AP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 – Apply Online Deputy Jailer, Assistant Matron, Stipendiary Cadets SI Posts – Last Date – 24/10/16
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) of AP is inviting online applications for above mentioned vacancy. Eligible candidates can submit online application forms and upload scans of photo, signature, and caste certificates. Selection is done on the basis of preliminary written exam, physical measurements test (PMT), physical endurance test (PET), and final written examination. Registered candidates will have to download admit cards for the written exams and other tests as per the AP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 notification. The official advertisement was issued by Chairman of SLPRB on the 17th September under the following notification number – Rc. No. 208/R&T/Rect.1/2016.
The following table mentions the vacancy information for all the positions –
|Sl.No||Post Title||Gender Eligibility||Total Vacancies||Age Limits (Years)||Salary||Eligibility|
|1||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil)||Men & Women||355||21 to 27||Rs. 28940 to
|Degree With Government Recognition;
SC and ST – Intermediate With Degree Study
|2||SCT (AR)||Men & Women||113|
|5||Deputy Jailor -Prisons and Correctional Services
|Men||16||21 to 30||Rs. 26600 to
|Degree With Government Recognition;|
|6||Assistant Matron – PCSD||Women||5||21 to 25|
The above mentioned educational qualifications are essential and minimum. Additional requirements are provided below –
- All candidates should have received their degrees as on July 1, 2016.
- Degrees have to be issued by institutes or universities with State/Centre/UGC recognition.
- Equivalent qualification is also acceptable.
- Candidates with higher qualifications are treated at par with candidates who have eligible qualifications.
The age limits and upper age relaxations are mentioned below as per the AP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 notification –
- Minimum age limit for SCT posts is 21 years as of July 1, 2016 i.e. candidate should be born on or after 2nd July, 1989
- Maximum age limit for SCT posts is 27 years as of July 1, 2016 i.e. candidate should be born on or before 1st July, 1995
- For Deputy Jailor posts, candidate should have been born not later than 1st July, 1995 and not earlier than 2nd July, 1986
- For Assistant Matron posts, candidate should have been born not later than 1st July, 1995 and not earlier than 2nd July, 1991
- SC,ST, and OBC candidates get 5 years upper age relaxation.
- Defence personnel and NCC cadets receive relaxation up to 3 years + years of service.
- Government and retrenched employees receive relaxations as per rules.
Selection for the above mentioned positions includes the following sequence of steps –
- Only eligible candidates are considered for selection.
- Initial written exam with two papers is held and candidates who qualify are invited for the next stage.
- Cut off marks for qualification are 35% for BCs, 40% for OCs, and 30% for SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen.
- These marks are discarded after this stage and are not counted for final selection.
- Qualified candidates are subjected to PET and PMT after informing them of dates and venue.
- Candidates who qualify in PET and PMT have to appear for the final written exam.
- The written exam can be in paper mode or computer-based and candidates are informed of the dates, mode, and venue.
- Final written exam will have 4 papers.
- The first two papers will be for 100 marks each and are used to test candidates’ English and Telugu proficiency.
- The other two papers will have the following syllabus – General Studies and Arithmetic, Reasoning and Mental Ability.
- For SCT -Civil, Deputy Jailer, and Assistant Matron posts the final two papers are for 200 marks each.
- For other posts, final two papers are for 100 marks each.
- Cut off marks for qualification are 35% for BCs, 40% for OCs, and 30% for SCs/STs/Ex-Servicemen.
- Selection is done on the basis of merit in terms of marks in final exam, PET test scores, etc., as per officially specified rules of AP Government.
- Selection is provisional and is subject to verification of testimonials, antecedents, etc.,
As per the AP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 notification, the following details are listed –
- During training all the candidates receive periodic stipend as fixed by the Government.
- The Pay Grade and salary amounts for each position after appointment are in the above table.
As per AP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 notification, The application processing and examination fee is as follows –
- General and BC candidates have to pay Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-
- Payment mode is deposit at Mee Seva (e-Seva) / AP Online/ TS Online centres taken in favour of the ‘Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh’ by quoting the following Notification – Rc. No. 208/R&T/Rect.1/2016.
