AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 for JRF/Lab Asst Jobs
All India Institute of the Medical Sciences, Rishikesh circulated a vacancy related notification mentioned as AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment of the year 2016. In this regard applications are requested by the esteemed organization for filling up a variety of posts of the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) as well as Lab assistant. Interested candidates might fill up the application form in the prescribed way through the proper channel as per post.
All India Institute of the Medical Sciences, Rishikesh is a Supreme body in the state of the Uttarakhand which is working around the clock in order to provide the best quality education to the students of Uttarakhand and other parts of India. It has held its long tradition of conducting examination. This year too, the All India Institute of the Medical Sciences, Rishikesh fulfilled the aspiration of lakhs of students who had been yearning for quality education. All the students who appeared in the exam are now eagerly waiting to see if their hard work has paid them the result they desired.
Applicants who find out themselves eligible as well as fulfill all the terms as well as conditions as per the requirement of the post then apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment of the year 2016. Applicants are recommended to go through the entire page of the Careers plus prior to applying.
|Name of the Post||Qualification of the Post|
|The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)||Post Graduate Degree in the Basic Science with NET qualification or the Graduate Degree in the Professional Course with the NET qualification or the Post Graduate Degree in the Professional course.|
|The Lab assistant||10+2 with the science Diploma in the medical lab technology Desirable Experience: Experience of 2 years in the pertinent field.|
|Name of the Post||Salary Structure of the Post||Maximum Age of the Post|
|The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)||Rs. 25,000 + HRA||28 years|
|The Lab Assistant||Rs 14,400 per month||27 years|
Applicants will be selected based on the performance in the written test as well as skill test followed by Interview.
How to Apply
Eager candidates have to firstly visit the Official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is known as www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- After that, scroll down the home page as well as go to “latest news along with events” section located at left side in addition to hit on “recruitment” tab.
- After that,, press on the “ The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) as well as Lab Assistant on the temporary basis for the Research Cell (in D/O Microbiology)” link for which you desire to apply on the appeared page.
- Read on the opened notification totally as well as carefully plus download the below attached application form.
- Fill up the online application form with the correct details as well as affix a current passport size photographs in the given space.
- Last of all, candidates are requisite to mail the duly filled application along with essential documents in an envelope should super scribed as the “Application for the Post of _______ at the below given postal address or via e-mail Id” within the 15 days.
The Postal Address of this post :
Dr.Pratima Gupta,Professor & Head,
The Department of the Microbiology AIIMS,
E-mail Id (signed along with scanned forms only):[email protected]
Last Date to Send Filled Application Form: Within 15 Days
The AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Notification of the 2016
For getting additional detailed facts in the concern to the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 – Apply for the 236 Posts of Senior Resident (Medical)
Job Title: Senior Resident (Medical)
Recruitment for the position of Senior Resident (medical) in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Indian nationals for the filling up of seior resident post in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. The candidates are invited on a tenure basis lasting for a period of one year.
Senior medical residents are expected to provide quality medical care to patients under the supervision of chief medical officer.
Carry out ongoing and continuous medical evaluation of patients arriving in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
The candidates are to do a detailed case taking on patients, and develop appropriate treatment plans.
Maintain all medical data required to patients which include progress note, discharge summaries, and all other interim reports being developed from time to time during the course of stay.
Perform procedures as per the qualifications and protocols set forth.
Participate in committee meetings in the hospital and provide valuable suggestion for betterment of care.
Perform daily dedicated rounds and treatments on patients admitted into the ward.
Tutor and mentor CRRI students during hospital rounds.
Carry out the roles and responsibilities of doctors in the rural camps being conducted from time to time.
Participate in continuing in medical education programs and contribute accordingly for the welfare of the patients.
For detailed notification please see.
Name of the post – Senior Resident
Number of post – 236
Unreserved – 153
Other backward castes – 55
Scheduled Castes – 22
Scheduled tribes – 6
For Medical candidates:
A graduate in medicine recognized by the medical council of India, and appropriate postgraduate qualification including MD, MS, DNB, and having a permanent registration in the state medical register.
For Non-Medical Candidates (Anatomy Department):
- Candidates possessing an M.Sc. Degree in Anatomy from a government recognized university.
- A Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by last date of application submission and result declared to this effect on or before by this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finished latest by last date of application form submission.
- Candidates who have already completed/ done three years of Senior residency will not considered.
As on 31st May, 2016: Senior Residents: 33 years.
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
- In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 05 years for General Category, 08 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH shall be applicable as per Govt. of India rules. • OBC Candidates will attach certificate from the prescribed authority for Central Government posts along with certificate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than one year of last date of application. • For SC/ST Candidates – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in standard format of Central Government. • OPH Candidates – The disability certificate should be signed by duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions & countersigned by Medical Superintendent. The constitution of the Medical Board will be one consultant each from disciplines of Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Surgery
The selection will be on the basis of the Interview / Written Exam. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for relevant information (www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in).
The candidates will be eligible for a pay of39100 + Grade Pay 6600 and non practice allowance. The non practice allowance will be provided only for the medical candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required an application form online where the application form is made available at www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
An application processing fee of Rs. 1000/- for general candidates and an application fee of Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates. The processing fee once paid will not be refunded. Application fee is nil for candidates belonging to OPH category
The online application process starts at 02.05.2016 10.00 A.M. and ends at 31.05.2016 5:00 PM.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in – Official Link
For detailed notification please see.
For information regarding filling up of form please see the dedicated link provided.
All documents are to be produced during the time of interview.
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:
- Proof of application fee deposit.
- Proof of identity, PAN Card, Passport, Voter Card, Aadhar.
- Address Proof.
- Birth date proof to include higher secondary certificate, or birth certificate.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS Mark sheets & Certificates.
- MD/MS/DNB certificate.
- MBBS/MD/MS/DNB mark sheets.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Course completion certificate.
- No objection certificate from present employer (if any).
- OPH Certificated issued by Govt. Medical Board or committee.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
Note: Candidate who have not produce the above mentioned original documents at the time of interview will not be considered.
The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited. He / She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
Candidates attempting to bribe or using any unfair means during the examination will be black marked.
Candidates are requested to fill the application form online only, and no other modes will be encouraged.