CBSE 10th Result 2016 will be declared on 30th May, 2016
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education started in the year 03,November 1962. The heat quarter of the education board is New Delhi, India. The head of the board is the human resource development minister. The board decided the syllabus and exams to the people. Many schools adopt the CBSE education as their syllabus. It is the good competitor to the government syllabus. The syllabus is called as central syllabus.
Many students appearing the exams yearly and the board declared the results. The students who are qualified ge the certificates from the board.
In the month of March the examinations was conducted by the CBSE board. Students who are attended the exam eagerly waiting for the results. People are in the right page to check their results.Please check the below procedure to view the results.
We are offering special service to the students. The students can check the results through phones also. Grab the opportunity to check the results on our webpage
The results are declared on 30th May not on May 27th, 2016
Procedure to View CBSE 10th result 2016
- The official website www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseresults.nic.in must be checked for the results.
- Select the 10th result tab
- “hall ticket number” and “Registration number” must be entered properly
- “Submit “tab must be clicked and the result will be displayed.
- Hard copies of the results must be kept, until, the real one is not received.
Procedure to get the CBSE 10th Result 2016 Via SMS on Your Mobile
- CBSE 10 >>rollno >>Send SMS to <<57766 BSNL>>
- CBSE 10 >>rollno >>Send SMS to 5<<8888111 Vodafone>>
- CBSE 10>> rollno >>Send SMS to <<58888111 IDEA>>
- CBSE 10 >>rollno >>Send SMS to <<58888111 AIRCEL>>
- CBSE 10 >rollno >>Send SMS to 58888111 <<RELIANCE>>
Statistics of the Board:
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage %||Boys||Girls||No. of Students|
|2016||98.60 (Expected)||98.47 (Expected)||98.71 (Expected)||10,22,453 (Expected)|
As per the statistics provided by the CBSE Board, it can be observed that there is a gradual increase in the number of students appearing for the examinations. It can be observed that each year, the number of qualified candidates are increasing. In 2015, the number of successful candidates were 98.87% of the total candidates who appeared for the exams last year. This year, the total number of students who appeared for the exams are about half a million of which 98.60% are expected to qualify the exams and promote to Senior Secondary. It has been seen that there a gradual increase in the number of girls qualifying the exams which are more than that of boys on every year basis.
- Applicant must look after all the updates being put out on the website from time to time.
- All copies of forms must be saved for further use.
All the best !