CISF Recruitment 2016-17 – Advertisement for the post of Constable/Driver.
The CISF recruitment 2016-17 advertisement unveiled the vacancies for the post of Constable/Driver at the Central Industrial Security Force. The organization has posted advertisement inviting candidates to apply for which the available posts that includes the eligibility criteria, selection process, instructions to follow, according to which the candidates can apply. The total number of seats available is 461 which are further reserved for General and other categories. The aspirants must submit their application before 19st November 2016. The official website of Central Industrial Security Force is www.cisf.gov.in.
CISF Vacancy Details:
With respect to the CISF recruitment 2016-17, the advertisement has provided details on the vacancies and its distribution which is given below –
|Name of the Post||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Constable / Driver||Scheduled Caste||384|
|Ex-Servicemen||44 ( out of the total )|
This recruitment is especially for the categories of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in which 10% of the total is reserved for Ex-Servicemen category.
The aspirants who want to enroll for the said post must have qualified at least Matriculation or equivalent certification from a recognized board.
The candidates must have valid driving license or transport vehicle or heavy motor vehicle or light motor vehicle or so.
The aspirants must have working experience of minimum 03 years driving LMV, HMV, and transport vehicle.
The candidates must have his/her character as Very Good in the Discharge certificate.
The candidates applying for the post of Constable/Driver must be between 21 and 27 years as on 19th September 2016.
- The upper limit will be relaxed by 05 years for the candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir.
- The candidates with category of Ex-Servicemen of CISF will receive upto 18 years of if they are from ST or SC as well.
- The candidates under SC and ST category will receive 05 years as relaxation in the upper age as per the rules of the organization.
The aspirants under this category will receive salary in the pay scale between 8,200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay of 2,000/- additional to the salary. The candidates will be provided with allowances permissible by the Central Industrial Security Force.
The aspirants are required to pay the application fee amounting as per their category for which details are available on the official website i.e. www.cisf.go.in.
The selection for the vacant post as per the CISF Recruitment 2016 will be constituted of ELigibility Test, Trade Test and Written Test, Medical Examination and Physical Efficiency Test. The candidates must qualify each round whereas the final shortlisting of candidates will be depending on the Medical Examination coupled with the scores obtained in previous rounds.
The Eligibility Test will be done by the Recruitment board where they will assess the eligibility of the candidates and then promote them to the Physical Efficiency Test.
The PST test consists of 3 events –
|RUN||800 Meters in 3 minutes 15 seconds.|
|Long Jump||11 feet|
|High Jump||3 feet 6 inches.|
The candidates qualifying this round will be promoted to Written Test which consists of various events that are explained in the official advertisement. The final selection will be made in the Medical Examination.
Following are the Physical Standards which is an eligibility criteria –
|SC||167 cms||80 cms with minimum expansion of 05 cms.|
|ST||160 Cms||76 cms with minimum expansion of 05 cms.|
|Relaxed Standards for various categories, people of several states.||160 cms||78 with minimum 05 cms of expansion.|
How to Apply CISF Recruitment:
In order to apply for the post of Constable/Driver as per the advertisement posted by the CISF Recruitment 2016, the candidates are needed to direct to the official website of the recruitment board and apply following the given instructions below.
- The aspirants who want to enrol their names in the selection process for the post mentioned must visit the official website of Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF ) that is www.cisf.gov.in.
- The candidates must direct to the Notifications/Recruitments section of the website where they will be shown list of advertisement for which the recruitments are being conducted.
- The applicants must select the appropriate link for the post of Constable / Driver after which the official advertisement will be displayed.
- The candidates must download the Application Form from the website in suitable format and fill the form accordingly.
- The candidates will have to fill the form with his/her own handwriting mentioning all the details as asked by the form ensuring that no space is left empty as incomplete forms will be treated as rejected.
- The candidates must affix passport sized photo and signature on the application form wherever needed.
- The candidates are required to attach the photocopies of all the documents required for which the list is provided below.
- The candidates must put the application form along with the required documents in a envelope with the subject “Post Applied for : Constable/Driver”.
- Note that canvassing or furnishing false information in any form will lead to the application being disqualified.
Below is the list of Photocopies to be produced –
- All the Educational Qualifications
- Caste, Category certificate
- Driving License.
- 03 years of driving experience certificate.
- Certificate from District Magistrate/District Collector.
- Domicile Certificate
- Discharge Certificate ( Ex-servicemen ), etc.
With regards to the official CISF Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the pertaining dates are mentioned below –
|Final Date for submission of Application Form||16th November 2016|
|Final Submission for North East region domiciled||26th November 2016.|
Official website of CISF is www.cisf.gov.in
The official advertisement and application form is available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90tS9E-7te2Y2EtX0FvbURyOHM/view