AP High Court Recruitment 2016 – Civil Judge Vacancy Notification
The High Court of Judicature for the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad is the common high court for these two states. This high court was setup on 5th November 2016 under the state reorganization Act 1956. A separate high court for the state of Andhra Pradesh has to be established. High Court Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana has posted notification with name AP High court recruitment 2016 of Civil Judge for which the details are given in the official advertisement below.
The AP high court recruitment 2016 is inviting the aspirants for the various vacant positions. As per the advertisement issued by the AP high court 2016, the vacant position is for the posts of civil judge (Jr. Division). There are total 53 seats listed for these posts. The following advertisement contains all the information related to the posts. The last date for the submission of application is 16/09/2016 up to 5.00pm. The recruitment for the posts of civil judge is via two ways i.e. direct recruitment and recruitment by transfer. The applicants can apply online on its website http://hc.tap.nic.in
The AP high court has posted the following advertisement for the posts of civil judge. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned website. The candidates belonging to OBC, SC, ST can also apply for the mentioned posts. The applicants who will be selected for the posts will be notified via EMAIL, SMS or any other official website.
According to the advertisement issued by the AP high court following are the vacancy details for the posts mentioned below:
|Sr.no.||Designation of posts||Number of vacancies|
OC (PH) :01
There are total 53 posts available for the posts of civil Judge.
As per the advertisement issued by the AP high court recruitment 2016 following are the qualifications required for the mentioned posts:
|Designation of posts||Required qualification|
Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree in law from University of India.
The advertisement issued by the AP high court recruitment 2016 has proposed the age limit for the posts mentioned:
- For direct recruitment the applicant must not have completed 35 years as on 1-2-2016.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the person belonging to schedule caste, schedule tribe and other backward class.
- Relaxation of 10 years will be given to physically handicapped persons (orthopedically handicapped, lower portion of the body).
- Applicants who belong to defence services are excluded in computing the age by direct recruitment.
- Aspirants for recruitment by transfer shall have not completed age of 48 years as on 01-02-2016.
Salary will be decided by the organization after the selection of the candidates.
The procedure for selection for the positions mentioned in the advertisement is given below:
- Selection of the applicants depends on the screening test which is objective form.
- It also depends on written examination which carries 80 marks.
- There is also viva voice test which carry 20 marks.
- Applicants who are qualified in the screening test will be shortlisted to the level of 1:10 and those applicants can apply for the written examination.
- Marks obtained in the screening test will not be added in the marks obtained in the written test as the screening test is conducted only to shortlist the candidates.
- In the selection process the knowledge of the applicants will be tested in substantive laws and procedural laws which are the syllabus –
- Substantive laws: comprises of Indian contract Act, Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu Succession Act, Specific Relief Act, Easement Act, Limitation Act, Transfer Of Property Act, Indian Penal code, Negotiable Act, Protection Of Women From Domestic Violence Act, Indian Stamp Act, A.P. Buildings Control Act.
- Procedural Laws: comprises of Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Civil Rules of Practice and Criminal Rules of Practice, Evidence Act.
- In viva voice the communication skills and ability to handle various situations will be tested.
- For direct recruitment the applicants must secure 40% marks for OC class, 35% marks for BC class, 30% marks for both SC and ST class, if they secure this much of percentage then only the applicants will be considered as qualified in the written examination.
- For recruitment by transfer the applicant must secure 40% marks for OC & BC and for SC&ST it is 35% marks in the written examination.
- After the results of the written examination the qualified candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 and will be called for viva voice.
- No TA & DA will be paid to any of the applicants appearing for screening test, written test and viva voice.
- The person to be appointed under recruitment by transfer will be selected if a person who is maintaining good character and conduct.
Criteria for Non Eligibility
- No person shall be eligible for the posts of:
He/she is not a citizen of India.
He has more than one living wife.
He/ she were dismissed from any of the public service.
He/ she are arrested in an offense.
He/ she is not of good habits.
He/ she is disqualified in the selection process for any posts in public service.
Being woman if she marries a person knowing that he is already married.
How to Apply:
- Applicants interested to apply for the posts must download the application form from the official website http://hc.tap.nic.in
- The aspirants are required to fill and submit the complete application form as incomplete forms are subjected for rejection.
- The application must be accompanied with Demand Draft for the fees mentioned. .
- Applicant must write their name and address on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Application shall contain hall ticket in quadruplicate.
- Before filling the application form applicants must read the instructions and fill it in their own handwriting.
- If any of the column is not applicable write their not applicable don’t leave it blank or with dots or dashes.
- If any of the information is incorrect or any of the documents are incorrect applicants will be disqualified.
- Latest passport size photos of the applicants must be posted in the applications and hall tickets and the application must be also correctly signed.
- Unsigned application will not be accepted.
- Applications late submitted will not be accepted.
- Applicants belonging to OC category have to pay Rs. 100 and those belonging to SC & ST have to pay Rs. 100
- Applicants belonging to SC & ST and if they do not belong to Andhra Pradesh And Telangana has to pay Rs. 300
Below are the important dates mentioned by the AP high court Recruitment 2016:
|Last date for the submission of application||16-09-2016|
- Link to the official website is http://hc.tap.nic.in
- Link to official advertisement : Click Here
- Applicant must submit their application before the date mentioned.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Application form must be correctly filled and must be signed.
- The application for must also contain demand draft.