How to Apply:
The procedure for online submission of applications is listed below –
- Candidate has to open the official website using the following link-http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/
- Click the ‘Job Advertisements’ link under the Recruitment menu item.
- Keep all the scans and payment details ready at hand.
- Provide all the requested details in each form and continue with the application process by clicking the submit button.
- After completing the application process, take a print out of application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to apply separately for each position being sought.
According to the AP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 notification, the following dates are tabulated –
|Issue Date Of Official Note||17th September, 2016|
|Commencement Date Of Online Applications||23rd September, 2016 at 10 AM|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||24th October, 2016 by 5 PM|
The link to the official website of AP State Level Police Recruitment Board is at : Click Here
The links to the official advertisement and application process: Download here
AP Police Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the post of Sub Inspector of Police in Communications & Finger Prints Bureau
The Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has issued an advertisement under the head AP Police Recruitment 2016, to recruit deserving eligible candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector of Police (Communications) & Sub Inspector of Police in Finger Print Bureau. The official advertisement for the posts under the AP Police Recruitment 2016 has been declared on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police under the Recruitment No. 244/R&T/Rect.1/2016 on 24th August, 2016. The applicants interested in applying for these posts must be eligible and must clear the Physical Efficiency to apply for the posts. Selected candidates will be working as Stipendiary Cadet Trainee. The posts are available for both male & female candidates. Further details regarding the vacancies, application & selection process, etc. are available in this article below, under various heads.
Number of vacancies available for the posts under the AP Police Recruitment 2016 is as given below. Below mentioned number of vacancies include the vacancies for both male & female candidates. Out of the total number of vacancies, 1/3rd of the vacancies or 33% of the vacancies will be reserved for female candidates. Also, seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC or any other reserved category, details regarding which is available on the official website of State Level Police recruitment Board.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Number of Vacancies||Monthly Salary (Pay Scale)|
|1||Sub Inspector of Police (Communication)||15||Rs. 28,940/- to Rs. 78,910/-|
|2||Sub Inspector of police in Finger print Bureau||13||Rs. 23,100/- to Rs. 67,990/-|
Any subject in change in the number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts will be declared on the official website of the State Level Police recruitment Board.
The applicants must mandatorily possess the following qualifications & degrees to apply for the posts under the AP Police recruitment 2016.
For Sub Inspector of Police (Communication):
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Electronics/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ special diploma course in Electronics with specialization in either Computer or Communication Engineering.
- Three years BSc. Degree in electronics or any other equivalent qualification approved by the Andhra Pradesh Government will also be acceptable in place of the above mentioned qualifications.
For Sub Inspector of police in Finger print Bureau:
- Degree in any of the subjects offered by Indian Universities.
- Besides this, the applicants also meet the requirements as per the physical & medical standards details regarding which is available on the official website of State Level Police recruitment Board.
The age limit applicable for the applicants applying for the posts under the AP Police recruitment 2016 is between 21 years to 25 years. The age of the applicants will be considered as their age on 1st July 2016. Relaxation in the age limit of the applicants differs with the category they belong to, as given in the notification table. Same age limit & relaxation will be applicable for all posts under the AP Postal Recruitment 2016.
The selection process for the applicants under the AP Police Recruitment 2016 will be as given below. The selection process for both the posts under the Recruitment is the same except the for the post of Sub Inspector of police in Finger print Bureau, there is no preliminary selection test, but for the post of Sub Inspector of police(Communication), preliminary Selection Test is applicable.
- Preliminary Selection Test(only for the post of Sub Inspector of Police in Communication):
- The applicants will have to appear for a preliminary Selection Test after online registration. The venue & Time for the test will be mentioned in the hall ticket of the applicants.
- Physical Measurements Test:
- The applicants will have to go through a physical measurement test to make sure they are physically fit for the posts. The physical Measurement tests are different for male & female candidates. The criteria of Physical Measurement Tests which will be similar for all posts under the AP Police recruitment 2016 are as given below.
