Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 – Walk-in Interview for Medical Officer Post On Contract Basis
The Cochin Port Trust has issued a notification titled ” Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016″ providing information to qualified candidates of vacancy for Medical Officer post. The Port Trust is hiring one Medical Officer on a contract basis only. The following advertisement provides all necessary information pertaining to the posts including job description, essential qualifications, allowances and emoluments, method of applying, significant links for official websites and documents, etc., Candidates with essential criteria who are intent on joining as Medical Officer, as advertised by Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016, can carefully read the following advertisement and comprehend the details pertaining to positions that are being offered.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 intimates the candidates with eligible criteria about vacancy for Medical Officer position. The current vacancy is for a doctor who can offer medical services at the Port Trust. The candidate with requisite medical qualification and experience has to offer medical care in a professional and courteous manner. The post requires candidates to provide primary medical care services to individuals. The selected candidate has to perform all assigned duties and report to seniors as per requirements. There is 1 position for Medical Officer at the Cochin Port Trust Hospital.
The Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 notification issued under the supervision of the Secretary on 20/07/2016, invites doctors to walk-in for Medical Officer posting. An invitation has been extended to candidates with 1 yr. experience to walk-in for an interview. The candidate has to submit original and photocopies of certificates and testimonials with a fixed-format CV. The candidates can walk-in to the Secretary’s office from 25th July to 8th August between 10.00.AM and 5.00 PM on working days only.
Qualified medical professionals with requisite experience are invited to offer health services. Candidates are informed that the posting is purely on a contract basis and claims for regular appointment at the Cochin Port Trust will be rejected summarily. The proforma for CV can be downloaded at the official website. Interested candidates are advised to contact the Secretary on phone before attending the interview.
The aspirants for Medical Officer position at Cochin Port Trust Hospital have been provided the following details :
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy||Type of Post|
The total number of vacancies available are up to 1 Nos.
The Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs all eligible candidates that the following essential qualifications are necessary for Medical Officer position:
- The Candidate should have a MBBS degree from a University with recognition. This is the minimum qualification.
- Minimum experience of 1 yr. working at a hospital is essential. This experience should be after the conclusion of 1 yr. of internship.
- Candidates with higher qualification in the form of Post Graduation in Medicine are desired. The Higher Medical Degree should be from a recognized university only.
The Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 release does not mention any age limit for the Medical Officer position, but candidates with dedication and service orientation are preferred.
The Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 notification mentions the following selection procedure for recruiting suitable candidates for Medical Officer vacancy:
- Verification of Certificates and fixed-format CV for eligibility and evaluation.
- Interview by the Selecting authority at the Secretary’s office.
- Subsequent appointment is done based on performance at the discretion of the Port Trust.
The Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 notification mentions that the eligible candidates opting for Medical Officer posting get a monthly pay on a consolidated basis. The selected candidate gets paid Rs. 50,000/- each month. There is no mention of any additional allowances or emoluments.
Application Fee :
The eligible candidates applying for Medical Officer post do not have to pay any application fee, and the walk-in can be done at the convenience of the candidate only on the specified dates during working hours according to the Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 notification.
How to Apply:
As per the particulars provided by The Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the procedure for application to the Medical Officer post is as follows:
- Candidates who are eligible with essential qualifications have to apply.
- The applicant must submit a fixed format CV application only.
- Candidates can visit official website and click on Careers link and download the application.
- The CV has to be completely filled as per prescribed format and duly signed.
- The following has to be enclosed:
- Photocopies of Certificates and Testimonials with attestation.
- A recent passport size photo.
- Candidates are requested to contact Secretary on phone and report on time for interview.
- Candidate can walk-in with original testimonials for verification purpose:
Cochin Port Trust
Willingdon Island, Cochin-682 009,
Kerala State, India, 0484-2666412
The Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 advertisement mentions the following dates for walk-in for the post of Medical Officer:
|Walk-in Dates and Time||25th July – 8th August , 10 AM to 5 PM|
|Office Holidays||Sundays , 2nd and 4th Saturdays.|
The link for Cochin Port Trust website is at: http://cochinport.gov.in/
The Cochin Port Trust recruitment 2016 Notification and application format available: Download Now
- The applications for the post must be submitted in a fixed format only.
- Candidates have to walk-in with all documents and passport photo on working days only.
- Decision of Authorities is final and binding, and Candidates do not have the right to seek permanent deputation at the Port Trust.