CSIO Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Security Assistants and Senior Stenographer Posts:
The post of Senior Stenographer and Security Assistant by CSIO Recruitment 2016
CSIO Recruitment 2016 has issued notification for above given posts. The eligibility criteria and qualification requirement are given below. For more information the candidate can visit the advertisement. The link is given below.
As per the advertisement cum notification issued by the Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO), applications for the post of Senior Stenographer and Security Assistant is available. A total of 3 vacancies are available for given positions. The last date of application is April 15th, 2016.
All the information regarding the advertisement are uploaded on the official website of CSIO Recruitment 2016. The candidates will be informed about the progress about the application via the official portal.
As per the Notification issued by the CSIO Recruitment 2016, following are the vacancy details available –
Senior Stenographer – 01 Post
Security Assistant – 02 Posts.
The Job location is Chandigarh.
The Total Number of vacancy is 3 Nos.
As per the Qualification criterion issued by the advertisement, following are the Qualification requirement for all the candidates –
- A Graduate Degree or Relevant certification from any Recognized Institution or University.
- The Minimum Speed of writing via Shorthand – 100 words per minutes
- The Minimum speed of writing on computer in English Language – 40 words per minutes
- Minimum Speed of writing on computer in Hindi Language – 35 words per minutes
The Age Limit set by the CSIO Recruitment 2016 is less than 28 years as on April 15th, 2016.
Following are details for the backward classes who are subject to receive relaxation in the upper limit of age –
- The ST Communities Applicants are subjected to received 5 years of relaxation period
- 5 Years for SC Communities
- 3 years for OBC Communities.
The selection process as proposed by CSIO Recruitment 2016 for the post of above mentioned posts is as follows –
- The Selection of the candidate will be based on merit.
- The qualifying candidates will be called for written examination and than personal interviews will be conducted.
- The qualifying candidates will end of landing the posts.
The Salary Structure is as follows –
- Post of Senior Stenographer – 9,300/- to 34,800/- Per Month
- Post of Security Assistant – 9,300/- to 34,800/- Per Month
How to Apply:
The candidate aspiring to contest for above given posts by CSIO Recruitment 2016 can follow the given instruction to file application for desired post –
- The candidate has to fill in the application form online at the official website http://www.csio.res.in.
- The application form is available online at http://career.csio.res.in/advt032016/.
- The Candidates will have to click on Apply Online to get started with the filling of the form.
- After the form is filled, the candidate has to mail the Form, Fee and all the attested copies of certificates and credentials at the address mentioned below –
The Administrative Officer
CSIR – Central Scientific, instruments organization,
Chhattisgarh – 160030.
Note:The last date of submission of the application form with deposit is 25th April 2016.
Application / Processing Fee:
As per the CSIO Recruitment 2016, for all above mentioned position, the candidates needs to submit the application form with processing fee applicable for all the applicants.
The candidates belonging to the General Unreserved categories will have to pay a sum of 100/- as processing fee. The candidates falling under other backward classes(OBC) are entitled to pay 100/- as well.
The candidates under falling under classes such as ST, SC, SEBC, Physically Handicapped, CSIR employees, Abroad, etc will not have to pay any processing fee.
The Candidates on whom processing fee is applicable will have to submit the form with the given amount and deposit the same in given account –
Ac No. – 33004547024, SBI, Sector 30, Chandigarh. The fee deposit slip is available on the website.
The Last date of availability and submission of application form is 15th April 2016.
The Last date to deposit the application fee is 25th April 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Follow the link http://www.csio.res.in/components/com_chronocontact/uploads/Recruitment/advt3-2016.pdf For the the advertisement released by the CSIO Recruitment 2016.
The link to Apply online : http://career.csio.res.in/advt032016/
The applicants are hereby informed to fill the application form before the due date and deposit the form to the nearest branch. The candidates falling under different categories can read the requirement as per proposed by the advertisement. Note that some of the categories are exempted from paying the application fee. All the information is available on the advertisement.