For male candidates:
|Sr. No.||Category of the candidates||Criteria for the selection|
|1||SC/ST||160 cm||80 cm (+3 cm minimum on expansion)|
|2||Candidates belonging to areas of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East & West Godavari Districts||160 cm||80 cm (+3 cm minimum on expansion)|
|3||General Candidates||162 cm||84 cm (+4 cm minimum on expansion)|
For Female Candidates:
|Sr. No.||Category of the candidates||Criteria for the selection|
|Minimum Height||Minimum Weight|
|1||SC/ST||150 cm||38 kg|
|2||Candidates belonging to areas of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East & West Godavari Districts||150 cm||38 kg|
|3||General Candidates||152.5 cm||40 kg|
- Physical Efficiency Test:
The applicants clearing the Physical Measurements test will have to clear the Physical Efficiency test on the following mentioned criteria. The criteria to clear Physical Efficiency Test will be same for all the posts under the AP Police Recruitment 2016.
|Sr. No.||Criteria for selection||Maximum time to complete the test|
|Male candidates||Female Candidates|
|1||1600 m run (1 mile run)||10 min||12 min 30 sec|
- Final Written Examination:
Applicants clearing all the above mentioned tests will have to appear for written test, under the syllabus mentioned on the official website of State Level Police recruitment Board. The qualifying marks required to clear the final written examination differ according to the category of the candidates as mentioned below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the category||Qualifying marks(in % out of total marks)|
The applicants will have to pay an amount as the application fee to apply for the posts under the AP Police Recruitment 2016. The application fee might differ with the category of the candidates. The application fee must be paid online through services like e-seva/AP Online/Ts Online, etc. The application fee must be paid prior to the registration. The application fee according to the category of the candidates is as mentioned below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the category||Application Fee|
|2||BC/Other Castes||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply:
To apply for the posts under the AP Police recruitment 2016, the applicants will have to follow the below given rules sequentially.
- The applicants must first login to the official website of the State Level Police recruitment Board.
- Finding the official website for the relevant post under the AP Police recruitment 2016, the applicants must download the respective pdf along with the application form.
- The applicants must read all the terms & instructions mentioned in the pdf file carefully.
- Filling the application form duly and completely, the applicants must attach the scanned files of all the required documents.
- The applicants must pay the respective application fee.
- The application form must then be submitted on the official website of State Level Police recruitment Board.
- A hard copy of the application form must be taken for future purposes.
|1||Starting date for the submission of online application||1st September, 2016 from 10.00 AM|
|2||Last date for the submission of online application||25th September, 2016 before 5.00 PM|
The applicants must visit the following link, to apply for the posts under the AP Police Recruitment 2016. :http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Recruitment 2016 – Police Constables, Warders, and Other Posts
The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh, or SLPRB, A.P. for short, has recently published an advertisement titled “AP Police Recruitment 2016” informing eligible candidates of vacancy for Police Constable and Warder posts for both men and women. The Board is hiring for both posts for various units located all over AP. The following advertisement provides all necessary information pertaining to the post including job particulars, requisite qualifications for the candidate, salaries and allowances, application procedure, important links to official websites and downloadable documents, etc., Eligible candidates looking forward to work as Police Constable or Warder, as advertised by AP Police Recruitment 2016, can peruse the following advertisement carefully for comprehensive details pertaining to the available vacancies.
AP Police Recruitment 2016 informs the interested candidates about vacancy for Police Constable and Warder posts. These positions are for Police Constables in Police Department and Warders for Prisons and Correctional Services Department. The candidates should be fit and enthusiast with service orientation. Selected candidates will be given training with stipend, and successfully trained candidates get appointed with regular pay. There 4548 posts available as of now.
AP Police Recruitment Notification Details:
According to the AP Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the authorities have issued an advertisement recently with the Rc. No.202//R&T/Rect.2/2016 on 22-07-2016, inviting applications for the Police Constable and Warder posts. An invitation has been extended to qualified candidates to apply by submitting their applications in fixed format using online services only. The date for the application is mentioned as 03-08-2016 10:00 AM to 14-09-2016 at 17:00 PM.
