AUCET/AUEET Counselling 2016 – 3rd Phase Counseling Time Table
About Andhra University:
Andhra University is one of the oldest university in Andhra. The main board of Andhra University is situated at Visakhapatnam. It is recently released the 3rd phase counselling for the graduates.
Download Here – AUCET 2016 Schedule of 3rd and final phase admission counselling
AUEET 2016 3rd Phase Counseling Time Table:
|Venue||Office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam – 530 017.
( Tel No. – 0897 – 2573441
|Date||03rd July 2016 ( Sunday )|
Check Here – Andhra University Results
|Test Code / Name||1st Sessions, 10-00 AM Ranks||2ns Session, 2-00 PM ranks|
|611 – 6 year Intergrated ( B.Tech + M.Tech ) Dual Degree Programmes||ALL ST, SC, BC-A, B, C, D & E||1 – 2086 ( All Categories )|
The aspirants who will be appearing for the AUEET 2016 3rd Phase Counselling are required to produce their original documents of all the below mentioned list of documents along with their photocopies.
List of Documents for Verification:
Following are the list of documents which are required to be produced during the 3rs Phase of Counselling –
- Rank Card and Hall Ticket of AP-EAMCET / AUEET / AUCET / JEE (Main) – 2016.
- Passing Certificate of 10+2 or PUC or Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Transfer and conduct certificates from last institute attended.
- Counselling fee and course fee as prescribed by the University.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Officer, Andhra University or from a Govt. Assistant Civil Surgeon.
- Study certificate of last 7 years from the qualifying examination.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination.
- Date of birth certificate (S.S.C. / equivalent certificate)
The official AUEET 2016 3rd Phase Counseling Time Table is available at http://www.audoa.in/documents/Schedule_for_3rd_phase_counseling_for_AUEET-2016.pdf
The official website is available at www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and www.audoa.in.