CGPSC Recruitment 2016 – Civil Judge Vacancy
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission also called as CGPSC, has issued an employment endorsement on their website about vacancies which they have in their organization. The official website is linked as www.psc.cg.gov.in which is daily being bombarded with all required details and updates. One can log in the website or check out career plus website for notifications. This CGPSC Recruitment 2016 notification number is 08/2016 and dated as 3rd September, 2016. The post for which they have put forth advertisement is for Civil Judge post which has nearly 40 seats vacant. The website has being constantly updated with details given below. The deadline date is given as 8/10/2016. One can apply for any other posts interested or for this post, but has to read the given notification properly.
Vacancy Details and Required Qualification:
CGPSC has put forth an endorsement which says about the following number of vacancies they have in their department, also they have given below what criteria they require while observing an individual before hiring them,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of seats||Required Qualification|
|1.||Civil Judge||4 seats||
- While applying for the above posts, the application form must have details that one is interested in applying for the above post.
CGPSC Recruitment, has issued an employment endorsement, have specified the age limit given below,
- Age limit has given below which is between 21 years-35 years.
- Age is measured during the time of applying as per the age one has during the time they are applying.
- For relaxations in age, one can check out the details given on the website.
CGPSC has put forth an endorsement saying how is the hiring process done, following are some instructions given below,
The selection process for the individuals will be done by written examination and then Interview. The first process is that one must visit the website so that one can visit the venue and the date. One must reach the venue on time within the one hour. In examination, one must carry the Valid IDs and then admit cards must be given below. One has to study some books relating to general knowledge and refer past question papers and that one has to prepare a good base while appearing for the examination. The applicant who has scored within the passing marks will be short listed then the applicant will be notified to go for interviews. In interview, one will be asked varied questions. The one who has good answering skills will be notified. One has to submit their original documents for verification and then bio data must be submitted so that one can be verify. Proper contact details must be provided so that to contact.
CGPSC Recruitment 2016 has issued an employment endorsement and they have given what they will pay, which is 27700 INR-44770 INR. Other allowances and benefits will be given as per the norms of CGPSC.
Following is the amount of application fee given which one has to pay as per the category,
|1.||Unreserved category||400 INR|
- Above fee must be paid through demand-draft, e-challan, e-wallets or any other method prescribed.
- Incomplete fee will not be acceptable.
- There will be no return of fee in any case.
How to Apply CGPSC Recruitment 2016:
CGPSC has put forth an endorsement, which shows how to apply,
- Firstly, one has to visit the official website which is given as www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Then, all the details and notifications of the above post is given below.
- The homepage has the tab “advertisement “which must be clicked so that a pane of listed post will get open in the next step.
- Then the advertisement link must be selected so that one can apply by given link properly.
- Documents are not needed to be posted, either way, they are needed to be scanned and attached on the webs portal itself.
- Proper scanning must be done.
- Signatures must be scanned as well of the given dimension and sign must be done within the box.
- Photographs for further process must be attached properly and without fail.
- Then one must click on the tab which says “Online Application” which is present on the menu bar.
- Then the application form must be filled by using and observing the details properly.
CGPSC Recruitment has issued an employment endorsement, has given below the important dates given below which shall not be missed,
|1.||Commencement of application date||9/9/2016|
|2.||Last date to fill the application form is||8/10/2016|
|3.||Examination date is given below as||11/12/2016|
The official website link is www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistant Director and Assistant Director in Planning
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is located at Raipur in Chhattisgarh which was first set-up under the monitoring of Madhya Pradesh organization. CGPSC which is called as, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission was constructed under Act 315, in the year 2001 and since then it has been working hard as ever. The Commission performs the role of taking interviews and examinations of the individuals who wish to apply for any job existing in the state. Also, it has a major part in advising the government in Matters which might range in State Civil Service subject, Also, CGPSC manages to transfer after recruitment of civil servants and looks after transferring them to the state-offices, and, it also safeguards all the monetary-based issues such as gains which can be received by a civil-servant through the government itself after their retirement, etc.
Opportunities are being provided in CGPSC for filling up vacancies for job in various categories some of them include filling up of nearly 14 seats for job post of Assistant Director in different departments.. .Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in CGPSC .This month, however, Government jobs are being available and offered to interested applicants. The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in Administration works as a career, can apply and be updated, likewise.
