CIPHET Recruitment 2016 – Senior Research Fellow Post Walk-in
A walk-in for the temporary post of Senior Research Fellow is advertised by ICAR- Central Institute Of Post Harvest Engineering And Technology or CIPHET. The posting is at Abohar in Punjab, and eligible candidates with technical qualifications are invited for CIPHET Recruitment 2016.
ICAR- CIPHET conducts leading research for benefit of agro-industries and recruits researchers on a regular basis. CIPHET invites applications from eligible candidates to work as researchers initially for a 6 month period or for project duration. The target date for completion of project has been decided as March 31 of 2017. The vacancy for the senior researcher post is for a sub-project initiated by Consortium Research Platform On Secondary Agriculture.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the advertisement issued by the Principal Investigator has the following number F. No. CIPHET/ SA -2015 and it was issued on the following date: 16.07.2016.
The notification issued under the letterhead of ICAR Central Institute of Post-Harvest Engineering and Technology located in Abohar of Punjab invites eligible candidates to walk-in for the post of Senior Research Fellow. The candidates have to walk-in on the specified date attired in formal manner and should arrive at least half an hour before the scheduled time. The applying candidates are informed that no separate invitation for the interview will be extended.
The Principal Investigator who issued the CIPHET Recruitment 2016 notification makes it amply clear that candidates with requisite qualifications have to produce proof of experience along with all testimonials at the interview. All candidates are informed that any effort to canvass or influence selection procedure will not be tolerated and such candidates will be rejected immediately.
The total number of vacancies available is 1 Nos. as of now.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the researcher will work in a senior capacity on a contract basis only. He or she will work on a sub-project initiated by the Consortium Research Platform On Secondary Agriculture. This project has the title “Establishment of Modern Fruit and Vegetable Processing Centre”. The project demands the appointee to have experience in technical matters related to this project including the ability to operate and handle equipment used in processing fruits and vegetables.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the vacancy details for the SRF post is detailed below:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Total Posts||Qualifications||Salary||Age|
|1||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||1||Relevant M.Tech. or M.Sc. plus 4 years to 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
PG-Basic Sciences plus 3 yrs. Bachelor’s degree with 2 yrs. Master’s degree and NET.
|Rs.25,000/- with HRA||Male – 35 yrs.
Female- 40 yrs.
|Walk-in Time and Date : 06.08.2016 at 10.30 am|
The notification mentions that the temporary posting with initial period of 6 months will not lead to absorption into CIPHET or reemployment.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, The following qualifications are mentioned for SRF post:
- The essential qualifications that are required are as follows:
- M.Sc. or M. Tech Degree with specialization in Agricultural or Food Process Engg./ Food Technology & Science/ Post-Harvest Tech. or any other relevant discipline along with Bachelor’s degree of 4 to 5 yrs. OR
- PG in Basic Sciences plus Bachelor’s degree of 3 yrs. along with Master’s degree of 2 yrs. NET qualification is also required.
- The desirable qualifications for SRF posting include working as researcher along with experience or exposure (operations and handling) in Fruit & Vegetable Processing including canning unit, dryer, autoclave, spectrophotometer, pasteurizer, etc and ability to operate F&V plants (pilot).
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, The age requirement is given as 35 years for male candidates while women applicants should be 40 years or younger.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the applicants who applied on time will be scrutinized based on their eligibility criteria and skill sets. The walk-in interview has been scheduled and the eligible candidates have to arrive on time with all copies and originals of testimonials including work and educational qualifications and research publications. The necessary formalities will be followed for interview and candidates will be selected subsequently taking all the relevant criteria into consideration and after thorough evaluation. The posting is at ICAR-CIPHET at Abohar and is on a contract basis. It will terminate when the project concludes in 2017. The appointment can be extended or terminated without any notice.
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the salary structure for the SRF post is on a monthly basis. The appointee gets Rs. 25,000/- along with an additional HRA.
How to Apply:
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, following are the instructions on how to Apply –
- Application with bio-data details should have the following prescribed proforma / heads:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
- Qualifications (starting with 10th standard)
- Experience (where applicable)
- Publications and so on.
- The application’s hard copy should be sent by registered post. Alternatively an email can be sent to [email protected] Passport photo should also be submitted.
- The application should be sent to the following address, which is also the venue for walk-in:
Dr. D. M. Kadam,
Head, Horticultural Crop Processing Division(Ad Ch) & Principal Investigator,
ICAR-CIPHET, Malout- Hanumangarh bypass
According to notification issued by the CIPHET Recruitment 2016, the walk-in interview is scheduled for 06.08.2016 at 10.30 am.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The home page of CIPHET is at: http://www.ciphet.in/
The vacancies are listed at: http://www.ciphet.in/jobs.php
The official notification for SRF post can be downloaded for reference at: Get PDF
- No Travel or Dearness Allowance is paid for interviewees.
- The decisions made CIPHET Director at Ludhiana are final and binding in all matters pertaining to the SRF post.
- The project assigned to SRF will terminate on March 31 of 2017.