Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University – BBAU Admit Card 2016
About Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University has currently issued admit card for students who wish to pursue post graduate course in the university. The university has dispatched the admit cards for its entrance examination that is yet to be conducted. Candidates are required to check the official website of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University to check and download the Hall Ticket/admit card for the examination. Candidates, who wishes to take up the Examination, on the said date are advised to take their examination hall admit card along with them.
Applicants may go through the official page to get complete details. The scheme of examination as arrived by the executive committee, which has been delineated.
Procedure to download the BBAU admit card 2016:
- Candidates should go to official site of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University for http://220.127.116.11/onlineac
- A page will open with three fields which would ask the user to input the valid email id that was declared by the student during the filing of application form. A password field set up by the student, and a captcha code. The captcha code needs to be filled without errors. If once you are not authenticated to get into the website, you could make numerous attempts. Finally, you could download your admit card by correlating with your name, photograph provided, course, and the examination that you are going to appear for.
- Candidates are required to check their email for their passwords if they do not have them handy.
- Candidates must maintain the password and other instructions mailed to them during the application process.
- Candidates are required to wait for some time, if the server is busy for downloading the admit card and can proceed to the examination centres on the stipulated date.
Scheme or Preliminary Examination:
|Part||Paper (MCQ (Multiple Choice)||Marks||Duration|
|Part I||Test of Reasoning||40||120 Minutes|
|Part II||Eco. & Social issues||25|
|Agri. & Rural Dev||25|
The duration of the examination is 120 minutes; however the individual is expected to be present at the venue 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the Call Letters, and providing instruction to candidates.
The language of test will be in English or Hindi. Any questions can be attempted within the stipulated time of 120 minutes.
All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be treated as your answer to that question.
A penalty for wrong answers marked. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure : (i) the questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
Cut off scores are reported in total in the form of decimal points and the scores are rounded to zero on lower ends.
Note: Cutoffs may be applied in two stages : (i) On scores in individual tests (ii) On Total Score. In the actual examination you will find questions of a higher difficulty level on some or all of these types and also questions on the types not mentioned here.
- Candidates are required to apply separately for multiple application to be
- The candidates must logout and login multiple times and leave a gap of 15 minutes before a fresh application is logged in.
- Fees for applications as are to be paid separately and the Callahan are to be retained separately.
- The educational qualifications should be as indicated in our advertisement from a recognised University detailed as under.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from Universities / institutions incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section – 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- The candidates should possess the prescribed qualification as on 31 January 2016. The candidates who are likely to get their degrees or other qualifications after the above cut-off date are not eligible.