Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2016 – Entry Level District Judge Positions For Practicing Advocates – 8 Vacancy
The Chhattisgarh High Court has published Chhattisgarh high court recruitment 2016 notification inviting postal applications from practicing advocates. The above mentioned vacancy is at entry level with District Judge designation. There are 8 positions to be filled in both reserved and general categories, and the total vacancy may change. The interested candidates have to ensure the eligibility criteria before they submit the applications. Fee has to be paid and applications have to be sent strictly in accordance with notified rules. The details pertaining to official conditions and guidelines, job profile, vacancy details, salary and perks, mode of fee payment, application and selection steps, important dates, and links to official website are provided below. The Registrar General has published the advertisement on the 16th August of 2016 under the following number : Adv. No. 01/S & A Cell/2016.
The details for vacancy at Chhattisgarh High Court are tabulated below –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Reservations|
|1||District Judge – Entry Level||8||UR-2;1 Woman
SC – 1
ST-4; 1 Woman
OBC – 1
The eligibility criteria in terms of qualifications, relaxations, and disqualifications are listed here –
- The candidate has to be an Indian National.
- Candidate should be advocate for minimum of 7 yrs. as on 1st January, 2016.
- Candidate should be physically and psychologically healthy with good conduct.
- SC, ST, and OBC reservations are only for Chhattisgarh residents.
- Creamy layer of OBC is excluded.
- Non-locals with SC, ST, and OBC reservations will qualify for Unreserved category only.
- Candidature is cancelled for bigamists and for those who are dismissed, disqualified, debarred, or removed from service by High Court, UPSC, PSC, SSC, Selection Boards, Local and Statutory Authorities.
The eligibility criteria and relaxations in terms of age limits are listed below –
- The candidates should be 35 years or older.
- Candidates who are 45 years or older as of 1st January, 2016 are eliminated.
- Upper age is relaxed up to 3 yrs. for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per the criteria outlined in Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2016 notification.
The selection procedure steps are listed below as per official guidelines and principles –
- Admit cards for written exam are issued online for eligible candidates after application verification.
- Examination will include two law papers –
- Syllabus for Paper 1 includes Constitution, Civil, Criminal Codes and Acts.
- Syllabus for Paper 2 includes Hindi <-> English translation, and Judgement framing and writing.
- Written examination can be held at High Court of Chhattisgarh in Bilaspur or other suitable venues as per High Court specifications.
- Cut-off marks in written exam for Unreserved and Reserved candidates are 60% and 50% respectively.
- The ratio of 1:3 in merit order is applied to invite candidates for viva voce.
- Selection is done using aggregate marks secured in written exam and viva-voce.
- The candidates will be subjected to medical examination by a Medical Board before appointment.
- The candidate has to bear all the expenses for the duration of selection procedure.
The salary details for the above mentioned vacancy are given below –
- The Pay for the Higher Judicial Service cadre is Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070
- The candidates are informed that this is as per the service conditions of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2016 notification.
Application Fee :
The fee payment details for the examination are as follows –
- Bona fide Chhattisgarh candidates with SC/ST/OBC quota have to pay Rs. 700/-
- Candidates from General and reserved (non-Chhattisgarh) categories pay Rs. 1000/-
- Payment mode for Examination Fee is SBI Challan using Core Banking Network.
- Challan form can be downloaded at official website – www.cg high court.nic.in.
- The original Challan form has to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Other payment modes like Cash, Bank Draft, Money Order, or Cheque are not acceptable.
- The fee once paid cannot be returned whether the application is accepted, rejected, or submitted after due date.
How to Apply Chhattishgrah High Court Recruitment:
Interested candidates can apply according to the steps listed here –
- Eligible candidates can download and print the form using this link –
- The above link can also be accessed by visiting official website and clicking Recruitment links.
- Candidate has to fill the correct details for all the provided forms and affix/staple 4 photos.
- All photos must be self-attested with name and address on the back.
- The original copy of fee challan has to be enclosed.
- Enclosure checklist –
- Caste/Category Form, Application Form
- Identity Sheet, Challan form
- Photocopies of age, education, experience, etc., and the following –
- Two envelopes of 11” x 5” that are self addressed and stamped with Rs. 25/- postal stamps each
- The above enclosures should be put in 14 X 10 Inch size envelope and sent to following address before 5th September, 2016 –
High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Pin – 495220
The following notable dates are tabulated as per Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2016 notification-
|Publication Date Of Official Notification||16th August, 2016|
|Last Date For Application Receipt||5th September, 2016 by 5 PM|
|Written Exam Date||13th November, 2016 – Sunday|
|Reckoning Date For Eligibility||1st January, 2016|
The link for official website of Chhattisgarh High Court is at – http://highcourt.cg.gov.in/
The links for the official notification and application form are at – http://highcourt.cg.gov.in/recruithc.html
Download: Chhattisgarh High Court Notification
- Incomplete, inaccurate, and falsified applications are cancelled.
- Exam fee is mandatory and no correspondence is entertained from candidates.
- RTI can be applied for answer sheets within 6 months of declaration of results.