BECIL Recruitment 2016 – Content Auditor, Senior Monitor, Data Analytst Vacancy at bceil.com
An employment notification has been advertised by the Broadcast Engineering Consultants of India Limited captioned as the BECIL Recruitment of the year 2016. BECIL has invited the applications from qualified as well as eligible candidates for filling up a variety of vacancies of the Content Auditor, Monitor as well as others Post.
Candidate who can satisfying their eligibility criteria as well as who are willing to empanel this organization, they might apply for the BECIL Recruitment of the year 2016 by forwarding their duly filled application form through the offline way on or earlier to the last date that is well structured in the www.becil.com
|Name of the Post||Number of the Vacancies|
|The Content Auditor||01no|
|The Senior Monitor||03no|
|The Data Analyst||02no|
|Name of the said Post||Qualifications as well as Experience||Consolidated Fee per month|
|The Content Auditor||PG Diploma in the Journalism along with Mass Communication as well as three year experience in the visual media or the news agencies like as ANI, PTI, UNI etc||Rs. 40,000/-|
|The Senior Monitor||PG Diploma in the Journalism as well as Two year experience in Media or News agencies.||Rs. 30,000/-|
|The Monitor||Graduate as well as proficiency in the Computer with the Knowledge (proficiency) of the Language Concerned as well as one year experience in the field of Media as well as News||Rs. 23,000/|
|The Data Analyst||Master’s degree in the Economics or the M.Sc. in statistics with training in computer with a minimum of 3 years experience of the compilation as well as analysis of data.||Rs.25,000/-|
Application/processing fee Details :
- Candidate’s belong to the general or the Unreserved as well as OBC category shall suggest their applications along with the Demand Draft for the Rs.300/-. Demand Drafts shall be drawn in favor of the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at the branch of the New Delhi.
- SC or ST or the PC candidates are not requisite to pay any application fee.
- Selection Process is simple, by the Written Test in addition to Interview which will be conducted by the Broadcast Engineering Consultants of India Limited.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
- Firstly enthusiastic candidate are mandatory to download the application form from the Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 OR from the Official site of the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- On the home page candidates are requisite to decide the ‘Career’ tab given on the left side of the home page as well as choose the ‘Registration Form’ Tab.
- Now candidate require taking a printout of application form as well as filling the entire necessary details in the prescribed menu.
- Candidate can also read all the required instructions carefully by hitting the suitable link of the post as given below for which you would like to apply for.
- Now put the application form inside the envelope with bio data, attested as well as self attested photo copies of the original educational as well as experience certificates, documents along with two passport size photographs along with the demand draft.
- Application form should be sent with copies of all significant testimonials to the said address on or previous to the last date.
- Candidates working in the Government organization and Central as well as State Public Sector Enterprises or Autonomous bodies will direct their applications through the proper channel.
Important Date as well as Postal Address:
|Name Of The Post of this association||Last Date To Send Application||Postal Address|
|Content Auditor||The 21st June, of 2016||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd, (A Govt. of India Undertaking), C-56/A 17, Sector-62, Noida-201307|
|Data Analyst||13th June of 2016||Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL Corporate Office, At C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)|
Tap on the link for notification http://becil.com/Admin_Doc/TraineeCRS20may16.pdf
Enthusiastic candidates might check the Official Notification as well as official Notification to reach additional information regarding BECIL Recruitment 2016. Enthusiastic candidates may keep visiting this page frequently to obtain latest restructured information regarding Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment.