CRPF Recruitment 2016 – Constable Posts for General Duty and Tradesman:
The Central Reserve Police Force posted the latest CRPF recruitment 2016 advertisement inviting candidates to apply for the vacant position of Constable ( General Duty and Tradesman ) for districts Bijapur, Narayanpur, Summa, and Dantewada. As per the advertisement, the total number of vacancies available is 743 for which the aspirants interested can apply referring the notification given below that contains Information on the eligibility criteria and other important details. The aspirants can visit www.crpf.nic.in for more information. The last date to apply online is 20th October 2016.
As per the details provided in the CRPF recruitment 2016 advertisement, following are the vacancy details.
The total number of seats available is 743 Nos.
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Constable ( General Duty )||Bijapur – 178
Dantewada – 185
Sukma – 182
Total – 639
|Constable ( Tradesman )
||Total – 104|
The total number of posts are further bifurcated into the District of Bijapur, Sukma, Narayanpur, Dantewada for which the advertisement has provided information.
33% of the seats are reserved for Women and 10% Seats are reserved for Ex-Servicemen Category.
With respect to the essentials qualifications required for the aspirants to apply for the above listed positions, the aspirants must have secured at least 10th/ SSC or Matriculation Degree and must be a citizen of India in order to Apply.
The age limit for the posts mentioned in the CRPF recruitment 2016 is between 18 to 28 years as on 1st August 2016.
The aspirants under various categories that are SC / ST / PH who are eligible will be given relaxable period as per the organization’s norms.
ST Candidates – 05 Years
Ex-Servicemen ( ST ) – 03 Years.
There is no Application Fee to be paid.
The Aspirants who are finally shortlisted by the selection panel will be eligible to receive salary in the pay-band 5200/- to 20200/- plus 2000 Grade Pay. The aspirants will also be provided with number of allowances as per their post and grade.
The organization has elected Selection Committee who will be responsible for shortlisting eligible candidates. The aspirants applying for any of the above given job title will have to go through stages for selection. The aspirants will also be subjected to Medical Parameters mentioned in the official advertisement.
The first stage is of Physical Standard Test for which the eligible criteria is as follows –
|Male||153 Cms||74.5 Cm|
The aspirants qualifying this given criteria will then be promoted to the second stage that is Physical Efficiency Test that consists of the following –
|Category||Physical Efficiency Test ( PET )|
|For Constable ( General Duty )|
|Male||05 Kms race in 24 mins|
|Female||1.6 Kms race UB 08.50 minutes.|
|For Constable ( Tradesman )|
|Male||1.6 Kms race in 10 Minutes|
|Female||1.6 Kms race in 12 Minutes.|
The aspirants qualifying this round will be subjected to go through the final round of Written Examination which will be of objective based questions and will be available in English and Hindi Language.
Bifurcation for Written Examination –
|Constable ( GD )||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Constable ( Tradesman ) –||Part – 1 – 50 Marks
Part – 2 – 50 Marks
The selection committee will then shortlist the eligible candidates evaluating scores and performance from the above given stages.
The aspirants applying for the post of Constable ( Tradesman ) will be promoted to appear for Trade Test which will decide the selection.
How to Apply CRPF Recruitment 2016:
The aspirants must apply for the aspired posts if he / she wills to attend the selection process that is Rally. We have compiled the steps that will help you apply for the posts accordingly –
- The applicants must enter the URL www.crpf.nic.in which is the official website for CRPF recruitment 2016.
- After that, the aspirants must navigate to the Careers / Recruitments Section where the official advertisements are posted.
- Click on the link that says ‘Recruitment for CT/GD and CT/Tradesman’ where they can go through the official notification for more detailed information.
- Then they can click on Application Form and then fill the application form accordingly.
- The applicants must affix / attach their signature and photo on the application form wherever required.
- The aspirants must attach all the self attested photocopies of the documents if asked by the application form.
- He/She must ensure that no space is left empty as uncompleted forms are rejected as per the organization’s norms.
- Then Submit the application form.
- The aspirants must take printout of the same for future references.
- The aspirants must produce the filled application form during the rally at the venue and date prescribed in the CRPF recruitment 2016.
