Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Faculty and Office Assistant Posts
The Central Bank of India invites candidates to apply for the vacant position of Office Assistant and Faculty for which the organization has posted an advertisement namely Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016. The applicants can view the notification mentioned below and the official advertisement to know more about the profile and other pertaining details.
The Job Title available is Faculty and Office Assistant.
The Central Bank of India posted an notification for the recruitment of candidates for the vacant positions. As per the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016, the vacant position is of Faculty and Office Assistant for which the detailed information is given in the advertisement below. The Candidates aspiring to apply for the above mentioned posts can go through the advertisement available here to know more about the salary structure, essential qualification, how to apply, selection process, etc. The last date for submission of application form is 20th June 2016.
The applications will be screened by the selection committee at the Central Bank of India and the shortlisted candidates will only be called for the Interview round.
According to the advertisement posted by the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016, the vacancy details are as follows –
- Office Assistant
The candidates will be appointed as on Contractual basis for 1 year period after which the renewal or rejection of the contract depends on the performance of the candidates and the decision lies with the sole discretion of Trust / Management.
As per the advertisement issued by the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016, the required qualification for the above mentioned posts are given below –
The applicants applying for the position mentioned above must be a Post graduate degree holder in the disciplines such as MA or MSW in Rural Development or BSc in Agriculture along with B.Ed. or MA in Psychology or Sociology, etc.
The aspirants with experience as Rural Development, working as Faculty will be given preference.
The applicants applying for the position mentioned above is must be Graduate degree holder in the disciplines such as BA or BSW oe B.Com with working knowledge for computer.
The candidates with knowledge in bookkeeping and basic accounts will be given preference.
As per the advertisement released by Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016, the age limit for the above mentioned positions are given below –
- The age limit for the position of Office Assistant is not exceeding 35 years.
- The age limit for the position of Faculty is not exceeding 65 years.
- The applicants falling under SC or ST or BC category will receive relaxation period of respective years as per the organization’s norms.
As per the proposed Selection Process mentioned in the official advertisement of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016, the applicants will have to go through personal interview round.
The applications submitted to the organization will first go under scanner by the selection committee who will shortlist the appropriate candidates and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview. At the Interview, the candidates will be assessed by the selection committee and they will decide the selection depending on the performance, qualification, eligibility, and other parameters.
Application Fee / Processing Fee:
As per the advertisement issued by the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016, there is no application fee levied by the organization.
According to the notification released by the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016, the salary structure for the above mentioned positions are given below –
The Salary for for the following post is 12,000/- Per Month.
The Salary for for the following post is 8,000/- Per Month.
The applicants for the above mentioned positions will not be eligible to receive any allowances or services apart from their monthly salary.
How to Apply:
Instructions on How to Apply for any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement are given below –
- Firstly the applicants will have to navigate to www.centralbankofindia.co.in which is the official website of the Central Bank of India.
- Then proceed to the Careers section on the homepage of the website.
- The applicants will have to search for the appropriate advertisement and click on to download the application form.
- The candidates will have to fill the entire application form and then verify it to be factually complete and no incomplete fields are there.
- The applicants will have to attach all the credentials, documents, age proof, qualification, caste certificate, etc. in order to validate his / her age, qualification, caste, etc.
- Enclose the application form and the documents in a envelope and seal it with the subject line “Application for the post of …..” and then mail or courier it to the below given address –
Regional Manager / Chairman,
Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India,
Regional Officer P.O. Box No. 5, Near Balua Tal, Motihari,
Dist – East Champaran, Bihar – 845401.
As per the important dates mentioned in the advertisement Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 is 20th June 2016 which is the last date for the submission of application form.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The official advertisement for the post of Faculty – Download Here
The Official advertisement for the post of Office Assistant – Download Here
- The applicants are required to submit completely filled application form as any incomplete forms or forms with false data or incorrect data will be directly rejected.
- The Trust or Management can relax its eligibility criteria under some circumstances.
- Any application form submitted after the last date of submission of application form will not be accepted.