Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 – District Statistics Officer/Research Officer Post
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission also known as Arunachal PSC is hiring individuals for a post which is notified to be empty in their Commission. Applicants can watch the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 in the website http://www.appsc.gov.in/. This website can be logged in anytime one needs information about the Post which is vacant .The only post which they are hiring for is for Research Officer or Statistics Officer. There are opportunities for specially PWD Category who can apply and get incorporated in the Commission. Website will be out there doing its work of updating and uploading all sorts of data and information one requires knowing. The applicants who are apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government Recruitment 2016 will submit all forms and documents in time.
Arunachal PSC Government has assigned an annotation online which describes that they have a seat vacant in their committee for the post of Research Officer/Statistics Officer. The official website of Arunachal PSC is www.appsc.gov.in .The entire Arunachal Pradesh recruitment 2016 advertisement and the website will enable the user to know about all job opportunities, how they can apply, one they need to apply, what is the syllabus or the application-fee, how can they submit the form, etc. One has to read the instructions carefully and then wishfully go for applying.
According to the annotation described by Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 they have a seat vacant in their committee and they are in hunt for hiring an aspiring contender who belongs to PWD category only. All selection process will be done, and after that one will be informed about their selection through Emails, SMS, Contact details which they have provided in their forms.
Arunachal PSC Government has assigned an annotation online which describes all about the vacancy which they have in their organization available, information about the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government Recruitment 2016 is given below,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Research Officer/Statistics Officer||1 seat (Only reserved for PWD with condition either one :one arm, partially deaf, partially blind)|
- Proper documents related to one’s belonging from a particular category must be presented with the application-form.
One can obtain the syllabus for the recruitment examination from the Commission’s Office , Itanagar.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 has assigned an annotation online which describes about the vacancy for the seat they have vacant, required qualification details are given below,
- Applicant must bear master’s degree in either Statistics OR Mathematics OR Economics OR Commerce.
- Final year students appearing for the above degrees can also apply.
- Candidates who would be announced liable to get selected will have to present above documents while the interview.
- All above degree must be from a recognized University.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government has assigned an annotation online which describes all related information about the post, below is the age criteria,
- Applicant applying must not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age.
- Relaxation of age will be granted only by providence of proper documents as per the norms.
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government has assigned an annotation online which let one know what the details about the vacancy are. The selection process is by written examination and followed by interview.
- The written examination will be under the guidance of Arunachal public service commission, Itanagar.
- The examination will have 4 parts, 3 of them will be asked in the written examination.
- First three parts, will test one’s general English, General knowledge and an optional subject will be offered.
- The written examination will be of 300 marks and the interview will be of 40 marks. Total being 340 marks.
- The applicants who scored 33% in written examination with aggregate of 45% overall will be passed on to appear for interview.
- In interview, one will be given a venue and date to appear.
- One has to reach in time and have to bring in their original documents with their Valid ID.
- The applicant will be judged according to their answering skills and how much do they know about the committee.
- Lastly, a merit list will be prepared where all marks from written exam and interview will be totaled.
- The applicant who meets the maximum will be selected.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government has assigned an annotation online , and accordingly they have stated that what pay will they offer the individuals who are selected, which is 9300INR- 34800 INR (plus grade pay of 4600 INR, monthly)
Application-Form Download and Application-Fee:
Application form can be downloaded from the official website which is www.appsc.gov.in. Then one must fill in details, attach documents and send it as a demand draft with 100 INR, with favour of,
Secretary of Arunachal Pradesh Public service Commission, Itanagar.
How to Apply:
According to the declaration made by Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 one can read the following details on how to apply,
- The very first step which one can do is to visit the official website which is www.appsc.gov.in
- One will be able to know about what is the format of application form.
- One must fill in the form properly and re-check before submission.
- Documents such as Matriculation of age must be attached.
- Applicant has to attach the degree copies of their qualifications bearing all their degree. The document must be from a recognized University.
- Passport sized photographs must be tucked in the envelope.
- Bonafide certificate and along with the self-attested copies of the original documents must be attached.
- All the documents mentioned must be mentioned in the enclosure.
- Person with disability documents must be attached.
- Copy which is self-attested of the tribe documents must be also added.
- Original copy of demand draft must be mentioned.
- All the forms and documents must be submitted before 20th August, 2016
- The above application form must be submitted superscribed with words like,
“Application for the post of District Statistics Officer/Research Officer”
According to the advertisement one must send in all forms before the given date,
|Last day to submit the forms||20th August, 2016|
- The official website can be logged in for any query www.appsc.gov.in
- APPSC Recruitment advertisement – Get Notification PDF
- The applicant must reach in time for the interview.
- Only through interviews one will be selected.
- Unsigned or incomplete forms won’t be accepted.