The aspirants must produce following documents during the Rally –
- Copies of Matriculation Certificate as proof of DOB.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste / Community Certificate etc.
Following are the Important Dates prescribed in the CRPF Recruitment 2016 –
|Districts||Address for Rally||Dates for Constable ( General Duty )||Dates for Constable ( Tradesman )|
|Bijapur||Sports Stadium, Bijapur||14th October 2016 to 20th October 2016||20th October 2016 to 24th October 2016|
|Dantewada||111 Bn Police lines, Karli, Dantewada
195 Bn, CRPF Barsoor
|14th October 2016 to 17th October 2016||20th October 2016 to 22th October 2016|
|Sukma||Police Line, Sukma||18th October 2016 to 20th October 2016||23th October 2016 to 24th October 2016|
|Narayanpur||Ground of Boys Higher Secondary School, Narayanpur, CG||14th October 2016 to 20th October 2016||20th October 2016 to 24th October 2016|
Dates for Written Examinations –
|Constable ( General Duty )||06th November 2016||1000 to 1200 Hrs|
|Constable ( Tradesman )||06th November 2016||1500 to 1700 Hrs|
The official website of Central Reserve Police Force is www.crpf.nic.in
The official advertisement is available at Recruitment of CT/GD & CT/TRADESMAN in Central Reserve Police Force for the candidates Domicile of Bijapur, Dantewada, Sukma, & Narayanpur of Chattisgarh State only
CRPF Recruitment 2016: Posts of Head Constable (Ministerial):
CRPF invites applications from Male and Female Indian citizens, for the posts of Head Constable (Ministerial). The interested can apply online for the same.
CRPF is recruiting the following posts:
|Category||Open Market||Ex servicemen||Total|
If the seats reserved for the Ex servicemen are not filled then it will be filled by non Ex servicemen.
The posts are temporary, but are likely to continue
- The interested candidates, must be intermediate pass under the (10+2) system, or should have passed an equivalent examination from a recognized board or university. Please not that any two/three years technical diploma certificate course undertaken after class 10th, will not be considered equivalent to intermediate.
- Candidate will also have to be skilled in computers; he/she should have a typing speed of 35 words/minute in English or 30 words/minute. The candidate will have to appear for a skill test for computer typing. The decision on the mode and method of conducting the skill test will be of the department. Hindi typing test will be conducted on “Remington Gail Key layout with MANGAL Font”.
- The age limit for applying for the posts should be between 18 to 25 years, the applicant should not have been born earlier than 06/05/1991 and later than 05/05/1998.
- The candidates who have been domicile in the state of J&K, from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989, can also avail an age relaxation of 5 years. For this they will have to show a domicile certificate, duely signed by the District magistrate, of the area where they resided at that time.
- Children and dependant family members of those who were killed in the 1984 riots, and riots in Gujarat in 202, can also apply. They can avail an upper age relaxation of 5 years,
- Central Government employees who have served for minimum of 3 years on regular basis are also eligible for an upper age limit of 40 years (General category); 43 years (OBC) and 45 years (SC/ST).
Only those candidates can apply and will be selected who are
- citizen of India.
- A subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugees who migrated to India before 1st January 1962 and have settled here permanently.
A person of Indian Origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam and are permanently settled in India now.
- The minimum height requirement for male candidates is 165 cms, candidates from the areas of Garwal, Kumaon, Gorkha region, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir have height relaxation of 162.5 cms.
- The minimum height requirement for female candidates is 155 cms, candidates from the areas of Garwal, Kumaon, Gorkha region, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir have height relaxation of 150 cms.
- Candidates belong to the ST category should have a height of 162.5 cms (males) and 150 cms (females).
- This is applicable for only the male candidates. The un-expandable and expandable chest measurement for the General/SC/OBC candidates should be 77 cms and 82 cms; and for the ST candidates it should be 76 cms and 81 cms
- 150 cms b) CHEST (FOR MALE CANDIDATES ONLY) Category Unexpanded Expanded All except Scheduled Tribe candidates(General/OBC/SC) • 77 cms 82 ms Scheduled Tribes candidates • 76 cms 81 cms
- The weight of the candidates should be proportionate to the height and weight as per prescribed medical standards. Overweight and underweight candidates will be disqualified at the time of medical examination.
