Assam CEE 2017 Notification:
This is about a Combined Entrance Examination, also, sometimes called CEE, rendered for purpose of taking admissions in B.Tech. Courses located in Assam, and which is entirely under the control of Dibrugarh University, scheduled to be on the date of which lies in 3rd week of May, 2017. Applicants who have a hope in taking admission in above University must be successful in Assam CEE 2017, all rest details can be found in below notification.
List of Institutes Participating in Assam CEE 2017:
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar (120 seats)
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat (315 Seats)
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology , Jorhat (120 Seats)
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati (420 Seats)
- Scholar’s Institute of Technology and Management, Garchuk, Guwahati
- Dibrugarh University Institute of Science and Technology, Dibrugarh
- Don Bosco College of Engineering and Technology, Airport Road, Guwahati
- Royal School of Engineering and Technology, Guwahati
- Assam down town University, Guwahati
- Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology, Guwahati
- NITS, Mirza, Guwahati
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology ,Guwahati
Assam CEE 2017 Eligibility:
Applicants must make sure they have all the given eligibilities, to qualify for the exam,
- Applicant must be Citizen of India or a Permanent Resident of Assam.
- Age-Limit must be between 17-21 years of age.
- Upper-age limit for B.Sc. passed applicants can be 22 years and there are 3 years relaxation for SC and ST Class.
- For B.E. Courses, one must pass without any grace marks; they have to appear for Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English compulsorily.
- They must score at least 50 % in all subjects and 40 % of marks for SC and ST.
How to Apply for Assam CEE 2017:
The forms for Assam CEE will be accepted online, and steps how to procure them is given below,
- One has to register online with a Valid Email ID and a password that must be remembered.
- The form must be submitted and photos and signs must be input through scanning.
- The photo must be of .jpeg/.jpg format with 35 kb max. Size.
- Sign must be max of 35 kb size.
- Photo must have the name of the applicant along with the date of shot, in front of the chest.
- Then the form must be printed and re-checked before submitting.
Following fee must be paid with 60 INR at any branch of SBI,
- The fee for B.Tech. Engineering is 1240 INR.
List of Cities of Assam CEE:
The cities participating in Assam CEE 2017 are,
Assam CEE 2017 Admit-Card:
The admit-cards for the exam will be uploaded in 1st week of March, 2017. One can log in to download but, before it, application must be downloaded, fees must be paid. Admit card must be brought as without it entry is not allowed.
- One must log in by feeding the application number and password selected.
- Individuals can know their admit cards after that.
- The admit card should be re-checked and then only downloaded.
- The admit card must be taken up in the hall, without which there shall be no allowance given.
Assam CEE 2017 Syllabus:
Syllabus for Assam CEE has been already scheduled by Assam CEE organization.
- Aspirants must be preparing with 11th and 12th OR NCERT books, and preparation must be done equally.
- The subjects included in Assam CEE will be Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics, whose sample papers can be downloaded to practice.
Exam Pattern for Assam CEE 2017:
Interested applicants who will go for Assam CEE must know that,
- There will be 3 main subjects in exam, Mathematics, Chemistry , Physics
- Each examination will be held for 2 hours each.
- The weightage of each paper will be 100 marks.
- This will be online exam, and no negative marking will be done.
Assam CEE 2017 Sample Papers:
There are many books, website which are given online for Sample papers of Assam CEE, and this will be quite helpful to those who are going for B.Tech. Engineering UG Program. This will prove very helpful to oneself, as they are already aware of the pattern the exam has, and so to tackle them will be easier.
Assam CEE 2017 Answer keys:
Answer keys for the Assam CEE 2017 will be uploaded online, only after the papers have been checked and the examination held. This guides individuals in scoring themselves, and being aware what their scores in results would be like.
How to Check Assam CEE 2017 Results:
The results for this exam will be announced in 2nd week of June, 2017, and to know one’s results following are some steps,
- One must visit the link of the official Assam CEE exam, and updates can also be checked.
- OMR Answer-sheet of the applicants will be done through computer processing, and will not be done manually.
Assam CEE 2017 Merit –list and Cut-offs:
Merits and Cut-offs for Assam CEE will only guide oneself for further procedures. One who has scored within the merits will only be allowed to get entry for admissions in Dibrugarh University, and the cut-off range which is set; individuals falling in it only will then be called for counselling.
Assam CEE 2017 Counselling:
- Counselling for B.Tech Courses will be done only after one has made to cut-off or merit list and has paid 500 INR.
- During counselling, one must bring following list of documents which include,, SSC and HSC mark sheets, HSC Admit card, Age-proof, Caste Certificate, etc., only for validation
- Photos and documents must be submitted duly.
Postal address/Contact details:
|Online application availability||3rd week of march, 2017|
|Last date of submission||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Last date of fee-payment||3rd week of April, 2017|
|Admit card issued on||1st week of May, 2017|
|Examination date||3rd week of May, 2017|
|Results||2nd week of June, 2017|
|Counselling||2nd week of June, 2017|