AFMC Recruitment for Various Posts
The Position available is of Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attend, Junior Scientific Assistant, Barber, Safaiwala, Cinema Projectionists Gde III, Painter and Decorator, Watchman and Tradesman.
The Armed Forces Medical College based in Pune, Maharashtra invites application for the vacant positions of Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attend, Junior Scientific Assistant, Barber, Safaiwala, Cinema Projectionists Gde III, Painter and Decorator,, Watchman and Tradesman.
The AFMC, Pune which is an abbreviation for Armed Forces Medical College recently broadcasted an Advertisement inviting candidates to apply for the vacant positions at AFMC, Pune. According to the AMFC Recruitment 2016, the position available are of Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attend, Junior Scientific Assistant, Barber, Safaiwala, Cinema Projectionists Gde III, Painter and Decorator,, Watchman and Tradesman. Interested candidates can send their application form as prescribed in the advertisement for which the last date is within 21 days from the date of advertisement publication.
All the notifications regarding the status of the application form, status of the rounds and the important dates will be conveyed by the official portal of the organization.
Following are the vacancy details as proposed by the official advertisement from AFMC Recruitment 2016 –
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 01 Nos
- Painter and Decorator – 01 Nos
- Cinema Projectionists Gde III – 01 Nos
- Lower Division Clerk – 03 Nos
- Lab Attend – 01 Nos
- Safaiwala – 05 Nos
- Tradesman – 09 Nos
- Barber – 01 Nos
- Watchman – 03 Nos
The total number of vacancies for the above mentioned position is 25 Nos.
As per the advertisement released by the AMFC Recruitment 2016, the required qualification for all the posts mentioned above and given below –
- The aspirants willing to enroll for any of the above mentioned positions are required to fulfil at least of the following qualification that is he or she should be 10th pass or 12th pass or Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology along with relevant experience from recognized Board, University or Institution.
As per the advertisement issued by the AFMC Recruitment 2016, the age limit for all the posts mentioned above is 18 to 27 years of age.
The aspirants belonging to other category apart from general that includes SC or ST or PH or OBC category will be entitled to receive relaxation period in the upper limit of the age limit as per the regulations, rules and norms of the state or central government.
The AFMC Recruitment 2016 discloses selection process for the above mentioned posts were the aspirants will have to undergo rounds of test.
- The first round would be Written test that will be objective in nature. The candidates which qualify the first round will be eligible to promote to the second round.
- The second round is of Trade test and in which if the candidates qualify, they will be promoted to the final round depending on their performance so far.
- The third round will be of Interview where the candidates will be interviewed and the selection committee set up by Armed Forces Medical College will decide the fate of the candidates depending on their caliber, performance, eligibility, and qualification.
The Pay scale for the candidates who apply for any of the above mentioned position will range from 5,200/- to 20,200/- depending on the position along with varying degree of Grade Pay which is different for each position.
How to Apply:
Following are the instructions on how to apply for the respective position at AMFC Recruitment 2016 –
- Firstly, the aspirants are suggested to go to the official portal of AFMC Recruitment 2016 which goes with the link is www.afmc.nic.in
- Aspirants will have to direct themselves to the Recent Updates and Notification tab where they will have to click on the advertisement link.
- The aspirants will be able to view the official advertisement that contains detailed information on the posts available and the eligibility criteria, etc.
- The candidates are required to download the form and fill the application form manually.
- The candidates will have to fill all the required details and verify it for confirmation.
- Affix a passport sized photo on the application form wherever required.
- Then the aspirants will have to attach credentials and documents supporting his or her experience and qualification.
- The aspirants will have to put all the documents along with the application form in the envelope with superscribe subject line “Application for the post of …”.
- At last, the aspirants will have to mail or courier it to the below mentioned address –
To the Commandant,
Armed Forces Medical College,
Pune Solapur Road,
Wanowarie, Pune – 411 040.
The last date to apply for any of the posts mentioned in the AFMC Recruitment 2016 is within 21 days from the date of Advertisement publication.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The official portal of AFMC Recruitment 2016 is www.afmc.nic.in