Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of Security Officer
Andhra Bank has declared a recruitment related notification stated as Andhra Bank Recruitment of the year 2016. For filling up the 11 Security Officer Posts of the Andhra Bank invites online application form. So, all of the candidates who hope to improve their career in the banking sector might apply now for the job of the Andhra Bank Jobs as soon as possible.
Willing as well as eager applicants require filling the application form through the online. Candidates require submitting the online application form with the detailed and full information on or prior to the closing date which is discussed below. Acquire complete information regarding the Andhra Bank Recruitment of the year 2016 and verify the given link http://www.andhrabank.in/ written by the skilled team.
Andhra Bank Recruitment
Name of the Post : Security Officer
No. of vacancies: 11
- Applicant desire to apply for the Security Officer Posts which should need Graduation degree in any discipline with the good academic records from a familiar University.
- An officer with a least of five years experience as a commissioned officer in Armed Forces.
- Or the police officer not below the rank of an Asset. Superintendent of the Police or the Dy. Superintendent of the Police with least 5 years in the grade
Age of the applicant should not be less than 21 years as well as not more than 40 years as on the date of the 30.04.2016. Relaxation in age will be given to the willing candidates as per the norms of the organization.
The whole emoluments inclusive of all allowances as well as Perquisites work out to Rs. 11.48 lacs p.a. (approx) on the cost to the company basis.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
- For the GEN as well as OBC: Rs.600/-
- For the SC/ST/PWD applicant: Rs.100/-
- Aspirants require paying the application fee through the help of the NEFT/ Cash/Transfer.
- Selection Process is simple, by the Interview.
- Candidates who secured 40% are shortlisted.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are willing to take the advantage of these latest jobs in the government sector might apply online through the official website .
- Then from the home page, choose the ‘Careers’ section as well as select “Recruitment of Security Officers (MMGS III)”.
- After that, Fill up an application form with the whole Details as well as upload recent passport size photograph along with signature.
- Now, strike on “submit” button as well as Pay the requisite application Fee through the online mode.
- After present the application form copy of the application should be sent along with the Counterfoil of the UTR NO./Transfer/Cash Voucher in an enclosed envelope super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECURITY OFFICER (MMGS III) in the Andhra Bank”, at the said address.
Last Date for the Online Applications: 13th day of the June of the year 2016
Tap on the notification link https://customer.andhrabank.in/HRMS/Advt/Security-Officer-ADV.pdf
To apply online https://customer.andhrabank.in/HRMS/app_sec_off.aspx
Candidates might check Official Notification for additional details about Andhra Bank Recruitment of the year 2016.