CCRT Scholarship 2017:
It’s a good news for the student of age group 10 to 14 as the CCRT Scholarship 2017 having advt no. CCRT/27011/1/2016 has been kicked off by the Centre for Cultural Resources and Training. As per the announcements made by the CCRT Scholarship 2017, it will distribute 650 scholarships among students and children of age group 10 to 14 years having excellent talent in various artistic fields. The candidates into artistic fields can avail the scholarship by submitting the application form. A total of 650 scholarships are available subjected to funds availability. The children who are interested for this scholarship must ask their parents or guardians to apply on the official site of CCRT with all due documents to be posted along with the application form. They must check if they are eligible for the scholarship before apply. Go through the complete report to know more.
CCRT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the Criteria –
- CCRT Scholarship 2017 is for age group 10 to 14 years only that is they must have born between July 1st, 2003 to 30th June 2007.
- The applicant must be studying in a well-known school or he/she must be from families that practice traditional, performing or any other form of Art in order to be eligible.
- In some cases the lower age can be relaxed by not more than 2 years.
- The applicant must have at least 3 years of experience and he or she must have certain profession see in relevant form of art.
How to Fill CCRT Scholarship 2017 Application Form:
- The application form for CCRT Scholarship is published on the portal www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- The candidates must visit the portal of CCRT and download the application form from the website.
- The application must be filled as per asked.
- The applicant must attach the documents required by the application form for which the list is given below.
- It is to be noted that the application must be submitted by Guardians Or Parents of the applicant before the due date which is 31st December 2016.
- Address proof
- Identity proof.
- Parent’s income certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph attested by principal of school.
- 10th class marksheet attested by the principal of school.
- The application must be attested by the principal.
The Application must be enclosed in an envelop with all documents and must be posted at –
Postal Address –
To CCRT, New Delhi.
CCRT Scholarship 2017 Reward:
- A total of 650 scholarships will be awarded by the Centre for Cultural Resources and Training as per the funds available at National level.
- Of the total scholarships available, hundred scholarships are reserved for Tribal Culture.
- Creative Writing on literary arts will have 30 scholarships and 20 scholarships of Differently Abled children.
CCRT Scholarship 2017 Amount:
As per the Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, the CCRT Scholarship 2017 will be awarded to over 650 students where the scholarship amount is 300 per month that is 3600 annually that will be handed over to the parent or guardian of the applicants through bank account for their tuition fee. The candidates who are living in different cities or towns will get 400 rupees per month as scholarship amount. As per the scholarship, the total fee for specialties training to the Institution of to guru or teacher will be reimbursed by the concerned organisation with the upper cap of 9000 rupees per year.
The selection of the candidates will be based on interview or written examination.
The organization has constituted Central Selection Committee decide the final list of awardees.
The concern organization will the scholarship amount in the parents or Guardians Of bank account mentioned in the application form through NEFT RTGS or ECS. Further, the candidates will have to send stamp payment received after payment of tuition fee.
With reference to the CCRT Scholarship 2017, following are the important dates –
|Closing Date for submission of application form.||31st December 2016|
The official Notification is available here – http://ccrtindia.gov.in/downloads/forms/CTSSS%20Application%20From%202017-18%20(English).pdf