High Court .
Candidates are request to stay linked to this official portal for getting up to the up to date information through the help of this page. You can also able to subscribe the latest free email service with the valid email id to stay updated or you can join with them with Facebook as well as Google plus, for acquiring the latest updates concerning recruitment, or the call letter, or the exam etc.
Thousands of eligible candidates appeared in the examination which was held in various centres throughout the country. Clearing Delhi High Court Examination is one of the dreams of the candidates that they want to fulfill at any cost. This is because they enter the prestigious Delhi High Court services and work for the betterment of the nation. As, after clearing the examinations the candidates have to appear in the final personal interview. This interview is the final deciding factor in the selection of the candidates for the post. The interview ensures that the candidates with the most excellent communication skills and overall personality get selected. This will end the selection process as well as the candidates will be given the joining letter after this.
Necessity of admit card is to get entrance into the examination as Invigilator will not allow any of the candidate to enter into the examination hall without admit card. Invigilator will check the Hall Ticket at the door or gate at the time of entering into the examination hall. Admit card will not reached to the applicants via email or through postal service. Candidates will download the card by themselves.