CA CPT Result 2016:
The Institute Of Chartered Accountant of India has declared the CA CPT result 2016 on 18th July 2016. The candidates can check their results in the official website of the institute http://icai.nic.in/ . This year more than one lakh of students appeared in the CA CPT 2016 exam which was conducted on 19th June 2016. Now those students are eagerly waiting for the CA CPT result and the declaration of the result this afternoon spreads the air of celebration for the qualified students. Let’s have a glance how the Institute Of Chartered Accountant of India has conducted this CA CPT Exam.
On 19-07-16 the ICAI conducted the exam of common proficiency test or CPT in around 170 cities. The test was conducted for four papers in two sessions. The maximum marks for the subjects are as follows
- Fundamental of Accounting- 60 marks
- Mercantile Laws – 40marks
- General Economics – 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
The candidates are required to score a minimum of 30 percent marks in each paper and the aggregate marks of all the papers is minimum of 50 percent marks.
The aspirants not only can check the result but also can download their result cards within 10 days of the commencement of the result. So visit the official site to check the result and the door for the CA Intermediate is open for the qualified candidates.
Name of the Company/Institute: The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
Name of the Exam: CA CPT Results
Date: 18 / 07/16
Official Website: http://icai.nic.in/
How to Check the CA CPT Result:
- Visit the official website of ICAI – http://icai.nic.in/
- Click on the tab ‘ relevant Results’
- Directly you can go to http://icai.nic.in/caresult/cpt/
- Submit the required Information
- Follow instructions on screen the carefully
- Click on Submit Button
- Now check your performance and also take a print out of the page for future need
All the Best!!!