|Click Here for Junior Assistant Posts|
|Click here for Manager and Jr. Executives Posts|
AAI Recruitment 2016 – There are vacancies at the Airports Authority of India for the posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Junior Assistant (Office) and Assistant (Telephone) under a special drive for the people under the category of PwD.
The Airports Authority of India invites eligible applicants to apply for the above given posts under the Airports of Authority of India Recruitment. Deserving candidates will be selected by the Selection Commission of AAI.
The Airports Authority of India has issued an Advertisement under the Airports Authority of India Recruitment to recruit hardworking eligible Indian applicants for various vacant posts at AAI. It’s a well-paying as well as respectable job. There are multiple vacancies for each post. The applicants can apply for different posts according to the posts with which their qualifications match.
The applicants will be notified about the vacancies at AAI, the selection process, qualifications and answers to all other queries will be available on the official website of AAI. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on their email.
Only the discretion of AAI will be responsible for the increase or decrease in the number of vacancies at AAI. This is because the number of vacancies at AAI is tentative.
The required qualifications for the applying candidates are different according to different posts. The List for the required qualifications according to the posts is declared on the official website of AAI website. A few mandatory and preferential qualifications applicable for these posts are given below.
- The applicant must have completed std 10th and have an approved regular 3 years diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire fields. Also the applicant must have secured a minimum of 505 marks in these fields.
- The applicant must have cleared Std. 12th with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The applicant should have taken Computer Science as a subject in Std. 12th.
- The applicant must have acquired a NCC ‘B’ Certificate.
- The applicant should have some relevant experience in aviation/ regular/ industrial fire service.
- The applicant should have acquired basic fire fighting training from the AAI Fire Training Establishment.
- The applicant should have done a Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
The age limit of the applying candidates should be 30 years as on 15th September, 2015. Relaxations in the upper age limit for the applicants belonging to the reserved castes or PwD or Ex- servicemen categories will be provided in according to the government of India Rules. For the post of Assistant( Telephone), special relaxation will be given to the applicants of PwD category.
Detailed information regarding the selection process with respect to the applying post is available on the official website of AAI. Eligible candidates will be selected from the applicants on the basis of their qualifications, past experiences in relevant field and their academic records.
The salary of the applicants depends on their post at the Airports Authority of India. The basic salary of the applicant will increase according to their pay scale. Along with the basic salary, the applicant will also get the advantage of incremental schemes like HRA and other schemes.
How to Apply:
The process of application is different for different posts. Though the basic process of filling the application form is common, the submitting process differs highly for different posts.
Following are the steps for the application for posts at AAI:
- The applicants can apply online from the official website of AAI.
- The applicants will have to fill the online application form for the post they wish to apply for.
- The process of submitting the form is different for different posts as follows.
- For Junior Assistant (Fire Service):
The applicants will first have to register their personal details, qualification details and declaration. They should also download challan. They should pay the application fee in any branch of State Bank of India after 24 hours of challan generation. Then the applicants will have to log in using the Login Id and password sent to them by email for the completion of detailed application form. This should be done after 24 hours from the time of payment.
- For Junior Assistant (Office):
The applicants will first have to register their personal details, qualification details and declaration. Then the applicants must login using the Login Id and password sent to them by email on a registered email ID for the completion of the process of submission.
- For the remaining posts, the applicants do not have to pay any application fee hence they only have to register and then log in for the completion of the process.
- Once the fee is paid, it cannot be refunded. Similarly once the application is submitted it cannot be withdrawn.
- The candidates must keep ready the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature not older than 3 months.
- The application fee must be paid by SBI Challan method; whose blank receipt must be kept by the candidate as a token or evidence of remittance.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions of AAI given at the bottom of the page, the process of application will be finished.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
- The application fee is different for different posts.
- It may also vary for the applicants belonging to reserved and unreserved categories.
- The non-refundable application fee is to be paid by SBI challan method.
- The opening date for online registration of applications is 08.07.2016 from 10.00 am.
- The application process is divided into two steps
- The date for the completion of first step of online registration is 08.07.2016 at 6.00 pm
- The date of completion of the second step of online registration is 13.08.2016 at 6.00 pm.
- The last date of depositing the application fee at the State Bank of India is 11.08.2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Any information regarding vacancy at AAI will be declared on the official website of Airports Authority of India as given below.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts will have to fill the application form for all posts separately and also pay the application fee for all posts separately.
- The applicants are suggested not to apply for a single post more than once, as in case of multiple registrations the candidature becomes liable for cancellation without any notice or intimation.