- Conditions for Ex Servicemen
- Ex servicemen who are interested in applying for the above post should fulfill the following criterions
- The candidate should have the required physical attributes mentioned above.
- Medically they Should be SHAPE-I/AYE and should have the attributes as per direct recruitment.
- They will have to submit a copy of the discharge certificate have certification of their good character.
- Education qualification should be as per the ex servicemen rules.To calculate the age requirement, they will have to deduct the period of military service from the actual age. the resultant age should not be more than the prescribed age limit required for the posts.
- Other terms and conditions for re-employment of ex servicemen are also applicable as per
- Other terms and condition for re-employment of ex-servicemen as per Ex-servicemen Amendment Rules, 2012 and any other instruction issued by GOI from time to time.
- Ex servicemen who have availed to employment in civilian jobs under the Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis, on the basis of the benefits given to ex-servicemen for reemployment can not apply for the post.
- The period of “Call up Service” in the Armed Forces shall also be taken as service delivered in the Armed Forces and is eligible for age relaxation as rules.
- Age relaxation cannot be availed by the children or dependents of ex servicemen.
- A Matriculate ex serviceman, who has served the Armed Forces for more than 15 years and has obtained the Indian Army/Navy/Air-force Special Certificate of education or equivalent certificate can apply for the post.
- All candidates applying for the post on the basis of age relaxation or any other condition will have to show the original certificates and documents related to their caste and community, ex servicemen status and so on. They will be considered under the Unreserved category, if they fail to show their required documents. The format of the certificates is annexed, certificates in any other format will be rejected.
- West Pakistan refugees residing in J&K, but do not possess the domicile certificate from the state, are eligible for recruitment. They will have to produce certificate issued by the
- West Pakistani refugees who have settled in J&K but have not been given the status of citizens of the State will be recruited without the condition of having a domicile certificate from the designated authority of the J&K state. A certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Numberdar of a candidate’s village stating that the the person belonged to the West Pakistani Refugees category. For this he should also have his name registered in the voters list.
- Selection will be based on the results of the written examination, skill tests, physical and medical standards and verification of the certificates and documents.
- The department will decide the mode and method for the skill test.
- The written examination will be for one paper, which will be of 225 marks. It will be in two parts. First part will for language Hindi or English, which ever the candidate chooses. The second part will deal with general intelligence, numerical aptitude and clerical aptitude. The first part will be divided into four sections, each section will have objective type questions with multiple choice answers. Each section will have 50 questions, of one mark each, totalling to 200 marks. The exam period would be for two and half hour. Candidates of the General category will have score 40% or total 80 marks; candidates of ST/SC/OBC will have to score 35% or total 70 marks to qualify for the next stage. The second part will consist of descriptive type of questions like essays, letter writing, content, and format.. It will have no minimum qualification marks.
- The marks of the first and second parts will be added together to assess the performance of the candidates. On the basis of this result a merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates who qualify the written test, will go to the second phase, the second phase starts with the verification of the documents. Candidates who clear this process will have to appear for the physical measurements and medical test.
- The candidate will have to carry their ID cards and admit cards for the stages of the examination. They are also expected to carry their call letters for each phase of examination.
- Candidates will have to be careful infilling the details in the question paper like the language code they are going to use to answer the question paper. They should write the roll number and name, serial number of the question booklet, series code and signature correctly.
- While attempting the multiple choices questions candidates will have to choose one of the answers from the multiple choice options, and mark it oval markings. More than one oval marking for one question, will lead to marking as zero.
- There will be sufficient space provided for doing rough work in the answer sheet; candidates should only that space for rough work.
- Applicants will be allowed to take along with them the carbon copy of their answer sheets
- Devices like calculators, mobile phones and other electronic devices are not allowed in the written examination. If anyone is found with these devices, they will be disqualified.
- Any person found cheating or helping others would be disqualified.
- There will be no re evaluation of the answer sheets.
- Those candidates who pass the physical measurement test will qualify for the next phase. Any person, who is not satisfied with measurement readings, can appeal for re-measurement to the Appellate authority in the same day. The decision of the will be final whether to entertain the candidate for re-measurement.
- Candidates will have to submit all required certificates and documents. Failing to do so will lead to disqualification of the candidate. Any document or information found to be false, will automatically lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the applicant.
