COMEDK UGET 2017 Notification:
The COMEDK UGET 2017 is going to be conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka State. As per the notification, the test is expected to be held in the 1st week of May 2017. Candidates wanting to seek admissions in any engineering colleges in the state of Karnataka are required to appear for the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test) 2017 in order to qualify it and secure admissions in their desired college. The notification was recently issued by the concerned authority in order to invite applications for the same. With reference to the statistics on its official portal, the COMEDK UGET 2017 scores are accepted in over 187 institutes in the state of Karnataka offering total 29 UG courses in the field of Engineering. We have gathered all the required information pertaining to COMEDK UGET 2017 Test such as Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus, etc.
The candidates appearing for COMEDK UGET 2017 are required to fulfill the given eligibility criteria –
- The aspirants willing to apply for COMEDK UGET 2017 must have passed 10+2 or PUC or equivalent qualification recognized by Central or State Government with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as major subjects.
- He/she must have scored minimum 45% in PCM group (General) whereas reserved category will have to score at least 40% in PCM group.
- He/she must have two compulsory subjects that are Mathematics and Physics along with Biology or Computer Science or Chemistry or Electronics or Biotech as optional.
Reservation of Seats:
Out of the total seats in the 187 participating colleges in the state of Karnataka, some fractions of seats are reserved for Tamil or Telugu or Tulu Linguistic Minorities or who belongs to Hyderabad Karnataka region. These categories of candidates will have to provide support certificate at the counseling session failing which the candidates will not be entertained under reservation.
How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form:
The Application Form will be made available on the organization’s official website for which the link is given below –
- Enter the URL www.comedk.org
- On the official portal, candidates will have to register under the link COMEDK UGET 2017.
- During registration, the participants will be asked to enter basic credentials in order to retrieve provisional registration number.
- Now go to login tab and use the registration number and password provided to login.
- Here the application form will be available where the participants will have to fill all the information as asked ensuring no wrong information is entered.
- Then upload the digital image of the photo along with the specimen of signature. Then proceed to upload scanned images of all the required documents if asked.
- After completing the application procedure, the participants will be prompted to pay the application fee using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking or offline through Bank Challan which is payable at Axis Bank.
- Then obtain the hard copy of the duly filled application form along with acknowledgment for future use.
All the contestants enrolling for COMEDK UGET 2017 will have to pay 1,200/- as application fee through online of offline mode.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Centers:
The COMEDK UGET 2017 scores are accepted in over 187 colleges in the state of Karnataka and other states in India. A total of 151 cities in India has Exam centers for COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam. The candidates can choose the date, time, and exam city during the slot booking session commences almost 2 weeks before the Admit Cards are released.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Pattern:
The COMEDK UGET 2017 is a computer based objective type test which is conducted in over 151 cities of India. The total marks of the test are 180 and total questions are 180 where 60 questions from each section namely Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. The participants will get 1 marks for every right answer whereas incorrect answers attract no negative marking.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Syllabus:
|Mathematics||Algebra, Relations and Functions, Calculus, 3D Geometry, Differential Equations, Matrices and Determinants, etc.|
|Chemistry||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Alcohols, Phenols, Chemistry in Action, Solid states, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, etc.|
|Physics||Communication Systems, Semiconductor Electronics, Nuclei, Atoms, Wave Optics, Moving charges and Magnetism, Current Electricity, Electric Charges and fields, etc.|
COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card:
- The aspirants who will apply for the COMEDK UGET 2017 test will receive their Admit Card in the 4th week of April 2017 either by post/courier or at the official portal that is www.comedk.org
- The candidates must assure the correctness of the admit card and report if any corrections are required to be made.
- The Admit Card is required to be carried during the date of examination and it is needed to be preserved until the final results are released.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Results:
The Organization will be conducting the COMEDK UGET 2017 somewhere in the 2nd week of May 2017 and as soon as it is done with all the evaluation, the Results will be declared in the same week as per scheduled. However, the candidates will have to wait for the cut off list to released in order to take admissions subjected to their cut off marks/ranks.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Cutoff & Rank List:
As per the freshly posted notification, the organization will declare both rank list and cut off ranks/scores according to which the shortlisted candidates can take admissions in any institute that accepts the COMEDK UGET 2017 scores within the obtained range. The aspirants under the cutoff ranks will be eligible to take admissions in their aspired colleges under their desired engineering courses.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Counseling:
After the Results and Cutoff list are declared, the concerning institution will be called candidates for document verification known as the counseling session. The participants must carry their original documents supporting their claims made in the application form. The allotment of seats will be done after verification where they candidates can take admissions in their desired courses by depositing the fee.
|Commencing of Online Registration||2nd week of February 2017|
|Final date for submission||1st week of April 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||4th week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2017|
|Publication of Answer Key||2nd week of February 2017|
|Results||4th week of May 2017|
|Counseling||2nd week of June 2017|
The official portal of COMEDK UGET 2017 is www.comedk.org