An online invitation from eligible candidates for the application of the positions mentioned below. The application process begins from April 25th 2016 and lasts until May 24, 2016. The process of application is done in a two staged manner I and II. The deadline for stage I application process ends at May 24, 2016, followed by stage II registration process on June 1, 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2016
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|01||Manager (Engineering – Civil)||67|
|02||Manager (Engineering – Electrical)||48|
|05||Junior Executive (Finance)||20|
A degree obtained from a central, deemed, or government of India is only applicable.
Minimum of 60% of marks on completion of degree are required for application for the application.
Good conduct certificate and certificate of leaving form the last educational institution attended is to be carried along all the documents.
Age Limits: As per GOI guidelines of age relaxation an upper age limit of 32 Years are set for Manager posts in all streams; an age of 27 Years is set for Junior Executive. The date for age calculation for all the posts is mentioned as 1st June 2016. Relaxation of age for the posts are 05 Years for SC / ST and 03 Years for OBC (NCL) Candidates. The date entered in the SSLC certificate will be considered as the birth date processing of applications.
Pay Scale (IDA):
Manager (E-3) -> 24900-3%-50500
Junior Executive (E-1) -> 16400-3%-40500
A consolidated emolument of 10 lakhs rupees per annum as CTC has been arrived for the manger posts and an emolument of 7 lakhs rupees per annum for the junior executive posts. Other perks and dearness allowances include 46% of the basic pay, HRA, CPF, and other social security schemes specific to the cadre. AAI rules are followed for medical benefits for the positions of manager as well as junior executive.
Manager (Civil Engineering) -> A Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology from a board recognized university.
Manager (Electrical Engineer) -> A Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology from a board recognized university.
Manager (Operations) -> A full time Bachelor’s Degree in Science and a full-time regular MBA from a board recognized university of state of minimum duration of two years (OR) Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with relevant work experience in a managerial cadre.
Manager (Commercial) -> A bachelor’s degree with full-time regular MBA of two years’ duration with or a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Junior Executive (Finance) -> B.Com with ICWA/ CA/ MBA full-time regular of two years duration with generalized specialization in finances.
The selection of candidates is done through online evaluation of their application and a face-to-face interview with the candidates. A screening test would be conducted based on information provided in their application form. All candidates fulfilling criteria for the posts are sent provisional admit cards for online examination. Selection of personnel will be made on the basis of merit, or performance on the online examination and interview.
Application Fee: The fees required for General and OBC category candidates are ₹ 1000/- through a computer generated challan at any branch of State Bank of India during the application submission time. Fees are waived for Women, candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and individuals applying for deputation from PWD. A duplicate challan is to be taken and submitted to the nearest State Bank of India branch after successful completion of Step-I process. A Unique Transaction Number (Journal Number) is generated after the stage II is process completed. The Bank portion of the Challan will be retained by the Bank Staff and the remaining portion will be given to the candidate for future reference.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants are required to apply through Online Application Format from 25th April 2016 at 10:00 AM Onwards. The Online Registration have two steps, The Step-I registration close on 24/05/2016 and Step-II registration close on 27/05/2016. For Technical Queries / Clarifications relating to the filling up of Online Application, Contact the helpdesk at Email – [email protected] (OR) Phone No. : 1800 266 0793 Option-1. !!!!
On-line registration of applications begins on -> 25/04/2016 from 10:00 AM Onwards
Step-I of online Registration completion date-> 24/05/2016
completion of Step-II of online Registration completion date -> 01/06/2016 up to 18:00 Hours
Examination fees deposit date at State Bank of India -> 27/05/2016 Upto 18.00 hrs or banking business closure hours.
General Instructions to Candidates:
No refund of fees will be entertained.
Candidates of Indian Nationality and domicile of any of the Indian states, Jammu and Kashmir, can apply for the posts.
Candidates awaiting declaration of results for their final year of examination are encouraged to apply for the position of junior executive, provided all necessary certificates in original are to be presented during the time of interview.
In case of GPA/CPA scores are mentioned in the certificate, a certificate carrying equivalent marks is to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
In service candidates or individuals currently under the service of any other department under the government of India or state governments are required to produce a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the concerned employer.
The admit card and interview letter are deemed provisional and incomplete or illegible applications would be rejected.
TA/DA will only be provided to candidates appearing for the interview and not to candidates appearing for the online test.
Candidates willing to relocate to any area of service could apply. Candidates once selected will undergo formal training in their jobs and can be posted anywhere in India.
Six recent passport size photographs.
One copy of SSLC certificate.
One copy of HSC certificate.
One copy of Degree Certificate.
One copy of Post graduate Degree Certificate.
Additional qualifications from any government recognized institutions.
Transfer certificate from recently attended institution.
Address proof (As per schedule 16)
Identity Proof (As per Schedule 12).
Community certificate/Caste Certificate.
NOC certificate for in-service candidates.