AcSIR Recruitment 2016 – Walk-in for the Post of Executive Assistant
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Academy of Scientific Research and Innovation (AcSIR), a Non- Government Organisation was established as an Institute of National Importance by the Act of Parliament.
Mission and Objectives:-
- Create Leaders in the field of Science and Technology.
- Establish link with top industries.
- Enhancing Knowledge in Science and Technology, by providing best possible teaching and research in all inter and multidisciplinary areas.
Applications for the post of Executive Assistant by the Coordinator of AcSIR.
Selected candidates as Executive Assistant at AcSIR will have to maintain the academic records of the students and faculty, keep office records, maintain the financial records, prepare cheques, vouchers, etc. Other Responsibilities involve, assisting Associate Director and Executive Consultants in office work. Coordinating with the AcSIR Coordinators, help in preparing files for meetings, update the AcSIR website from time to time, etc.
The notification has been published to create awareness among aspirants about the post of Executive Assistant by AcSIR.
Name of the job: Executive Assistant
No. of vacancies:1
Vacancies declared are for the post of Executive Assistant, for which a “Walk-In- Interview will be conducted on the date mentioned below.
Applicant needs to be a graduate in B.sc / B.A. / B.Com or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute, must also hold a Diploma or a certificate in Computer Application, should be well- versed with basic typing skills from a recognized University or Institute and applicants should be familiar with Internet, Skype, E-mail, etc.
Candidates applying for the above mentioned post must be proficient in oral and written English with good communication skills.
Candidates applying for the post of Executive Assistant at AcSIR should not exceed the age of 30 Years. Age relaxation up to 5 years is given to SC / ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Woman- widowed/ Divorced or judicially divorced and who are not re-married. Age relaxation up to 3 Years is given to OBC Category.
- Selection Process is simple, by Walk-In-Interview
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
Shortlisted Candidates will be paid a salary of Rs.14,000- 20,000/- per month, which will solely depend on their educational qualification, experience they hold, etc.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates who are eligible for the above mentioned post need to visit the website of AcSIR and download the form.
- Fill in the all the required fields correctly.
- Candidates, at the time of Interview will need to produce all the documents (Degree / Diploma / Mark sheets / certificates / Age proof, etc.)
- Candidates will also need to submit self-attested copies of all the documents and two colored passport- size photograph).
Date- 20th June, 2016
Time- 10:30 A.M.
Candidates will need to register themselves before the Interview starts. The registration will start by 10:00 A.M. and will continue till 12:30. Candidates reaching after the stipulated time, that is, 12:30, will not be entertained.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
- Venue- Lecture Hall-I, First Floor, Extension Building, CSIR- NGRI, Hyderabad.
- Candidates will not be paid TA/DA for the “Walk- In- Interview”
- Candidates producing any false information are subject to disqualification.
- Number of posts mentioned in the advertisement may vary.
- Selected candidates will be placed purely on contractual basis for one year initially which may extend up to 5 years based on the performance of the selected candidate for the post of Executive Assistant by AcSIR.