Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2016 – Junior Grade CA, CS, Law Officer, Network And System Administrators
Can Fin Homes Limited is inviting online applications for specialist officers in junior grade to fill management vacancy. Qualified candidates with required age criteria have to apply online Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2016 and pay the fee before due date of 8th September. Candidates who are interested in working for the Canara Bank sponsored Housing Finance Company can go through the following document for additional details pertaining to online application steps, official terms of reference, salaries and perks, payment mode for fee, important dates, official website links, age and educational requirements, relaxation rules if any, and job profile.
The official notification declares vacancy for Chartered Accountant , Company Secretary , Law Officers , Network Administrator, System Administrator , and Database Administrator posts. The vacancy are in general category for qualified candidates with relevant work experience. Applications using online mode require registration information like email and phone number along with scans for challan, signature and photo. Postal submissions are not required and incorrect, incomplete, and fallacious applications are rejected. There are 7 vacancies for above positions.
Candidates have to show willingness to relocate to any part of India. However, the initial posting is at the registered office of the company in Bengaluru. The one year probationary posting is extendable for another period of 1 year. Only after satisfactory completion of probation will the candidate become eligible for confirmation of services as per CFHL Staff Service Regulations that can be modified periodically. The candidates have to display considerable skill and technical knowledge in corresponding matters that are relevant to the designation offered.
The vacancy details for the above mentioned positions are tabulated here –
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Relevant Work Experience||Age Requirements|
|1||Chartered Accountant||Graduation + CA||Preferred||21 – 30 yrs.|
|2||Company Secretary||ACS issued by Company Secretaries Institute of India||Preferred||21 – 30 yrs.|
|3||Law Officers||3 or 5 yrs. LLB or LLM||2 – 3 yrs||21 – 35 yrs.|
|4||Network Administrator||4 yrs. BE/B Tech in Telecom. or Electronic and Comm. Engg. with certification in CCNP/CCNA||Preferred||21 – 30 yrs.|
|5||System Administrator||4 yrs. BE/B Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/MCA + RedHat/Microsoft/Equivalent OF certification||Preferred||21 – 30 yrs.|
|6||Database Administrator||BE/BTech/MCA first class in CS/IT/Electronics + Microsoft RDBMS certification||Preferred||21 – 30 yrs.|
The relevant educational qualifications for each vacancy are tabulated above. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field will be given preferential treatment over others.
The age criteria are listed below –
- Vacancy for Law Officer requires candidates to be born between 1st July of 1995 and 1st July of 1981.
- Other vacancy require candidates to be born between 1st July of 1986 and 1st July of 1995.
The following selection procedure steps can be perused:
- Applications are verified for correct and complete details with fee payment.
- Eligible candidates within age limits who have qualification and relevant work experience are short listed.
- The ratio of 1:10 is applied to call suitable candidates for interviews.
- Candidates have to bring printout of application and original certificates for interview.
- Those currently employed have to submit NOC.
- Interview marks are used to select appointees.
- Candidates who show poor conduct, impersonate others, and canvass are disqualified.
- Company has full rights regarding selection procedure and appointments.
The salary and emoluments are specified below in concord with the Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2016 advertisement –
- The Pay Scale is – Rs.17850 – 875/10 – 26600 – 1050/2 – 28700 – 1200/5 – 34700
- The monthly Gross Pay (Basic HRA DA+CCA +Variable Pay) is Rs. 32542/-
- Quarterly revision of DA is done as per CPI Index.
- Candidates have other eligible perquisites as per rules including Mobile charges, Quarter facility, conveyance, Mediclaim, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession etc.
Application Fee :
The Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2016 notification has following fee payment instructions –
- Fee is Rs.100/-
- Fee is payable at any Canara Bank branch and credited to “CAN FIN HOMES LTD –Current Account No. 06842011001486″
- The counterfoil has to be retained and printout/ scans have to be taken to upload while submitting online application.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online after checking the instructions below:
- Only ONLINE mode of application at company’s website is acceptable.
- The following two links have to be used in the browser –
- Candidates should keep a valid personal email ID or mobile number to login
- Candidates have to register at above links using e-mail id or mobile number and save the OTP number.
- Registered users can use this OTP number for Online application.
- Candidates must input all details in the Online application.
- Candidates should keep scans of photograph, signature, and counterfoil challan ready for uploading.
- Verify the input details, upload scans, and then click SUBMIT button.
- The printout of the registered online application with completed details has to be taken after downloading it to your computer.
- The registered e-mail id has to be retained for communication and further use.
The following are the notable dates as per instructions of Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2016 notification-
|Date Of Official Notification Issue||22th August, 2016|
|Last Date For Application Submission||8th September, 2016 – by 5 PM|
The link for official website of Can Fin Homes Limited is at – www.canfinhomes.com
The links for downloading the official notification and application are given as:
- Applications sent after last date are rejected.
- Candidates who canvas are disqualified.
- Company has complete authority to modify recruitment procedure.