The notification informs all candidates who successfully apply by uploading all necessary scans will be called for an interview. The notification lists all vacancy distribution by units as well as backlog posts. The recruitments for different posts will be based on corresponding Government Orders and reservation is provided for women/OBC/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen according to respective rules of Government. Creamy layer of BC will be excluded while special categories like Home Guards and NCC will be given reservation. Relaxation in selection including physical tests is given as per rules and seniority is considered.
AP Police Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the Police Constable and Warder posts, as per the information provided by the AP Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement are as follows:
The total number of vacancies available are 4548 Nos.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables
(Civil)(Men/Women) in Police Department
|22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department||1067|
|53||Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||240|
|54||Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||25|
The Police Constables and Wardens posts require the following essential qualifications as per the information provided by the AP Police Recruitment 2016 –
- Candidates for all posts need minimum qualification in education. The candidate needs Intermediate or equivalent with State Government recognition as of 1st July, 2016. For SC and ST candidates, SSC or equivalent is sufficient, but Intermediate exam appearance in 1st and 2nd years is mandatory. Higher qualification is also welcome.
- The candidates need to have physical standards in terms of height, weight, and eyesight or vision as per rules which are different for men and women.
The AP Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement, The Police Constables post requires candidates to be minimum of 18 years and below 22 years with 1st July, 2016 as age of reckoning. i.e., Date of birth is between 2nd July of 1994 and 1st July of 1998. For Home Guards on duty with 1 yr experience, the age should be between 18 and 30 years. For Warden posts age is between 18 and 30 years with Date of birth between 2nd July, 1986 and 1st July, 1998. Relaxation in age limit applies as per rules for different categories.
As per the details provided by the AP Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the following steps are implemented for selecting suitable candidates for Police Constables and Wardens posts:
- Verification of Application and Bio-data for correctness and eligibility. Candidates who applied online have to produce all necessary hard copies at the interview time including qualifications, experience and caste testimonials.
- Candidates who applied properly will only be considered and shortlisted.
- Candidates will be tested in four steps including preliminary written test, physical measurements test, physical efficiency test, and final written examination. Physical tests include jumping and running, and written tests will have marks. Evaluation is done on this basis and selections made. Relaxation rules are applied as per Government Orders.
The AP Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates seeking selection that Police Constables get Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/- while Wardens get Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/-
Application Fee :
The AP Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates applying for above posts that prescribed fee is Rs. 300/- for OCs/BCs and Rs. 150/- for SCs/STs for Examination and Applications Processing. Payment has to be done by e-Seva Fee to :
Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh .
How to Apply:
As per the particulars provided by The AP Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the procedure for application to the above mentioned posts are as follows:
- Candidates who are eligible with essential qualifications have to apply.
- The applicant must submit a fixed format application (annexure) that is available for download.
- All the bio-data details, testimonials, reservation proof, etc., must be provided as mentioned in the annexure available for download.
- The Candidates must upload the photo, community certificate( SC/ST/BC) and signature when they submit the Application Form.
- The e-Seva service must be used for Registration Fee payment. The candidate can pay at Meeseva of e-Seva or TS Online or AP Online providing personal details with Mobile Number, SSC Hall Ticket Number or equivalent. Payment Receipt from above service centre must be provided while applying online.
The AP Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement mentions the following last date for application submission –
|Start date for applications online||10 AM on 03-08-2016|
|Last date to submit applications||5 PM of 14.09.2016|
The link for official website is at: http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/index.php?index
The Link for recruitment is at: http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/
The link for downloadable application format and notification is at: http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/desc.php?id=22
- The applications for the positions must be submitted using online mode only.
- Applications submitted after due date will be rejected summarily.
- The vacancy number is provisional and can be changed without any further notice. The SLPRB A.P., has all rights over recruitment process and its decisions are final and binding.
- Fee is non-refundable, and only one application must be submitted by a candidate.