BCCL Recruitment 2016 – Bharat Coking Coal Limited 721 Jobs Vacancy
Job Title :
BCCL Recruitment 2016 for 721 job positions of overseas, Junior Overman and Mining Sirdar are available at Bharat Coking Coal limited.
The organization invites applications for the post of Overseer for which there are 66 vacancies for the post of Junior Overman for which there are 310 vacancies and for the post of Mining Sardar for which there are 345 vacancies. The job applicants can only fill the job application online. They should be an Indian citizen.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Overseer – Civil||66|
The Bharat Coking Coal Limited based in Jharkhand has issued an BCCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement named Recruiter of Civil Overseer, Junior Overman and Mining Sirdar. There are 721 vacancies in all and the last day for submitting the application is 7 July 2016.
The vacancies available BBC Recruitment are subject to change.
|Post Code||Name of the post||Total vacancy|
As per the advertisement issued by the BCCL Recruitment the required qualifications for the respective postcodes are given below
Overseer post code 1
- The applicant must have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination.
- The applicant must possess a recognized diploma in civil engineering (3 years)
Junior Overman post code 2
- The applicant must possess a diploma in mining engineering of 3 years duration from a recognized institute.
- A valid Overman’s certificate of competency which will be issued by the DGMs (director general of mine safety)
Mining Sirdar postcode 3
- Valid Mining Sirdar’s certificate that’s issued by Director General’s Mine Safety
- A certificate of valid gas testing
- Valid certificate in first aid
- As per the ad issued by the BCCL recruitment 2016 the age limit for the above mentioned post is 18-30 years as on 7/7/16.
- The applicants belonging to SC and ST category will be eligible to receive five years of relaxation period.
- The applicants belonging to the OBC category will receive 3 years of relaxation.
- The applicants residing in J&K during the period of 1/1/1980 and 31/12/1989 should get a relaxation of five years.
- The applicants belonging to other categories will be eligible for relaxation according to the govt rules.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned posts will be done by a written test followed by the verification of original documents and lastly by an initial medical examination. The selection process is purely merit based.
Written test-All questions will be objective type .There will be a GK test for 25 marks and aptitude test for 75 marks. The test will be conducted in both languages Hindi and English. The candidates should familiarize themselves with the OMR sheet and the test will be conducted using an OMR sheet.
Documents-Those who clear the written test will be called for verification of documents.
Medical exam-One has to be fit so as to get selected and for that there would be a fitness test .
The salary for all the posts will be Rs 19035.02
How to Apply:
- The candidates that are eligible are required to apply online and then take print outs of the application form along with the self attested documents that are to reach the ADVERTISER BCCL POST BOX NO. 9248 KRISHNA NAGAR HEAD POST OFFICE DELHI -110051 through ordinary post only.
- The applicants have to go to the website bccl.gov.in and go to the Careers in BCCL option. The candidates have to give information such the name,DOB,gender,religion and whether the person has any disability. Also information such as Email ID,mobile number,address and registration no of employment exchange.
- The candidate should check that the signature is the in .JPG and .JPEG format and the photograph should be clearly visible too
- The candidates should be careful to fill all information correctly before submitting the application as no correction is thereafter possible.
- For general and OBC candidates -Rs 200
- For SC/ST,PWD,Ex servicemen and departmental candidates-No fee
- For those who do not have to pay the fee the application process is simple-Once the submit button is pressed the candidates should take a print out of the same for future reference. For those who have to pay application fee -Fee once paid would not be refunded. A link will be provided on the website for payment which would bring the candidates to onlinesbi.com/ after having made the registration. The various modes of payment are through internet banking ,debit card,credit card . Once you’ve made payment the pay slip would be generated and the candidates should take a print out of the same.
Dhanbad,New Delhi, Bangalore ,Calcutta
No change in examination center will be entertained once the center has been allocated. The right to shift applicants from one center to another is purely reserved by the company and it can also cancel one or more centers.
Pre Requisites of Making an Online Application:
Valid email id and phone number-The email id and phone should not be changed during the examination process.
Photograph-A photograph which was clicked no more than 3 months ago should be scanned and uploaded.
Signature -Signature in white background in black ink.
|Opening Date of Availability of Online Application||15-06-2016 at 10.00hrs|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||07-07-2016 by 23.59hrs|
|Last Date for Remittance of application fee/process charges in Bank (for already registered candidates only)||10-07-2016 by 17.00hrs|
|Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only)||10-07-2016 by 23.59 hrs|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copies of ‘Registered Application Form’ and other documents after online submission||17-07-2016 by 23.59hrs|
|Availability of Admit cards on website||15 Days before the date of Written Test|
|Date of Written Test||Will be notified on the website|
Visit for further more information like vacancy and other details – Check Here
BCCL Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online Here
Any recruitment related query can be sent to [email protected]. A candidate can apply for only one post. If it’s found out that the candidate has applied for more than one post then his candidature will be canceled. The candidates can fill the online application only once. The candidates should periodically access the website for further announcement. The candidates who do not produce a NOC would be barred from joining. Candidates can be barred from the exam in case it is found that they have committed an offense involving moral turpitude. There wont be any information on the newspapers regarding this. The Dhanbad court has jurisdiction for all legal suits.