- Documents will include certificate of qualification, caste and community, no object certificate from the respected authorities serving in the government sector, domicile certificate and so.
- The candidates who qualify the physical measurement test and documentation verification stage have to appear for the skill test.
- When the candidate Is appearing for the skill test he has to bring along the call letter provided to him and with a Photo ID Proof (Voter card, license and so on). The candidate will have to prove their skill of computer typing. The computer and the keyboard will be provided by the department. A mistake up to 5% of the total passage typed by the candidate is permissible. If there are more than 5% mistakes, then for each mistake ten words will be deducted from the total words typed in the passage. Mistakes include- spelling mistakes, repetition of words, mixing of words, missing words, omission of punctuation marks, words differing from the text given and so on. The performance of the candidate will be judged on the basis of his typing accuracy and speed. The department has all the right to decide the mode and method of conducting the skill test and evaluating the results.
- The candidates who qualify the skill test have to appear for the medical examination. The results of the skill test and the call letter for the selected candidates will be uploaded in the departments website, candidates can call letters and admit cards through the website. Candidates will also find the list of centres where the medical examination will be held, the date and venue will be mentioned. After the completion of the trad test, candidates will have appear for the test of visual standards.
- One has to qualify the Acuity unaided ( near vision), Uncorrected visual acuity (distant vision), Refraction Colour Vision, Better eye Worse eye Better eye Worse eye 01 Ors & SOs and Binocular vision is required.
- Ex servicemen will have to qualify Acuity unaided ( near vision), Uncorrected visual acuity (distant vision), Refraction Colour Vision, Better eye Worse eye Better eye Worse eye 01 Ors & SOs and Binocular vision is required. The set standards are N6 N9 6/9 Or 6/6 6/9 Or 6/12 Hyper-metropia : + 2 Ds, Myopia : 2.5 DS (including cylinder), age limit 35 to 55.
- The medical examination will include detailed medical tests (X-Ray and laboratory. The candidates who pass the medical test will be eligible for getting their appointment letters.
- Candidates who have been rejected on grounds of unfitness on the grounds of medical examination will be informed in written. If the candidate is unsatisfied with the result, he can appeal for re examination to the concerned appellate authority of the recruitment centre where his/her test has been conducted; the appeal has to be within 30 days of the medical examination held. The candidate will have to pay a re-examination fee of RS 25, which he can pay through IPO/Banker’s Cheque/Demand Draft in the name of the Appellate Authority, this has to be submitted along with the appeal for re examination. The candidates whose appeal has been accepted will be called for re examination, the list will be uploaded in the departments website.The result of the review medical test will be final and unquestionable.
- Tattoos are allowed only in the inner aspect of the left forearm. size should be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand).
- If any candidate operated for following the time for fitness will be considered under the following conditions – Body surface swelling, DNS ,tonsillectomy and nasal polypectomy-01 month; Hydrocele-03 months; Tympanoplasty-04 months; Abdominal/pelvic surgeries involving opening of peritoneum, repairs of Hernia, varicocele surgeries, surgery for fistula-in-ano etc-06 months
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes. 10. Examination of blood pressure, (Normal Range Systolic 100-140 mm of HG, Diastolic 60 to 90 mm of Hg).
- The normal range of haemoglobin is 12-16 gm% for male and 10-14 gm% for female). Candidates. However candidates with more than 18 gm% and haemoglobin below 12 gm% for male and below 10 gm% for female will be will be rejected.
