Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2016 – Walk-in Job Interview Junior Research Fellow and Project Fellow
Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2016 – Job vacancies for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Fellow at the Bihar Agricultural University.
Bihar Agricultural University recruitment 2016 invites applicants to apply for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Fellow in the department of Science and Technology at the project called ‘Identification of heat responsive microRNA and their targets in chickpea’ sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board at the Department of Molecular Biology and genetic Engineering at the Bihar Agricultural University. University needs hardworking aspirants for the posts.
The Bihar Agricultural University has issued an advertisement under Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment for recruiting deserving candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Fellow in the department of Science and Technology under a sponsored project. The Recruitment for the post will be done by Walk-in Interview. Interested candidates can apply for the interview at the given time on the given venue. The applicants should bring along all the originals and attested copies of the required document at the time of the interview. It is a well-paying job with a lot to learn. The selected applicant will be able to learn many things under the project and would also get a chance for further job in the Bihar Agricultural University.
Any notifications or details regarding the vacancies at the Bihar Agricultural University, required qualifications of the applicants for any post, answers to any queries regarding opportunities or any other advertisement related to the Bihar Agricultural University is available at the official website of Bihar Agricultural University. Also, the selected Candidates after the interview will be notified by email.
Find More – Jobs in Bihar
Bihar Agricultural University Vacancy Details:
There is only one vacancy for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Fellow at the Bihar Agricultural University. This post is temporary and will be available only for the time for which the project lasts.
The qualifications required by the applicants for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Fellow are as follows:
- The applicant must have a MSc. Degree in the subjects of Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology from any Recognized University or Institution.
- NET (LS) is required for the applicants applying for the post of JRF. This is because for the position of JRF, NET candidates will be considered, while for the position of Project fellow, non- NET candidates will be considered.
- Besides the above given mandatory qualifications, the candidates having a MSc. Or PhD degree in the relevant discipline or any Research Experience in the area of bioinformatics and microRNA related studies in plants will be preferred.
Check Here – Junior Research Fellow Jobs
Any details regarding the age limit of the applying aspirants is available on the official website of Bihar Agricultural University. Any relaxation in age of the applicants belonging to the reserved categories ( SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EX- servicemen categories) will be in accordance with the Government of India rules. Also, any relaxation in age for the SC/ ST or women aspirants will be according to the organization norms.
Bihar Agricultural University Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates for the position of JRF or Project Fellow will be done by walk-in interview by the selection Committee of the University. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their qualifications, past experiences in any relevant field, their academic records and their performance in the interview. Thus the applicants are suggested to declare all their acquired qualifications in their CV/ Biodata, so as to to make a better impression before the interviewing jury.
Check Here – Personal Interview Questions and Answers
- The consolidated monthly emolument of the selected applicant for the post of JRF is Rs. 25,000.
- The consolidated monthly emolument of the selected applicant for the post of Project Fellow is Rs. 12,000.
The above given amount of salary is fixed. Any further negotiations in the amount of salary is neither expected nor appreciated on the part of the applicant.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the position of JRF or Project Fellow the applicants must first submit their application form and copies of required documents along with the most recent CV of the applicant to Dr. Dharamshila, the Principal Investigator at Bihar Agricultural University through email.
The required application form is available on the official website of Bihar Agricultural University.
- The applicant must be present on the given interview venue at the given time for the process of walk- in interview.
- The applicant must bring along the attested copies as well as the originals of the required documents as a proof of qualifications, past experiences, age, category etc. at the time of the interview.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
Since the selection of the candidates is done by the process of walk-in interview, there is no processing fee for the recruitment process for the posts of JRF or Project Fellow. Any details regarding the application fee of the applicants is available on the official website of Bihar Agricultural University. Also, any relaxation in the application fee of the applicants on the basis of categories will be in accordance with the Government of India rules.
The date for the walk-in interview of the applicants is 22nd July, 2016 at 3.00 pm.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Any kind of detail or information regarding Bihar Agricultural University is available on the official website of the Bihar Agricultural University. The official website of Bihar Agricultural University is given below. – www.bausabour.ac.in
The email ID of the Principal Investigator, Dr. Dharamshila for sending the application form of the applicants is given below.
Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2016 Walk-in Notification – Download here
- Venue of the walk-in interview:
Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics,
BAC, Bihar Agricultural University,
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.
- The position of JRF or Project Fellow is temporary and will last only till the project duration. The University holds the right to stop the project and take back the post without any special notification to the selected applicant.