AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online Staff Nurse Grade II at AIIMS, Jodhpur
The All India Institute of Medical Science recently broadcasted AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 notification on its official website. According to the Advertisement No. Admn/Estt/09/01/2015-AIIMS JDH, the post available is of Staff Nurse Grade – II for which the total number of seats available is 550. The aspirants are required to apply by submission of online application form for which the last date is 23rd October 2016 at 17.00 Hrs. The aspirants who are interested in the post mentioned above can refer the advertisement given below and can visit www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in for more information.
The Latest Advertisement AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 has provided vacancy details that are –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse Grade II||Total – 550
General – 279
OBC – 148
SC – 82
ST – 41
The aspirants who is selected for the above given job title will be on probation for a period of 2 years afterwhich the organization will take the call whether to retain or not.
The aspirants who wants to apply for the position listed in the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 are required to have at least secured Matriculation / 10th / SSC or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Further, he/she must have secured Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or its equivalent certification from recognized Institution.
The aspirants must have obtained A Grade Nurse and Midwifery Certificate with State nursing Council or its equivalent qualification.
With respect to the Age Limit prescribed in the advertisement, the age limit is of 18 to 30 years where the upper age limit will be determined as on the last date for submission of application.
Apart from the Age Limit, the aspirants under SC and ST Category will be given 05 years as relaxable period above the upper age limit.
The aspirants under PH category will be eligible to get 10 years as relaxable period.
The aspirants under OBC category will get 03 years above the upper age limit.
The aspirants under PH and other categories will receive relaxable period of addition of both categories as per the norms of the organization.
All the details pertaining to the Age Limit is prescribed in the advertisement briefly.
The Salary Structure proposed for the position of Staff Nurse Grade – II is 9,300/- to 34,800/- + 4,600/- Grade Pay.
The aspirants under General and OBC Category must pay a sum of 500/- as application fee. The aspirants under PWD/SC/ST and Women Candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
The aspirants must pay the application fee through online payment gateway of AIIMS Jodhpur. No application form will be accepted without payment of Application Fee.
The organization has proposed the Selection Process that will be enacted in order to shortlist eligible candidates which is of Written Examination will be be tentatively held at the AIIMS. Delhi. The aspirants will be subjected to answer objective-based questions after which the selection committee set up by the AIIMS will evaluate the scores and Merit of the aspirants and shortlist accordingly. The candidates who is shortlisted might be subjected to further round of selection or direct recruitment.
How to Apply AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is considered as one of the pioneer organization in the discipline of Medical Sciences. The current opening is for the location of Jodhpur, Rajasthan for which the organization is searching for meritorious and talented candidates for the position of Staff Nurse Grade II. the aspirants will be subjected to go through rounds of selection for final selection. The aspirants are required to submit the online application which is available on its official website of www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- The candidates must visit the link provided above which is the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- The aspirants will have to click on the link Recruitment on the Homepage and then click on Recruitment Notices in order to direct to the page where all the advertisements are posted.
- The aspirants can click on the Link “Recruitment to the Post of Staff Nurse Grade-II….” for complete information of the openings and its prerequisites.
- Once referred, the aspirants can click on Apply Online button right next to the Advertisement which will redirect them to the Application from.
- The aspirants will be prompted to either Login or Register where they can choose Login if they have their account or can click on Register to create an account.
- The aspirants will be prompted to enter basic details after which they will receive Provisional Password using which they can login to their Account and carry on with the filing of application form.
- The aspirants must feed in all the data as asked by the application form ensuring no field is empty as it may result in form getting rejected due to incompleteness.
- The aspirants are required to upload scanned copy of their signature or thumb impression and photo on the application form wherever required.
- Then they will be prompted to upload all the self attested copies of their original documents for which they are required to do the same.
- After completing all the procedures of application form, they can proceed towards the online payment gateway where they must pay the sum of application fee prescribed in the advertisement.
- The aspirants must take the printout of the application form and the auto-generated fee receipt along with all the original documents and its photocopies which is then required to be produced for verification at the venue and date prescribed in the advertisement.
Given below are the important Dates as per the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 –
|Opening date for submission of application||24th September 2016|
|Closing date for submission of application||23rd October 2016 at 17.00 Hrs|
Official advertisement as posted by the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 : Download Notification
The official website of AIIMS Jodhpur is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 – 120 posts of Various Departments
AIIMS also known as All India Institute if Medical which has a medical college and also research department located together in the area of Jodhpur, Rajasthan of India. Institute is located at one can say, to the heart of Basni City of Jodhpur. Previously, it was known as Mira Bai All India Institute of medical Sciences(AIIMS) now is well-known by AIIMS Jodhpur, is doing a respectable job in offering quality education and recruitment in its institute for aspiring candidates.