- Candidates having any deformity and disease like tuberculosis, syphilis, or other venereal disease, rheumatoid/ any type of arthritis, hypertension etc; Bronchial or laryngeal disease like Asthma, chronic Tonsillitis & Adenoids etc.; Indication of Valvular or other disease of heart.; Generally impaired constitution low standard vision; Any degree of squint.; Otitis media; Deafness, any degree of impaired hearing; Stammering, as specified later; Loss of/ decay of teeth resulting in reduction of dental points below; Wearing of half or complete artificial denture; Contraction or deformity of chest and deformity of joints; Abnormal curvature of spine (exact nature, e.g., kyphosis, scoliosis, lordosis etc. to be specified); Abnormal Gait; Wax (Ears); Deviated Nasal Septum; Under sized chest; Piles; Tonsillitis; Abnormal Blood Pressure; Overweight/underweight; Endocrinal disorders; Mental or nervous instability- evidence of nervous instability; Defective intelligence; Any type of hernia; Chronic skin disease like vitiligo, Leprosy, SLE, Eczema, Chronic extensive Fungal dermatitis etc.; Any congenital abnormality, so as to impede efficient discharge of training/duties; Anal fistula, haemorrhoids and other anorectic diseases as specified later; Deformity of feet like Flat foot, Club foot, plantar warts etc.; Epilepsy; Nystagmus/ Progressive Pterygium; Hydrocede/Phimosis; Cubitus varus/ Valgus; Polydactyl of hands/feet; Undescended testis, atrophic testis, marked varicocele, testicular swellings[ Varicose veins. Cases of Varicose veins, even if operated, are not to be accepted because basic defect remains unchanged; Any evidence of implants in situ anywhere in body will lead to rejection; In females, the carrying angle of more than 20º will lead to rejection on the ground of cubitus valgus will be rejected. The detailed information of other diseases and disorders which will lead to the rejection of the candidate is given in detail in the departments website
- After the medical examination the merit list will be prepared, which will be developed category wise, there will be separate lists for the General, SC, ST, OBC and Ex-servicemen . The merit list will be developed on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the written examination, skill test, physical and medical test. This list will be put on display in the respective recruitment centres and will also be uploaded in the departments website. The merit list also be published in leading newspapers.
The post carries pay in pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 7510/- P.M.). The post will carry Dearness allowance / House rent allowance / transport allowance / ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates have to apply online. Candidates should read all the instructions properly before filling up the form.
- The candidate will require uploading their passport size photo (8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height) and signatures (8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height) on the application form, before submitting it.
- The written examination will be conducted in different recruitment centres at the same time and date.
- The processing fees is non refundable once the candidate submits the application form.
- The candidates are requested to take out a printout of the application form and keep it with them for further use. They may be asked for this copy by the department any any stage of selection. Therefore they are advised to keep the application form and all other related certificates and documents handy.
- Candidates should fill only one online application form; the candidature of the candidate will be rejected if one fills multiple forms. Please note that applications once submitted cannot be modified.
- The candidates are advised to keep their email and mobile numbers activated for further communications. Do not provide email IDs and mobile numbers of any other person.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee online, and they are advised to keep the receipt of the payment carefully, they may be asked to produce the same for the physical standards test.
- The candidates should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for post in the online application form.
- Please note that no TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing for the first and second phase of the recruitment procedure, by the department.
- The candidates identification will checked at every stage of the examinations and tests, it can be done by checking their documents or by checking his Biometric identifications.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
Male candidates from the General and OBC category will have to deposit Rs 100 as examination fees, through S.B.I challans, no other banks challans will be accepted. Other mode of payment can be Net banking of any bank; Credit/Debit card of any bank; E-challans of post office only will be accepted. Candidates will have to fill the details about the mode of payment and other payment details while they fill up the application form. Women, SC/ST and ex-service men are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- 06/04/2016: Candidates can start filling the online forms
- 05/05/2016: Last Date for filling online forms 26/06/2016 (SUNDAY)
- 05/05/2016 Last date for registration through SBI bank challans
- 30/04/016 Last date for post office challans.
- 26/06/2016 (SUNDAY): Date of written examination
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Interested candidates can view the following link to know more about this job opening:
- Candidates who refuse to do so, or do not the complete training will be terminated. Please note that the selected candidates will have to go for Basic combatisation training and course. They can be sent to any training institute for it
- Candidates appearing for various test are responsible for themselves, he will be solely responsible for any type of injury and miss happening during any stage of the recruitment.
- Please note that another medical test will be conducted the candidate joins the force. The candidate appointment will be considered as provisional until he passes this medical test and is declared fit for joining the force.
- Candidates are advised not to fall in the traps of trout. Please not that CRPF does not charge money for recruiting. If you are promised by someone guaranteed appointment to the post in exchange of money that person is a cheat, beware of them. You should immediately report this to the Presiding Officer, or the IG/DIG of the concerned recruitment center or the police station.