The Commission is offering 14 seats or job positions in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Applicants can fill out the forms from 12/05/2016 and can submit them till 10/06/2016. Also, corrections in the forms about any details can be done compulsorily between 13/06/2016-19/06/2016
There are total 14 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.No||Job Post||Seats Available|
|Assistant Director(Housing and environment Department survey)||2 seats|
|Assistant director in Planning||12 seats|
|Total Seats||14 seats|
- One must have Degree in Civil Engineering and Planning from any recognized University OR
- For both the job posts, one must have Graduate degree from any recognized Institute or University and must have all relatable work-experience (which is prescribed or advertised in the advertisement panel)
- One must be compulsorily a Citizen of India.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the CGPSC Board which is that, the individual applying in the Commission, their age must not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years of age.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
- There are two types of process one will go through, first being Online examination and then Personal Interviews.
- In the exam, the applicant will be served with questions on the website, or online portal with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be short-listed.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
After being selected, the candidates who have been recruited will be given a pay-scale between 15600 INR- 39100 INR (per month) by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commissio
Application fee/ processing fee:
|Scheduled caste and Scheduled tribes||300 INR|
|General category||600 INR|
- All the application fee must be collected via demand draft only , and no other means will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee , he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever
- All the application fee can be paid online Via Debit or credit Cards, Internet-banking, etc.
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.psc.cg.gov.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted.
- In the web portal ”Advertisement” tab must be clicked, where the link will appear which will have all the post details offered by CGPSC
- All details, must be filled and “submit” tab must be clicked.
- All Application forms must be submitted Online only, and no posted documents or forms will be accepted.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification such as Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, Registration certificate form the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
- Forms submission online date: Between 12/05/2016 -10/06/2016.
- Corrections in the forms about any details: between 13/06/2016-19/06/2016
Advertisement and application form link details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.psc.cg.gov.in
- This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/ADV_ADPS2016.pdf
One can apply online via
- Apply online for Assistant Director post in planning and Survey, one can fill the form given in this link: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/938/4556/Registration.html
- If having a registration id, and wish to check their details by logging in (related to Assistant Director Planning and Survey post) click below:
Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016 (CGPSC) – Apply Online for The position of Forest ranger and Assistant Forest Conservator.
The Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment made a formal invite to all the candidates for the position of Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Conservator. All the information regarding the position and its criteria of selection are given below in the advertisement.
The Chattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016 released an Advertisement cum Notification for the position of Forest Ranger and Assistant Forest Conservator. The total Number of vacancies available is 62. The Deadline or date of closing for accepting application is May 12th, 2016.
All the Information regarding the development and progress of application will be conveyed on the portal of Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016.
Vacancies for the post of Forest Ranger – 46 Nos.
Vacancies for the post of Assistant Forest Conservator – 16 Nos.
The Total Nos of Vacancies available are 62 Posts.
The Eligibility of Candidates and applicants contesting for the posts are hereby informed about the qualification criterion –
- The Applicants should be at least HSC / +2 or equivalent certification with one at least one of these subjects – Chemistry / Physics / Biology
- A graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized institution or university such as Horticulture, Science, Computer Technology, Botany, etc.
These are the requirements for both the position of Forest ranger and Assistant Forest Conservator
The Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016 stated that the Age Limit will be between 21 – 30 years as on January 1st 2016.
However, Relaxation period will be provided for Backward classes such as SC, ST, ESM, etc.
The Selection Process proposed by the Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016 is as follows –
- The Eligible Candidates will be called for Written Test
- The candidate qualifying the written Test will be attending the Physical Test.
- According to the records of both the test, the qualifying candidate will be called for Personal interview.
The Salary Pay Scale for the position of Forest Ranger is between 9,300/- to 34,800/- Per Month
The Salary Pay Scale for the position of Assistant Forest Conservator is 15,600/- to 39,100/- Per Month.
How to Apply:
The candidate has to go online on the official website of Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016 that is www.psc.cg.gov.in. The application forms are available for the period between April 13th 2016 to May 12th 2016.
The date of availability of Application form is from 13th April 2016 to 12th May 2016.
Note that any form submitted after the due date will not be considered.
Application/ Processing Fee:
As per the notification released by Chattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016 for the above mentioned post, the application cum processing fee are as follows –
The Candidates falling under General are subjected to pay processing fee of 400/-.
The candidates falling under backward classes such as ST, SC, and OBC are subjected to pay processing fee of 300/-.
The amount of the application fee is payable either by Debit/Credit Cards, Challan or Internet Banking.
- Date of Availability of Application Form – 13th April 2016 to 12th May 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 12th May 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The given link is of the advertisement by Chhattisgarh PSU Recruitment 2016 – http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/ADV_FSE2016.pdf
The Candidate can visit http://psc.cg.gov.in/htm/online_application.html where the candidate can Apply Online for any of the desired post.
- The Candidate qualifying the assessment will be called for the first round.