CIFA Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for Various Research Associate Posts:
The post is available for Research Associate in projects as mentioned below.
The CIFA Recruitment 2016 invites applications for various posts of research Associate at the Institution.
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) in Bhubaneswar has issued a vacancy advertisement for CIFA Recruitment 2016. As per the advertisement posted, vacancies in various projects as Research Associate is available. The Mode of Selection will be based on Walk-in Interview. The candidates applying for any of the posts here are informed to go through the advertisement given below. Eligible Applicants can attend the Interview on 29th April 2016 and the prescribed venue as mentioned in the notification.
The information regarding the eligibility and updates about the Interview will be conveyed by the panel.
As per the CIFA Recruitment 2016, the name of the Post is Research Associate.
The total number of Vacancy available is 01 Nos.
The applicants applying for the given posts are required to be eligible in at least one of the qualification criteria as given below –
- The Candidate must be Ph.D. in Immunology or Life Science or Virology or Microbiology.
- The Candidate must be M.Sc. or M.Tech or M.V.Sc. in Immunology or Zoology or Virology or Microbiology scoring 60% marks or equivalent grade point average or 1st Division and at least 2 years of experience in research as evidenced from Associate ship or Fellowship or Training or having qualified the NET examination or any national level exam conducted by the Central Govt. Department for Ph.D. will be considered as NET for the Recruitment.
The Candidates with Experience in Molecular Biology with minimum one research publication in the discipline of Microbiology, Molecular Biology or Immunology in the impact factor journal at minimum IF-2 is preferable.
As per the notification issued by the CIFA Recruitment 2016, the Age limit for the post of Research Associate is not exceeding 40 for Men and not exceeding 45 for Women as on 29th April 2016.
The Relaxation in the Upper limit for candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PH will be as per the rules prescribed.
As per the Selection process mentioned in the notification of CIFA Recruitment 2016, the candidate will have to attend the walk-in Interview at the given venue. The Candidates will be selected based on their eligibility and interview.
Venue of Interview –
Odisha – 75 1002.
The Salary for the post of Research Associate as proposed in the advertisement is 38,000/- PM plus 20% HRA for Candidates with Master’s Degree and 40,000/- PM plus 20% HRA for Candidates with Doctoral Degree.
How to Apply:
The directives to apply online for the post of Research Associates by CIFA Recruitment 2016 is as follows –
- The Applicants can visit the official website of CIFA Recruitment 2016, that is http://www.cifa.in/
- The applicants are required to click on the Recruitment section and search for “Walk-In Interview for RA at CIFA”.
- As per the instructions, the candidate is required to fill the application form with all the correct information.
- The candidate will have to take a print out of the filled form and submit the Form with all the important documents at the time of Interview.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
As it is a walk-in Interview, the application fee is NIL.
The Date of Walk-in Interview for the post of RA is on 29th April 2016 at 10.30 AM.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The Link to the Advertisement by CIFA Recruitment 2016 is http://www.cifa.in/Portals/0/Advt%2010%20of%202016%20M%20Samanta.pdf
- The candidates are required to carry all the original attested copies of the credentials and documents and submit it with the application form.
- The Ph.D. candidates are required to submit Original copies of their Publications.