AIIMS which is known as All India Institute of medical Sciences is recruiting fresh candidates for the job positions of Account Officers, Chief Cashiers, Assistant Store Officers, Junior Account Officers ,Assistant Administrative Officer. Petitioners who want to enroll in the institute can always counter all the updates put-forth on the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in and can apply for any post required and matching the eligibility.
About AIIMS Recruitment 2016:
All India Institute of medical Sciences is offering 120 seats or job positions in the Institute. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within thirty days of the notification first updated. Last day to apply is 6th June, 2016.
There are total 120 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
- For Account Officer Job-post :2 seats are available
- For Assistant Administrative Officer Job-post : 2 seats are available
- For Chief Cashier Job-post :1 seats is available
- Blood Transfusion Officer : 1 seats is available
- Bio-Medical Engineer :1 seats are available
- Radio graphic Technician (grade 1) :1seats are available
- Technical Officer or Supervisor : 10 seats are available
- Technical Assistant or Technician (Anesthesia or Operation theater or Ophthalmology) : 20 seats are available
- Assistant Engineer : 1 seats are available
- Junior Account Officer : 4 seats are available
- Assistant Store Officer: 2 seats are available
- Cashier : 13 seats are available
- Medical Physicist: 1 seats are available
- Radio-therapy Technician (Grade 2): 2 seats are available
- Technical Assistant or technician : 40 seats are available
- Transport Supervisor: 1seats are available
- Junior Engineer: 4seats are available
There are separate reservations for Other Backward classes, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribes and unreserved categories. The candidate is required to submit the respective documents to gain reservations in this matter.
- Applicant must be a graduate.
- Applicants with B.E. OR B.Tech are also accepted.
- Applicants with M.Sc are also welcomed to apply.
- The only criteria to look for is that, all the above mentioned qualifications must be from a well-known university.
- For Account Officer Job-post: Between 21-35 years.
- For Assistant Administrative Officer Job-post : Between 21-30 years.
- For Chief Cashier Job-post :Between 21-35 years
- Blood Transfusion Officer : Between 21-40 years
- Bio-Medical Engineer : Between 21-35 years
- Radio graphic Technician (grade 1) : Between 21-35 years
- Technical Officer or Supervisor : Less than 40 years of age
- Technical Assistant or Technician (Anesthesia or Operation theater or Ophthalmology) : Between 25-35 years
- Assistant Engineer :less than 35 years of age
- Junior Account Officer : Less than 30 years of age
- Assistant Store Officer: Between 21-30 years.
- Cashier : Between 21-30 years.
- Medical Physicist: Between 21-35 years
- Radio-therapy Technician (Grade 2): Between 21-35 years
- Technical Assistant or technician : Between 25-35 years
- Transport Supervisor: Between 21-30 years
- Junior Engineer: Less than 30 years of age
In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of AIIMS for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- Selection Process when through Interview following all points must be kept in mind.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be short-listed.
- The list will be wither displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email .
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- For Account Officer Job-post : 15600-39100 INR(with grade-pay)
- For Assistant Administrative Officer Job-post : 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- For Chief Cashier Job-post : 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- Blood Transfusion Officer : 15600-39100 INR(with grade-pay)
- Bio-Medical Engineer : 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- Radio graphic Technician (grade 1) : 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- Technical Officer or Supervisor :
- Technical Assistant or Technician (Anesthesia or Operation theatre or Ophthalmology) :
- Assistant Engineer : 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- Junior Account Officer : 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- Assistant Store Officer: 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- Cashier : 5200-20200 INR(with grade pay)
- Medical Physicist: 15600-39100 INR(with grade-pay)
- Radio-therapy Technician (Grade 2): 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- Technical Assistant or technician : 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- Transport Supervisor: 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
- Junior Engineer: 9300-34800 INR(with grade-pay)
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted.
- After being on the website, “recruitments” tab must be selected
- Candidate after logging in, and after filling of details must hit the “submit tab”.
- All Application forms must be submitted Online only, and no posted documents or forms will be accepted.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include educational certificates, date of birth certificates and all required document pertaining to basic details and academic details.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
Application fee/ Processing fee:
Following are list of details for application fee one has to pay with respect to which category they belong to,
General category: 500 INR
Other Categories: No application fee charged
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before 6th of June, 2016
Advertisement and application form link details:
For any further assistance official website must be logged in:
www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in (official link for details)
http://aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/index.php?vr=facultyrecruitment (Advertisement link)
- Applicant must look after all the updates being put out on the website from time to time.
- All copies of forms must be saved for further use.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.