BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017: Worker, Helper, Aayah Vacancy – 570 Posts – Walk-In Interviews – 8th – 10th November, 2016
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has publicly announced walk-in interviews for the above mentioned vacancy. Eligible candidates with SSC and Marathi skills can walk-in on the scheduled dates for the interview between 8th and 10th November. The application form can be downloaded from the official website as per the BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification. The candidates are advised to read all the official terms and fill in their application forms, affix the photo, and sign the declaration at the end. All the aspirants have to arrive for the walk-in interview along with the completed application form, bio-data, original mark sheets, community and disability certificates, passport photos, and photocopies for verification. Selection of suitable candidates is done as per BMC Mumbai requirements with due consideration given to reservations and relaxation rules. The official advertisement for walk-in selections along with the application format was jointly released online by BMC Mumbai’s Commissioner and Employee/Worker Officers.
BMC Mumbai Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per the BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 advertisement are as follows –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Salary||Age Limits
(As Of 1/10/2016)
|1||Aaya||30||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + Rs 1800 as Grade Pay||18 – 45 years ; Reserved For Women||SSC or 10th Pass with 40%;
|2||Worker/ Helper||540||5200/- to 20200/- + GP 1800/-||18 – 45 years|
The above mentioned qualifications are minimum and essential. The following additional instructions are specified by BMC Mumbai –
- All the aspirants should be able to read, write, and communicate in Marathi.
- Reservations and relaxation rules are applied as per rules for candidates from SC/ST/PWD and OBC communities and categories.
The age limits are specified below as per the BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification –
- The minimum age limit for the above mentioned positions is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for the above mentioned positions is 45 years.
- The age limits are reckoned as on 1st October, 2016
The following selection guidelines can be followed by the aspiring candidates –
- The aspirants have to walk-in on only on the specified dates at the given address.
- All the necessary testimonial certificates, supporting documents, application form, and photos have to be brought for the interview.
- Eligibility of candidates in terms of age limits, education, and community is verified based on the testimonials, mark sheets, and supporting documents.
- Community and caste certificates are also verified for ensuring reservations and relaxation rules.
- Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria are disqualified.
- Personal interviews are conducted on time as per the specified schedule.
- The selection of suitable candidates is at the discretion of BMC Mumbai’s selection panel.
As per the BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification, Eligible candidates can walk-in at their own expense for the interview. There is no application processing fee for the above mentioned vacancies.
How to Apply:
The application procedure for walk-in interviews is specified below –
- The aspirants can download the application format at the official website at – http://www.mcgm.gov.in/
- Click the ‘Recruitment’ link in the right pane after scrolling down.
- The employment opportunities are listed with official terms.
- Click the desired notification for official instructions and application format.
- Download and take a print out/ hard copy of the application form.
- Photocopies of the application form can also be taken and retained for future use.
- Complete the details in the application form with correct and verifiable information.
- Affix the passport size photo and sign the declaration at the end of the application form.
- Walk-in to the following address with application form and requisite testimonials only on the specified dates:
Civil Training Institute and Modification Center,
Abhinav Nagar, National Park Jawal,
Boriwali (Purva), Mumbai- 400 066
The interested candidates can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Walk-In Interview Dates||8th – 10th, November, 2016|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||1st October, 2016|
The link to official website of BMC Mumbai is at: http://www.mcgm.gov.in/
The link to official notification for walk-in interview is at: Download Notification